I'm not finished yet !

Believe it or not

Jieun hissed as he touches her red plump lips without her permission . He didn't mean that .. its because Baekhyun was curious about that red liquid coming out from her nostril flows onto her lips . So , yeah . He was pissed off with it . Jieun stepped a few meters away from all of them . She was terrified .. An extremely handsome man with 'super powers'? a wide forehead guy ? 4 freaks turns into a human being . She's going insane . And again , where is she ?! Her sight which was on the handsome man seconds ago is now fixed onto the 3's  . Are they humans ? Jieun elbowed 'something' as it wraps the thing she was familiar with from her back  . Arms? She faced backwards with her panic mode and discovered someone rolling on the floor , in pain . Her eyes widen in shock when some of the lights torched onto the figure . Isn't that the guy who wants me to be his wife ? B-but he was standing with them just now ... She once again walked backwards , ended up bumping with the handsome guy . But seems like he disliked bumping with each other , especially the person stepped on his foot for soo long . Even after she apologized , he kept remain emotionless and cold . Suddenly , in the silence ,

"Baek , meet the girl we found ! Isn't girls pretty ?" Suho walked closer to them while the other two followed him from behind . Kai ? He tried his best standing although the pain haven't dissapear. Well , Baekhyun's expression didn't changed even after he heard that 'girl' thinggy . He even glared at Jieun for a while before moving on to Suho and the rest . They were suprised with his 'zero reaction' at first but then , one of them sounded . " Oh ! We forgot ! You came from the same world like her too ! Full of girls .. Lucky you " Sehun sounded sad so sudden before entering his own world once again . The guys nooded in agreement while looking at Baek and Jieun . Jieun turned pale .. What are they saying ? Came from the same world ? So where am I ? Not on earth ? Jieun startled when her forehead was flicked by the guy infront of her . eh ? " Yeah besides , she's not that pretty though ! And where did you come from actually ?" Its his first words he ever said to her . Instead of feeling hurt with his sentence , she was immeresed into his voice . Soothing ... I-Its perfect .. He's perfect .. Except his personality . Jieun covers her forehead as the pain comes slowly , even her eye sight blurred from the tears . Here comes the crybaby Jieun ... A tear escaped her eyes . Why did she suddenly cried ? She's worried ..- ugh .

" what do you mean ...... where am I actually ? who are you ? I-I want to go homee" She would have fall onto the ground if Suho didn't caught her from behind . Her knees becomes weak , even her strenght . The rest was kinda suprised seeing the girl nearly fell down . She was surrounded by the guys in a flash and she hates that . All eyes is on her . " uh ... 'girl' , were on exo planet actually . Now , may we know who are you and where are you from ? -I mean what's your name " Kyungsoo forced a smile , trying to comfort her . Her hands trembled , soul had already left her body , she's blank .... Exo planet ... There's no such things as Exo planet ... If they DO exist , why isn't it was mentioned in the science text books . About other planets and galaxy ... She gained her sense back . I'm probably dreaming . .. But she knew she wasn't . And this is real . " Uhh , 'girl'?" She really hated them for calling her as 'girl' . She has a name , hey ! Jieun clench her fist before finally explode . " Jieun ! I'm from Earth ! Now shut the f**k up !" Jieun sobs harder while her head hung low . The other guys reaction ? What is f**k ?.... Wait .. Earth ? " Earth ? Really ?! Baek ! He's from Earth , just like you !" Kai was the first to spoke . Is he that happy ? Actually no . Its his personality . Baek didn't react , again . He was too immeresed onto the girl infront of him . She's the same species as him . A human . But how did she get here ? Its all what he wanted to ask badly but since he was busy staring , how about next time . By the way , she won't get out from here anyway . His eyes reflected her figure as the light energy he made beamed her crystal clear tears made her to be more beautiful . He haven't seen a girl for ages .. and this is the first one to appear in Exo planet . How could he wasn't amazed by her beauty and looks ? Especially the other guys who never even meet a girl for their entire lives . She 's special and totally one of a kind . She's our guest so they had to treat her nicely ? Yes , true . But Baek wouldn't go easy on her . But Oh wait . he stared at the tears which is mixed with the red liquid . Blood ... Baek made all of them except for Jieun to jump in shock with his shout . " Guys! Bring her back home ! Treat her you idiot ! " Since the others was still in daze , Baek reached his arms , carrying her . " Hey ! What's wrong ?!" Suho said from the back as he only looked at Baek , walking out from the cave . " I guess , she's hurt " Kyungsoo whispered while his eyes is still wide and round . Finally , a conclusion ! " Hyung ! Where's Yixing ?!" Baek shouted from the outside making them to startled , again .. " I don't know , let Jongin teleport you there !" Suho answered back while his eyes is full with worries too . " Uhh , hyungs , sorry but I can't . I'm still in pain .." Kai lowered his head , hiding it from all his hyung's shock pairs of eyes , except for Sehun . His gaze is boring ?

" Aish ! Palli ! Just get home ! Who knows he'll be there !" A frustiated voice could be heard outside , caused all of them to run over , not wanting Baek to explode there . Well , they're used with his rude act actually . Don't really mind . With that , they rushed to the previous spot . A hut in the jungle . His eyes wandered everywhere , trying to find the guy Yixing , who knows he's playing among the mighty tree . " Yixing !-" He tripped , landed on his chin while the girl who was in his arms earlier , why isn't she falling yet ? Baek looked up , ignoring his pain and discovered a normal sized guy with his bright orange hair . Holding the sobbing girl which was shocked with the 'thing' . The mysterious guy is holding her ....,- without using his hands .. without NOTHING . She's in the air , with a sitting position . Is it even possible ? She gasped . Her heart sank deeper as her eyes met with the guy's pair of 'evil' eyes . He's smirking . While the one on the ground , is he jealous or something ?

" Hyung , let her go !" 

Here's an update ! I'm so sorry that I made it so short .. I apologize ! Mian ~ But don't worry I'm in a rush and It'll get settle in awhile .. So please wait for the next chap . And guess who the new guy is ? kkkkk 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE