I'm depressed

Depressed Clock
Please log in to read the full chapter

Depressed Clock

+++

I’m depressed.

A girl with long, wavy, brown hair dropped her handbag to the floor and impaled herself to her bed. She is in dire need of some loving and rest. She misses her boyfriend so dearly. She rolled around on her bed for fifteen minutes before struggling to grab her handbag on the floor. She looked at her phone before contemplating whether she should call her boyfriend or not.

She glanced at the clock, it says 11:30. Her boyfriend’s work must have finished by now. She smiled to herself and rolled on her bed while holding her phone tightly. She taps the pads of her fingers on the screen, scrolling down through the names in her contacts. She smiled when she reached her boyfriend’s name.

She giggles softly before calling her lover.

She waited; one tone, two—

“…Jieun?”

She brightens at the voice of her lover.

“Oppa,” she whispered, afraid someone will hear her. She heard a chuckle.

“Jieun, how are you? Done for the day, hm?” she nodded even when her lover can’t see her.

“That’s good.. Have a nice sleep, hm?” the older male said, lovingly.

“You too..” she whisp

Please log in to read the full chapter