.01

Be My Love

It was a bright sunny day .

Yuri's preparing her self to go to school . She's really excited for the first day of class. Meeting new friends , since she and her family just transfered to Korea a month ago because her mom's work is in Korea.

Umma ! I'm going now ! Yuri shouted .

Deh ! Jal Kaseyo ! Yuri's mom yelled back .

 

When Yuri already arrived at the school , she asked someone were Room 51 is . The girl told her the direction .

While walking trough her room , she heard someone crying . Yuri took a peek on it . She saw a girl crying while listening to the boy with blonde hair . Yuri found out that the girl was confessing her love to the blonde guy but he rejected it . 

"Pssshhh . . . How could he hurt someone's feeling like that ?" Yuri said.

The blonde guy noticed you , and you quickly run to your room . Your heart was beatin fast from running . It was just 5 minutes before class officially starts . Yuri just waited for the teacher to come . When Ms. Choi(the teacher) already arrived , she called Yuri to introduce herself . After that Ms. Choi told her to sit beside the guy with a blonde hair . While Yuri was walking trough her sit , she remembered the guy . He was also the same guy a while ago .

 

. . . Pfft ! That's how my first chapter ends . . . LOL ! I don't know how to start my story . . I'm so sorry . . .