1/1

Your Presence Is My Special Present
Mirin's POV
 
I clean up my room as I'm playing my favorite song of Super Junior Donghae & Eunhyuk - Still You.
 
"Ajikdo nan, geudaero neol. Ajikdo nan neol.~" I started singing along with the song. How sweet this song. I thought. 
 
This song makes me miss him. My boyfriend, Jung Hoseok. I miss him, and everything about him. I didn't see him for almost a year now. He's busy with his college in UK. I'v been dating him for about one and half year. Yeah, he was my senior in high school. He was really smart, that's how he continue his study abroad. I can't do anything, I just can let him go abroad. As long as he loves me, of course I'm okay. Anyway, I'm not fully lonely that I didn't see him, because I live with his dog in my apartement. Micky, her name. She is so cute, just like the real owner. So everytime I miss Hoseokkie, I always say it to Micky, although she can't answer what I say.
The winter has started about a week ago. The streets mostly covered by snow. But still, today is a good day, although there's no sunshine. In this cold weather, I'm walking to the park with Micky. I think she want to take a little walk after about a week I didn't walk her out.
 
"Micky~" I caress her on the head. "You like this huh? Finally I walk you out." I sit down on a bench around the snowy park. I shake my hands,
"Hufff so cold." I said. "Yah, you know how much I miss him? I really miss him so much."  I talk to Micky. Then, she jump up to my lap.
"Oh! Do you feel cold?" I caress her head again.
"Ah,  why should you feels the cold. You have your fur, it makes you warm, right? Hah, stupid me." Micky just barking again. I think she is laughing me 'cause of my stupid T.T
"Ajikdo nan, geudaero neon~" I'm singing that song again as I caress her again. 
So smooth. I wish I have take care of you well. Like how Hoseokkie used to.
 
Yo. Right here, BTS. 
We drop second bomb, CS. 
And new revolution just started again. 
Joheun jib, joheun jib.  Joheun cha~
 
 my phone is ringing. I take it out from the pocket on my coat.
"Oh!" my hand cover my lips. "Omo! It's Hoseok oppa!" I yelled in happy. I slide the greed icon.
"Mirin-ah~" he call me in a 'I miss you' manner.
"Ho-Hoseok oppa-"
"Bogoshipeo(I miss you)..." he said with a cute voice. I blushed.
"Aaah oppa! Nado bogoshipeo!" I can't hold it. I miss him a lot. We haven't called each other for a week  because he said he was busy with the exam. So, he couldn't call me, and I'm afraid I'll disturb him if I call him.
"Jagiya~ are you okay there?"
How I am okay here without you?! Of course not...
"Uh- I'm okay." I lied. "I'm in the park now, I walk out with Micky." Micky bark when I said her name.
"Yah! The winter has started. The weather must be really cold now. Why are you going out?!" he yelled at me. I smile a litte. Haha, I love how he worry about me.
"Don't play with the snow jagiya! Ppalli come back home!!" He yelled again.
"I'm not going to back now. Merong~" I said cutely.
"Mwo?! Yah! I just don't  want you get sick. Jagi, just listen to my words. JIB-E KA!(Go home!)"
Whoop whoop~ it feels like the thunder and tornado were coming when he said the last sentence. I gulped.
"I just kidding oppa. Arasseo, I'm going home now." -__-
"That's my good girl! Call me when you arrive at home eo? Chu~" he hang up the call before I could answer.
I sigh, "Huh, arasseo." I put Micky down and we go home.
 
Nothing special on the way home. I just talk a little to Micky. And here we go, finally arrived in my apartement. Actually I'm ot feeling good 'cause I think Micky is not satisfied with the walk, it's too short. Huh, it's just because of Hoseok oppa. If it's not him, I would stay there with Micky.
 
Micky get in quickly after I opened the door. She barks towards me.
"Oh I know, you're hungry." I go to the kitchen to grab her meals.
Then, I remember I'm not done yet to talk with Hoseokkie. But, I'm too lazy to call him. I look at the mini Christmas tree on the table beside me.
 
