Twelve

Eyes In The Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Don't go, my little Kyuhyun."

That voice...

My breathing stopped. My heart went under pressure and pumped so fast. Is this real? Is this?

"Ryeowook?!" I immediately turned around to look at him. God, how I missed him so much! I couldn't express how happy I am when I heard his voice that slowly kept on fading away from my memory. Feeling his hand on my cheek sent me to tears. It had been so long. With the colour of his eyes I have longed for after these months, the power of him that is connected to me had been awakened once more. I felt the special thread placed on us.

He empowers something within me that wouldn't die.

"Kyuhyun..." My eyes couldn't believe it. Tears are going down my eyes as I lean on his touch, holding his cold hand back that caresses my cheek.

"I-Is this for real?" I asked. If this is a dream, I'd rather stay asleep. I can't be without him anymore. Ryeowook looked okay. He's not gray, he didn't look hungry.

"I'm glad I can touch you again." He gently smiled at me at the same time of the glowing of his enchanted, crimson red eyes. "I've been so lonely."

I hugged him without second thought, feeling him in my arms again.

"I'm sorry, Ryeowook! Please come back to me... I will be a good host to you. I will do whatever you say. I will..." I embraced him so tight. I don't want to lose him again.

"We both know I can't. Not until you die in this life time, my little Kyuhyun..." He cupped my cheeks.

"But..."

"Through this human body, we can be together." He smiled so wickedly. He looked sweet yet evil. "You've been a good boy, Kyuhyun. You waited so long... But now I'm here."

"Please don't leave me again..." It was my turn to touch his face, admiring it, running my fingers to his smooth yet cold cheeks. I locked my eyes with his, hypnotizing me to it's demonic beauty.

"Just wait a little more," He touched my hair and fixed it away from my sight. "I will gain control of this body and be with you until you die. Trust in me. You will be mine, my Kyuhyun."

"I know... I am already yours..." I nodded and my crying lessened as I felt his touch after all my waiting. All I can think about right now is him, on how we can live together normally, how we can spend this life time without being separated anymore. I can imagine everything.

I cupped his cheeks and stared intently at his eyes, as if it was my first time seeing them and his face. I leaned closer and slowly closed my eyes to kiss his lips I missed so much. How miserable I was when I just figured out we feel the same way, and he was taken away from me. Curse that stupid rule. Why does he have to be a false guardian? Why must be born in different worlds?

I kissed him steadily, j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter