Love is Sweet

Love is sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltdyDS6TLE - Love is sweet [Please listen. ^^]


 

This city is noisy at night
People are like a clock that is fast
This is not the emotion I want
Even the cheap makeup is too thick
This feeling, I do not know how to express it
.

 

"I'm coming home soon," Kyuhyun said, smiling at himself. "I love you too."

Everyday his girlfriend Seohyun would call, call her singer boyfriend.

They never got to go out in public, because everyone would ridicule Kyuhyun for having picked an 'ugly woman' some fans would say.

The singer would receive hate if the public knew about her.

Kyuhyun only wanted a girl that would be his everything. It was Seohyun. No one knew of her, no one cared about her,

but in Kyuhyun's eyes she was the most beautiful person in the world. She would be the reason he woke up every morning, and the reason he would continue another day. Another day in the world he began to hate.

He knew many women who had interest in him, but he never reflected their affection. Kyuhyun wanted to become a normal guy again. He just wanted to live a life with Seohyun, away from everything he had now.

 

The flashing neon lamps
Are just like short-lived smiles
Can you give me one minute
To quietly communicate with you
Beloved, I am really not the same as them

 

Everyone thought that being a part of a boy band meant being dedicated to fan girls, being the cutest person, fulfilling the people's wishes and what not.

Kyuhyun could not do that, nor would he ever.

He was always so silent, mysterious as well. Only Seohyun could see beyond the cold wall he put up around himself. Seohyun destroyed those walls and saw the real boy she fell in love with.

Even to Seohyun, Kyuhyun could not explain his love. His 'I love you' was always never really convincing. She understood, Kyuhyun always had a hard time saying his words. He was never very emotional. Alone, yes, but not with anyone watching him.

He loved Seohyun, and promised that today, he would finally put his words into action.

 

Few words, I am naturally slow and mature
It is not that I do not wish to hold your hand
It is just that I am waiting for you to smile and nod
To you I am gentle

 

Kyuhyun bid goodbye to the studio directors and drove back to his apartment. No one knew his personal address, so Seohyun was always waiting there without gaining attention.

She was understanding, she always forgave Kyuhyun for never meeting her needs, because she knew he had his own priorities to take care of.

She acted as the understanding one in the relationship, as well as the loving one.

Seohyun loved Kyuhyun for who he was, and disregarded his fame. Although she sometimes felt that she belonged to a one sided love, just remembering Kyuhyun's words to her long ago made her think that the relationship was always worth it.

"Seohyun, please never leave me, because I don't know what to do without you. I will return your love, okay?"

She has waited for that day since.

 

Kyuhyun parked his car and found Seohyun in an instant. She was freezing cold, but still waiting for him by his stairway.

"You're here!" She smiled sweetly, hugging him. "Let's get inside?"

He nodded and held her hand as he unlocked the door. "Are you hungry? Maybe we can have a delivery."

"I already ate," Seohyun rested her head on his shoulder, "How about you? Practice must have been hard. I'll cook you something."

He moved from her hand to her shoulder. "You're too kind."

The two entered and Seohyun sat on the couch, drinking some juice she got from the kitchen.

Kyuhyun brought out a batch of sweets and layed them on the table. "Have some. You are what you eat."

"Stop it!" She turned pink from his cuteness. Seohyun lightly put her lips on Kyuhyun's cheek, warming her lips.

 

Happiness goes on show, the drama is mildly sweet and I lightly taste your face
Happy and prominently we stick to each other(‘s bodies)
Happiness does not hide from being suspicious; we live in each other’s heart, day by day piling up our longing

 

"We're going to sleep together tonight," Kyuhyun whispered, "Okay?"

Seohyun didn't understand, she wasn't ready for a ual relationship. "But, but I--"

"No, we're going to sleep together." He winked, grabbing a peppermint.

Now, she began to panic. What would Kyuhyun do to her? What if, she was wrong all along?

Seohyun kept quiet and ate another gumdrop. She wondered, was Kyuhyun using her for this?

But they've been together for so long.. How could he?

She felt like pushing him.

 

Whatever you want I actually know that love should be held loosely
On the bicycle pulling against the wind there is no need for red eyes; too much applause is a kind of vanity you know this too
I do not know how to weave that beautiful dream but I will let you be pampered and the sincerity given will be put to good use

 

Later that night, Seohyun was getting ready for going to bed with Kyuhyun. She didn't want to do anything to him, so she devised a plan to dump Kyuhyun if he did anything.

"Come on, just stay beside me," Kyuhyun had on blue pyjamas. He lent Seohyun his favorite shirt and some shorts.

"A-alright." She nodded, sitting on his warm bed. She was going chaotic on the inside, what sorts of things would he do to her?

A moment later, they were both lying down, facing the ceiling. Kyuhyun stayed silent as well as Seohyun.

Why isn't he touching me?, thought Seohyun. She then began to get curious. "Kyuhyun?"

"Yes, what is it?" He turned to see her pale face, "Are you alright?"

"When are you.. When are you going to remove my clothes?" As soon as she yelled that, she turned away quickly and hid her face inside the blanket the two shared.

The boy laughed, pulled the blanket away slightly to reveal her worried face.

He kissed her on the cheek, again, and again. "I wouldn't, until we're married, silly."

Seohyun looked at him in the eye. "Cho Kyuhyun, why were you telling me that we were going to sleep together! You're more confusing than my college entrance exams!"

"Do you remember what I told you before? Long, long before, I mean. I told you I'd make it up to you."

He looked up the ceiling again, laughing at how his girlfriend misunderstood him. "I.. always wanted to sleep with you."

Seohyun's eyes widened, "Why?"

"Not sleep with you, like, have or anything," Kyuhyun admitted, "I want to sleep with you, like, just stay beside you. Know you're alright, and you're beside me. I wanted us to cuddle and talk about things, just things from our normal lives."

"I'm so sorry I misunderstood!" Seohyun began to laugh and close her eyes in utter embarassment, "Why am I thinking of naughty things? I'm so silly!"

"It's fine." He wrapped an arm around her waist, "What do you want to talk about?"

Seohyun kissed him, this time on his lips. "I want to talk about how sweet my boyfriend is. His love is sweeter than mine."

 

Together they began to talk about their day. They slept peacefully that night.

Kyuhyun did keep his promise.


I listened to this song so many times that I had to make a story. >.> What do you guys think? Too cheesy? XD