truth or dare

Friends Forever

Umika POV

"our first Horikoshi year 3 sleepover start!" Kento declared.

 
everyone cheered as we sat around the round table. it's a small table so we kinda squeeze towards each other, leaving no gap in between. it's a warm fuzzy feeling that comes with such proximity. it's a rare chance to have the full clique here for the gathering given there's so many celebrities amongst us. It is even more special to have the sleepover take place in a campsite during a weekday where we are the only campers. Though it is a little eerie at night, but the atmosphere is splendid for a sleepover.
 
I sat in between Chinen and Ryosuke. Ryosuke and I often have our skins constantly rubbed against each other and it never fails to give me a static shock.
 
the sitting order goes like this...
 
Chinen-me-Ryosuke-Mirai-Kento-Suzuka-Yuto-Miku-Kumiko-Mariya
 
"lets start the game, shall we?"Yuto announced
 
"hai!" everyone shouted in agreement.
 
"no back outs okay!" Suzuka reminded since people love to back out when they were asked to reveal their innermost feelings or to do something really embarrassing in the game of 'truth or dare'
 
everyone nodded.
 
Suzuka made the first spin and the lucky person is....
 
Miku.
 
"truth or dare?" Kento asked.
 
"Er.... dare?"
 
"alright... I've a good one for you. Miku, you'll totally thank me for this" Suzuka giggled and winked at me.
 
I got whats she is hinting right away. I winked back and Ryosuke saw it.
 
"what is the secret? tell me" he leaned his head towards me and whispered into my ear. it tickles a little.
"you'll find out soon" I giggled.
 
"Miku, you have to give the person you like a backhug" 
 
she blushed real bad and gave us a deadly stare.
 
"nande? but the guy she like might not be here, then how is she gonna complete her task?" Mirai asked.
 
"you'll see." Suzuka giggled
 
"Chotto~ so the guy she likes is among us?" Yuto said while giving a quick glance at Chinen, Ryosuke and Kento.
 
"well this means there's 4 people here that fits the bill." Ryosuke revealed.
 
Miku remained silent throughout. there's no backing out for sure. after tonight, everyone will know her secret, including him.
 
"minna, I think lets all just shut our eyes, so the secret is only known to Miku and the lucky guy." Mirai suggested.
 
"yeah! and no peeping" Miku finally voiced out.
 
"yes, ma'am !" everyone abided to him the request.
 
"wow, I'm actually nervous" Ryosuke whispered and Both Mirai and I giggled.
 
I can sense Miku walking round in circles, passing the guy at least twice. i feel so tense for her,my heart pumps fast .
 
omggg, she did it. her arms accidentally crash into my shoulders when she gave him a hug. and I could hear the guy gasp.
"minna, you can open you eyes now" Miku stammered as she spoke.
 
when we opened our eyes, she's already back in her seat. 
 
Yuto wanted to find out who amongst the four was the one, but he was stopped my Miku. "Yuto! Yamette!"
 
"okay okay." he giggled.
 
I took a quick glance at him and he looked confuse, but he can mask his emotions quick well. what do I expect from an actor haha.
 
Ryosuke seems to be guessing it's Chinen, he kept looking across me at him.
I pushed his face back in front to get him back in the game.
 
"lets move on" Miku said as she made the next spin.
 
omg omg it's stopping and it's slowing down near me...
 
phew, it past me.
 
and it stopped right at Mirai.
 
"ah ha! celebrity gossip time!" Kento and Suzuka cheered.
 
"truth or dare Mirai?" Ryosuke asked.
 
"er~ dare!"
 
"why is everyone afraid to reveal their secrets. lol. but I've one for Mirai." Kento said.
 
"I guess everyone here watched Tantei Gakeun Q right? I'm thinking..."
 
"nande Kento, you're not gonna ask Mirai to reenact her role as menami Megu right..." Mariya remarked.
 
"ah hah that'll be fun. we have Amakusa Ryuu here as well" I pointed to Ryosuke.
 
and he punched me jokingly.
 
"Itai!"
 
"don't drag me into this"
 
everyone giggled.
 
"don't interrupt. I always hope to see the scene from the manga where Menami Megu...." everyone looked at Kento intensely, waiting for him to reveal his idea
 
"kiss Amakusa Ryuu" Kento continued his sentence which stunned everyone.
 
"what?!" both Ryosuke and Mirai protested.
 
my heart actually sank, I feel a little disappointed, but still I tried to force a smile.
 
"that'll be exciting" I remarked.
 
he punched me a little harder this time and gave me a stare.
 
but before we could react, Mirai gave a quick peck on his lips.
 
"heh?" Ryosuke looked at her with confused eyes.
 
"Daijoubu. it's just acting isn't it... relax Yamachan." Mirai patted his back and pulled it off with a laughter...but I could see her blush.
 
