lunch

Sorry, I Don't Love You!

next day at lunch time, you happily grabbed your lunch and waited for onew at the usual spot you and onew sit everyday in the cafeteria.

one minute later, Onew walked in the cafeteria and found you sitting on the usual spot, when you see him, you  beamed and waved at him, he waved back, and ran to the table and sat in front of you.

"Oppa, you're late!"you complained."Sorry, i was organizing my books." Onew answered, you pouted.

"Your books are more important for me?"

"Of course not!" Onew said, "Baby, what's your favourite food?" he asked

"Cream Spaghetti!" then he opened his container, fulled with cream spaghetti, your eyes widen.

"Omo, oppa, you bought it for me?" he shook his head.

"I made it for you, i hope you like it." you happily cheered and pull his contained in the middle of the table and grabbed your fork, you tokk a bite.

"Omo, oppa it's really good!" you praised, he smiled.

"glad you like it." then you opened your container, and ask him.

"Oppa, what's your favourite food?" you asked.

"chicken, why? don't tell me you made chicken for me."he joked, you nodded.

"I did!"

"SERIOUSLY?" you nodded again,

"yay!" he clapped, and cheered, and grabbed your container, opened it, and smelled it.

"yummm....chicken is my baby!!" you laughed.he happily took a bite, his eyes widen.

"Is it good?" you asked. Onew forcely nodded, then faked a smile.

*OMG, is it chicken? it tastes so bad, poor chicken, you must have suffered a lot !* Onew thought

"Glad you liked it, you know what? cooking is so hard! I cooked it for 6 hours!! I didn't able to get enough sleep last night." you said then onew noticed the black circle at the bottom of your eyes. he softened.

"Thanks, babe! it tastes so good! i'm going to finish all of it!" he promised. you smiled. and continue eating the spaghetti that one made for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^

please comment, subscribe and be friend with me! thanks