[Xero] Chaser

fyxehan! scenario and drabble collection

 

❝02chaser;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Run as fast as you can, Xero oppa. I won't hate you because i will chase you.

xero-oppa-chaser [Xero]

Xero had sat on his chair before resting his head on the table. He closed his eyes, trying to ignore his classmates’ voice who chatting around him.

Hansol nudged him, “Ya, Shin Jiho! Wake up and look who’s coming!” Xero could hear Hansol try to suppress his laughter.

“Jiho oppa~” someone whispered in Xero’s ear and made him jerked up. “Morning, baby,” greeted Jinah while smiling happily towards Xero.

Xero groaned seeing Jinah or his ‘xero-oppa-chaser’ like what Hansol always called her. “What do you want, Jin Ahri?”

Jin Ahri or well-known as Jinah, is a ‘xero-oppa-chaser’. She and Xero is childhood friend, and since kid, she had been chasing for Xero. Even though Xero had been rejected her for many times, she never gave up for chasing him. And it continued until now…

“I want you,” said Jinah straightly, earning a ‘woah’ from Hansol. “What the-“ Before Xero could finish, Jinah leaned in and pecked his lips.

“Y-YA!” Xero ears turned red. Jinah chuckled seeing Xero’s flustered expression, then she turned to face Hansol.

“Hansol oppa~” called her sweetly. “Can I ask you a favor, please?”

“What is it, princess?”

“Would you mind to look after Jiho oppa? Because I have to go back to my class now, oppa.”

Xero hissed, “Y-YA! Am I baby to you? I don’t need someone to look after me!” Jinah stuck her tongue out. “Yes, you are, oppa~”

“So, Hansol oppa?” Jinah waited for Hansol’s answer.

“Of course, princess. I will do anything to keep your frog prince safe,” laughed Hansol. Jinah smiled and say a thank you. “

I’m going now, oppas! See you at lunch!” she waved and went out from the class.

Xero shook his head disbelief, “That girl…”

“She’s cute though,” commented Hansol which earned an annoyed growl from Xero. “Chill out, man! No need to be jealous!”

“I’m not jealous, you dumbas-” Before Xero could finish, Jinah stormed into the class again. “What do you want again, Jinah!?”

“I forget something,” said Jinah. She leaned towards Xero and placed her hand on Xero’s nape. She pulled Xero closer until their lips meet. She moved her lips on Xero’s luscious lips, and his lower lips before pulled out the kiss.

She winked at him and her lips teasingly. “Seeya!”

“What did just happen?” asked Hansol disbelief seeing Jinah kissed Xero.

While Xero still freeze in his seat with really red ears.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

I kinda sad though XD but still grateful bcs i get 1 subbie. Subscribe and comment juseyoo~
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )