suho- changed heart

EXO ONESHOTS

(*- thoughts)

 

ever since suho was accetped in SM Entertainment, he really ahs changed: the way he talks, the way he walks, his entire adittude has changed completely.I love him, i really do, but my heart is hurting more and more.Suho came home, finally! He dropped his coat on the ground, took off his shoes and layed on the couch. ''Oppa would you like something to eat?'' I asked cautiously. He didn't say anything at all. ''Oppa?'' ''WHAT!'' He shouted I slightly flinched at his sudden outburst. ''D-Do you w-want something t-to eat?'' I asked again. ''YES, I DO BECAUSE IT'S 12:30 AND NOTHING'S WRONG WITH THAT RIGHT??!!'' He shouted and layed back down. Tears welled in my eyes. ''WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?!'' He shouted again. ''W-why, why are you like this oppa. why are you so m-mean?!'' I said crying. Mean? you are calling me mean?! I'm gonna show you mean DaIn!. He yelled at me.Suho grabbed me harshly and pulled me up the stairs. ''Oppa, please stop!'' i cried out. He pushed me harshly against the wall. I winced in pain. ''do you still want me to show you mean Kim DaIn?!'' He shouted ''Y-You're a monster oppa'' I whispered. ''What? A monster? well isn't that just too bad?'' he said and walked out of the room. I heard the front door slam shut. *He isn't coming back is he?* I asked myself crying. soon it was already four in the morning and I was getting tired of waiting for him to come back home. My eys were slowly falling but then the door opened. I looked and saw suho walking up the stairs ''Suho oppa!'' I shouted. ''LEAVE ME ALONE!'' He shouted and slammed the door. I couldn't hold in my tears anymore. Tears rolled down my cheels. I tried opening the door but it was locked ''oppa please open the door'' I begged but he did not respond at all. ''oppa please'' I whispered but again, no response.*maybe i should just leave, it would be best that way* All my coats were I our room so I went out with a no warnth at all, not like there was any in the house anyways. *it's okay, even if it hurts*

 

 

 

 

                          celestejustine

                       98. 2. 23.