Chapter 2

Love the way you Lie

The next day the SNSD members were all in the training room again. They’ve been reporting to the training rooms for two days now. But since they were all working very hard Lee Soo Man allowed them to leave early and have some time off.

The girls were jumping up in joy. Some of them wanted to go out shopping some wanted to go eat, while some just wanted to go home and sleep. 

“So who wants to go shopping with me?” Tiffany asked.

Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sunny, and Seohyun all raised their hands. “We want to go!” They said in unison.

“Alright, let’s go. We’ll all meet back at the dorm okay?” Tiffany said to the girls that didn’t want to join.

The other four girls nodded. “Okay.”

Tiffany, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun all walked out of the training room and headed to the mall.

“I’m hungry, who wants to go eat with me?” Sooyoung asked before taking a sip of her water.

“Me!” Yuri yelled out.

“Okay!” Sooyoung said as she got up from the floor. “We’ll see you guys at the dorm.”

The two of them walked out of the room leaving Taeyeon and Jessica by themselves. “So what are you planning on doing?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m not sure. I’m actually pretty tired.” Jessica answered.

‘Like always.’ Taeyeon thought.

“What about you?”

“I might just go out and get some fresh air. Maybe go walking.” Taeyeon replied.

“You’ll get ran over by fans!” Jessica squeaked.

Taeyeon shrugged. “Oh well.”

“Alright then.” Jessica said with a sigh of defeat. “I’ll see you later.” She got her bag and walked out without another word.

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip. She felt all alone, but it wasn’t her members fault. She was the one that decided not to go with them.

A few minutes later she heard a knock on the door. She looked up and saw Jaejoong standing there with a bag of food. She was quite surprised but she tried not to show it.

“Hey, I was hoping that maybe we could eat together again.” Jaejoong said as he slowly walked in.

Taeyeon nodded. “Um, sure I don’t mind.” She motioned him to come closer. He obeyed and walked towards her. When he reached her he brought the bag of food up to his face. “I already bought lunch.” He peeked out from behind the bag with a smile on his face.

“Thanks….” Taeyeon said with a slight chuckle.

Jaejoong brought the bag down and looked around the room to see if there was any good place for them to eat.

He pouted when he saw that there were no tables and the ground was dirty.

“We can go eat somewhere else.” Taeyeon said when she saw that he was disappointed.

Jaejoong looked over to her and nodded. “Okay, let’s go eat in my car.”

Taeyeon’s eyebrow rose. “What? Your car?”

He nodded back in response. “Let’s go.” He started walking towards the door but before he walked out he turned back to see if Taeyeon was following him. She was grabbing her things from a nearby corner. “Are you ready?” He asked.

She nodded and followed him out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the days went by Taeyeon and Jaejoong would eat lunch together. Everyday Jaejoong would go to the SM entertainment building and meet up with Taeyeon. People at SME were getting suspicious.

But then one day they got their question answered. Jaejoong had asked Taeyeon to be his girlfriend and she said yes. So now they are officially dating. It’s a secret relationship so none of the SONES or Cassiopeia knows about the two of them.

Taeyeon and Jaejoong knew that their members, Junsu and Jessica were disappointed. But they didn’t let that stop them from having a relationship.

Even though their relationship is a secret, they would give out small hints every once in a while. But even when they are giving out hints people still think of TaeSu, and that bugs Jaejoong so badly. He wished that people would focus more on TaeJae.

When Jaejoong sees news or hears about TaeSu he would clench his jaw and his hands would turn into fists. Taeyeon would have to constantly remind him that there are TaeJae fans out there.

“Why are you always upset? I’m never angry when people talk about JaeSica.” Taeyeon said as she walked down the SME hallway with Jaejoong walking right beside her.

“I just can’t stand how people notice the small ‘facts’ about TaeSu, but they don’t notice us.” Jaejoong answered.

Taeyeon stopped and pulled his arm to stop him also. When he stepped back next to her she turned to face him. “Will you stop it? Didn’t we promise each other that we would not get all worked up about this stuff? Didn’t we also promise not to bring up the past?”

Jaejoong stared at her for a long moment. “Yes we did…..I’m sorry. I’ll try not to get upset.”

Taeyeon nodded. “Good, now I have to go.”

“Oh wait, I’m going to be flying back to Japan with Yoochun for a week.” Jaejoong said as he stopped her from walking away.

“Why?”

“Well Yoochun is going because of his drama. I’m going because…..I-I think it’ll be nice if one of the members were there to support and stay with him.” Jaejoong answered.

Taeyeon was a little suspicious but she nodded anyway. “Alright….when are you leaving?”

“Tomorrow morning.” Jaejoong replied.

“Oh….” Taeyeon said as her voice quivered.

Jaejoong knew she was sad so he walked towards her with his arms wide open. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. “I promise to call or text you everyday I’m gone.”

Taeyeon nodded and hugged him back. “Okay.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MajesticSnow - Thanks for reading!

ah_thien - Yea! I made another one!