two One Thing In Common

Operation: Break Little Miss Heartbreaker
 
 
 
 

*tap tap tap* A secret knock paved way for a door to open. Two good looking guys came in. Inside, the room was a number of guys. Someone stood and asked. “A new one?” One of the guys who came in nodded. “Introduce yourself.”

The older one moved forward and bowed. “Annyeonghasayo, I’m Im Woongjae. Better known as Siwan.”

“When?” The leader asked.

“Yesterday” Siwan looked down, a little embarrassed.

“Alright then. Welcome to the 'Anti-Choi Marji Club'. I’m Moon Junyoung by the way.” He introduced himself to their new recruit.

Siwan’s eyes shifted from one face to another. There he saw familiar faces but can’t help but question one thing. These people, he doesn’t see them together on school grounds. You can say that each has their own clique, however they share one thing in common.

Choi Marji.

 

“So yesterday huh?” Someone asked, who he recalled was named Jung Heechul. He nodded. “May I know how?”

How? How was he dumped by the one girl he confessed to, by the one girl he learned to love. His mood certainly went downhill with Heechul’s question.

“We were having our usual afternoon date when I felt that something wasn’t right about her. She didn’t respond to my questions like she used to. She didn’t even look at me that much. It was like she lost interest.” Siwan started to tell. The others moved closer, listening to their new member. “And just like I thought, she did lost interest in me. She said that she was tired and wanted this to stop.”

“Typical of her” A boy he didn’t know said.

“How did she tell you?” Junyoung asked.

Siwan looked down, snippets of his first heartbreak flashed into his mind. With a sigh, he spoke once more. “She stopped from her tracks, placed her phone back into her pocket which by the way didn’t leave her hand the entire afternoon. Then she told me with the most bored expression I’ve seen her wear.” His voice begun to crack. The others listened and looked at him with pity for they know the feeling all too well.

“Then she just left after saying goodbye, am I right?” Siwan didn’t bother to look up to know who was asking. All he did was nod while trying to stop himself from crying.

“Well at least she told you in a private manner. She broke up with me while we were on a double date with my cousin. It was so embarrassing. I couldn’t face my cousin and his date after that incident.” With that, Siwan looked up and saw the same gloomy expression he had. “I’m Kim Taeheon by the way”

“That’s nothing compared to mine hyung!” Another said. “She left me waiting for hours. Heck! She didn’t even tell me that we were over. I only understood that we were finished when she started dating Kwanghee hyung.”

“Oh, right! I was so irritated by you Minwoo-ah because you won’t stop bugging her. She told me that she didn’t have a boyfriend when we started going out.” Hwang Kwanghee said to the younger boy.

“Come on! What could be worse than being dumped just because you forgot that she doesn’t like butterscotch? I mean who doesn’t like butterscotch?!” Kim Jiyeop groaned in frustration.

“Apparently she does” A burst of laughter came from Kim Dongjun, the youngest amongst the bunch.

“Oh shut up!” Kevin snapped at him.

With all the commotion, Siwan left a little lost yet relieved. Relieved that there were people who understands what he was going through at the moment. Yet he was lost. Lost in the sense that it seemed these people around him share something more than heartbreak from her.

“Don’t worry about them.” Siwan looked unto his side. “I’m Park Hyungshik and I was the last until you came along.”

“Am I immediately included in this ‘club’ of yours?” He couldn’t help but ask and air quote the word CLUB.

“You see Siwan-shi, I started this club because after being dumped by her I knew that someone else will be next. This is place where we can share the pain because no one will understand. No one will know how it feels to like or love and be dumped by Choi Marji.” Junhyung answered the curious lad. “But as our number increase, there had been a slight change of plans.”

 

“Did they accept?” Minwoo asked, making Siwan more clueless than he already was.

“Ne, they said that they’ll begin as soon as possible.” Hyungshik informed them. “And they don’t ask that much, leave all the expenses to me.”

“Alright then, see you again tomorrow.” Junyoung announced. “Oh and Siwan-shi, you are always welcomed to be our friend.”

 With that statement, one by one the members of the club left leaving Siwan dumbfounded and comforted.

 

 

 

HOOOOORRRAAAYYY! OUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS BACK *throws confetti* 

So here I am~ *smiles*

I just finished this last night and started the next one.

Will this be enough for my absence? I hope so~

 

As you guys just read, this chappie highlighted the existence of the "Anti-Choi Marji Club". I decided to use ZE:A just because Siwannie popped into my mind when I was writing this. I always have a thing for him. Oh, by the way! Don't be upset if INFINITE hasn't appeared it. Just wait a little, alright? They're coming~ Also Tao and Suho oppa will be around for ummmm, an ample amount of time. If you're wondering if other EXO members will appear, that I'm not sure.

 

Stick around, okay? I hope you guys would leave some feed backs. It doesn't matter if it's positive or negative (although, POSITIVE is good!), just leave some. I always love reading your insights~ 

 

 

thanGYU to everyone~

 

Read. Subscribe. Upvote. Comment.

Do what you want. :))