Chapter 2

Beautiful Girl in Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Author's POV]

Myungsoo was sitting on the right corner of his bed while listening to his favorite song. Its holiday and he choose to stay at home than having a fun time outside. He was so into the music that he didn't notice Jiyoung was there, staring at him. She was so close to him. She giggled. 'He looks flawless.. as usual.'

Myungsoo suddenly realize that there's someone who was staring at him and its right beside him. He gulped. And swiftly turn his head to the one who's staring him. 'Huh?' Nobody. Suddenly there's knocks heared from his window. He was curious, so he went to the window. He open it and saw nobody. He shook his head then turn around and he saw Jiyoung. He gasped. " You! Y-You're the girl! " He say while pointing at Jiyoung. The girl only smile to him, didn't let out any word. " Wh-What are you doing h-here! " Myungsoo said as he took a step back, Jiyoung took a step forward.

" St-Stop! St-top right th-there! " Myungsoo warned. But Jiyoung won't listen. As he took one more step back, now his back is leaning on the wall, there's no ways anymore. He's trapped. He's now sweating like he just had a shower minutes ago. He closed both of his eyes. Not wanting to see what this girl's going to do.

 

" NO!! " He wake up. Sweating. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He wiped his sweats on his forehead. " Yuck. I'm sweating as hell. " He lay back on his bed. And let out a sigh. He turn to face the left side, he saw the girl standing facing the window. Using the black dress, again. She looks pretty and creepy at the same time. He bulged his eyes then yelled.

" Ah! " In a blink of an eye, the girl's gone. He breathes hard and still bulging his eyes. He hold his chest. He could feel that his heart will burst in any second. He quickly get off his bed and go downstairs join his family. There he saw his father reading the newspaper, his sister is helping his mother washing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter