Final

Studying

     "Quiz me," You're best friend Minji said. It was a week before finals started at the college you and Minji were attending, who were freshmens. 

    You and Minji decide to go to her dorm to study for a few hours. Minji was laying on her bed while you were sitting on the floor cross-legged, with a literature book on your lap.

    "Okay, what's the meaning of halcyon?" You asked her. Minji closed her eyes and then scrunched her nose. She froze for five seconds and then sat straight up.

    "Arg! I don't know!" Minji used both of her arms to ruffle her hair, "Nobody uses halcyon nowadays, anyway! Oh gosh, I'm gonna fail this, Jinhwa."

    You just smile and shook your head lightly. "No you won't, just study a bit more."

    "Yes, of course, like that's going to help when I just studied for like, 5 hours." Minji rolled her eye at you.

     You laughed. "You mean studying as in texting your bodyfriend for the last 5 hours?" Minji blushed and puffed out her cheeks. "Chunji was helping me study." "Yeah, sure he was," You grinned and closed your literature book.

     You stood up and saw that Minji was still as red as a tomato. "Fine, he wasn't..." Minji mumbled. "We were talking about going on a date the weekend after finals."

     "Ohh," You widened your eyes and wiggled your brows,"A date, you say?" Minji frowned and threw a pillow at you. You caught it in a nick of time before it hit your face.

     "Sorry," You said smiling, not really sorry at all. Minji just laughed at you.

     "Well I have to go now," You packed up your belongings and went to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow for actual studying, okay?"

     "Okay, fine." She said, "Bye, Jinhwa!"

     You bid farewell to Minji and walked to your dorm. As you finally reached your destination, you opened the door with your key and saw your boyfriend, Jungkook, in your bed sleeping.

     He was hugging your stuffed panda bear, Mimi, in his chest tightly while on his side.

     You slowly put your bag on the floor and crawled into the bed next to him. You lightly pressed your lips onto his and you felt him respond back. You smiled and knew that he was awake.

     As you both parted away, Jungkook opened his eyes slightly to see you looking at him. He smiled and he wrapped his arms around you and you did the same.

    "Hey," he mumbled. "How did the studying go?" "Boring," You replied back. "Minji just texted to Chinji the whole time."

    Jungkook frowned. "Why didn't you text me?" He pouted.

    You laughed and holded him tighter. "'Cause I was actually trying to study, Mr Jungkook-sshi."

    "Fine, fine. Don't call me 'Mr Jungkook-sshi.', call me Oppa."

    "Okay, Mr Jungkook-sshi."

     "Hey!" You chuckled softly and pecked his lips.

     Jungkook's frown vanished and was replaced with a smile. "You should still call me Oppa, by the way." Jungkook rose one of his eyebrows.

     "Okay, okay, fine Oppa," You said rolling your eyes.

     Jungkook smiled and burried his face in your neck. "Go to sleep. You must be tired from all the studying."

     You smiled. You loved how he was such a baby at times, and then become a caring boyfriend. You loved everything about him, truthfully.

     "Okay," you mumbled. You closed your eyes and went to sleep with Jungkook by your side. His arms, wrapped around yours, and his legs, tangled with yours. Falling asleep with you, to dreamland.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: That was a kinda short oneshot with a super cheesy/fluff/cute ending...lol that's never gonna happen to me....loner life! *cries silently in the corner and eats ice cream* haha, I hope you enjoy this oneshot, I would love to read all of your comments if you want to comment below! Until then, see you in the next oneshot, whenever that is! *puts on glasses and thinks of another fluffy oneshot*