It's D-1 to Christmas.Tomorrow is Christmas day. Will he come? Last year he didn't come and I went to Lotte World with Yeonju. Hufff, Hoseok oppa  doesn't know how much I really want to go there with him, my boyfriend, not my bestfriend. I wish I can spend Christmas with him, just like how we used to when he still in High School. He is 2 year older than me. So, now it's only me still in High school grade 3 while he's in college. Ah, I miss our moments in High school.
I decided to send a message to him.
 
To: Hoseok oppa<3 
Oppa, I'm at home already.
 
From: Hoseok oppa<3
Good. Winter vacation has started there eo? What are you going to do?
 
To: Hoseok oppa<3
Yeah, so boring without you here oppa T.T I wanna go to Lotte World with you. I hope you can come this year. Please come, I miss you so much
 
From: Hoseok oppa<3
Mianhae jagi.. I don't think I can go. I have to wait my noona finish her exam before, so that I can come to Korea with her.
 
That's how he loves his noona. How sweet is he. But, can you just come here without her? I really miss you. You're my boy but it's look like I'm not the first for you. You love your noona more than me right? Oppa.... T.T 3
I feel like I can't reply his message. I'm so sad and I'm jealous of his sister. But, finally I decided to reply it.
 
To: Hoseok oppa<3
Arasseo. Then, I'll miss you again and again... like forever.
 
Great! You make me hate you, Hoseok oppa. All  I want for Christmas is you. I don't need any present like flower, chocolate, ring or anything. Your presence is the special present for me. I wish there's a miracle, then you can come here.
 
8.00 PM
Teng tong. I look at my phone. It's run out of battery. Then, I turn it off and charge it. 
"Yawn~" I'm so sleepy. Maybe because I didn't take a nap. Then, I jump to my bed and sleep.
 
 
Author's POV
 
Mirin walk in a dark forest. Many trees covered by snow. No sunshine, and so cold. She walk again and again. Until she look there's a light from far. She walk to the light and she found a big Christmas tree were shining by the light around it.
"So beautiful... but, where am I?" she look around and nothing she recognized.
"You're here with me , don't worry." A boy come to her.
"Hoseok oppa..." She said in shock.
The boy come closer, he his coat then hug Mirin. He share his coat by circle its front part around Mirin, like Mirin were inside her coat. Then, he lift her chin up and kiss her sweetly.
 
That's Mirin's dream.
 
Mirin's POV
 
What a nice dream I had. I wish it's real.
I wipe my eyes then I see that my room is in dark. Oh I have turn off the light before I sleep,  I thought. I'm facing the wall on the left side and look at the window on it. I forget to close the window, so I can see the snow outside. Then, I look at the clock above the window... not clearly, 'cause it's dark.
 
"It's 12 ? ah.." I yawned and try to sleep again.
Suddenly I feel like a pair of hands roam my body from the back. Then, the hands hold me on the waist.
Oh, what now. Seems like I have a nice dream again. Is this someone hold me or my bolster have grown two hands and it hold me now? But it feels so warm...
Now I feel a head rest on my shoulder. I can feel someone breath on my neck. 
"Jagiya," someone whispered on my ear.
"Merry Christmas."
"O-Oppa?" this is real now! I can't believe it! Hoseok oppa back hugging me. I wonder how he can come here and hugging me.now.on.my.bed.
He tighten his grip.
"Eo, naya. (Yeah, it's me.)"
"H-how-" 
"You must be surprised now. Haha, I lied to you. So, here I am! Surprise! By the way,  I'm tired. Let's just sleep now. We will go to Lotte World tomorrow."
"Oppa.." I turn to the right, facing him. I hug him tightly.
"Mirin-ah," I look at him. He caress my cheek and lift my hair to the back of my ear. So, he can see my face clearly. He lean to me and kiss me. It's so sweeeeet. Then I sleep in his arms. I feel so warm. I wish this night can be a long night @-@
 
I don't know what to say. I'm so happy. Thanks God, he is here with me now. Merry Christmas!
 
 

Thanks for read! hope you like it ^_^

Read my other Special Christmas fanfic: Her Last Day  [ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/624530/her-last-day-sad-jin-jimin-taehyung ]

Btw, I made this fanfic while listening to Eunhae - Still You. It's a sweet song<3