"hai~" Ryosuke blushed too.
 
I feel frustrated at this point in time so much so that I forgotten that the game is still ongoing, until everyone stared at me.
 
the spinner is pointing RIGHT AT ME!!!!
 
"ah ha! now it's my turn to take revenge on you... see who gets the last laugh" Ryosuke smirked.
 
"truth or dare? Ohhhh wait, no truth... I think I know all your secrets already."
 
"can someone else come up with my task?" I insisted but everyone else readily agreed that Ryosuke will make this interesting for me.
 
he smirked at me.
 
"since the game started, it seems to be taking a rather intimate direction... so I shall follow suit with your task..."
 
oh no. I've a bad feeling about this, and I am thinking it'll have something to do with Yuto.
 
"kiss one of the guys present here ..... for 1 minute!"
 
"WHAT?!" I shouted, while everyone cheered.
 
"woah, arigatou Yamada-kun.and I thought only yamada-kun will get a kiss today... now one more of us will get a chance.. " Kento said and Yuto Chinen nodded in excitement.
 
when are the guys so desperate.
 
"no way. this is too much" I protested.
 
"no back outs Umika" Ryosuke leaned his head closer and gave a puppy stare.
 
I rolled my eyes at him and bend down my head to formally think through my choices.
 
i peeped at the lips of Yuto, Kento and Chinen and bit my lips in nervousness.
 
"Ryosuke" I mumbled.
 
"heh? who did you pick?" Chinen heard and seemed to be in disbelief.
 
I took in a deep breathe and said "Yamada Ryosuke!"
 
"ME?!" Ryosuke jumped in shock.
 
"yamachan, you are so sly. you knew she'll pick u right" Yuto said
 
"and I thought another one of us will be kissed tonight and there goes the chance. yamada-kun, that's twice tonight" Kento whined.
 
I continued to bend down, afraid to look at him. I could tell that he's staring at me intensely.
 
he leaned towards me and whispered in my ears..."are you kidding me? I thought you'll choose Yuto! pick someone else"
 
"gomene, I'm only comfortable with you"
 
"ahhhh... woah seriously" he rubbed his head vigorously and buried his head between his palms.
 
"stop bickering dudes" Mariya hurried us.
 
I took in a deep breathe and grabbed his shoulders.
 
"heh~" he froze and I felt electricity run through my veins. my body turned stiff and my eyes stared closely at his lips. my mind recalled the rehearsal he did with me where we almost kissed, and the time he showed me the video where he kissed Haruna and just now where Mirai kissed him.
 
what if he doesn't like mine-this question bombarded my brain.
 
I moved closer and closer...
 
"Umika~" he said the last time before I silenced him with my lips. his lips are really what I imagined when I watched his video with Haruna - soft, moist, fluffy like a marshmallow. 
 
it's irresistibly attractive and difficult to resist. it activated my lust and made me thirst for more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, ignoring the many stares around us.
 
his eyes widened at my gentle-turned-passionate kiss and later closed his eyes, as if immersed in the moment.
 
he relaxed his limbs and slowly brought his hands around my waist. it brought my excitement to a new height..
 
"Umika? er... Ryosuke? it's 1 minute already" Suzuka interrupted.
 
we quickly pushed each other off our arms and backed away, avoiding each other's eyes at all cost.
 
"wow, that's amazing!" Miku said. 
 
"yeah, We're jealous" everyone nodded in agreement.
 
"even though the spinner didnt stop at me, it seemed I already 'dared' twice." he mumbled and everyone laughed. 
 
"Chotto! Yuto, Ryosuke, lets do this!" chinen winked at them. everyone stared in confusion.
 
"you know... though Yuma isn't here, but we can still form NYC - Nakajima Yuto, Yamada Ryosuke and Chinen Yuri!" Yuto explained.
 
"so we prepared something for our successful sleepover today" Chinen added.
 
"right, yamachan?" Chinen asked
 
"h..hai" he seemed to have just found back his soul.
 
the music played and everyone cheered when they started singing the upbeat Hey! Say! JUMP song 'Romeo & Juliet'
 
everyone stood up and started jumping and dancing with them... I looked at Ryosuke and he looked back, we smiled and it seemed that everything is back to normal.
 
Yamada POV
why does it feel so different with Umika as compared to when I kissed Haruna and when Mirai kissed me. 
 
my heart seemed to be thumping so fast that it seemed like it was close to exploding when we kissed.
 
I never feel so tense and nervous around her before in our 18 years of friendship. it's even more than with Haruna and Mirai.
 
for a split second or two, I felt like I didn't wanna let go, i felt like the world stop spinning and the time froze and that there's only two of us occupying a single space.
 
I couldnt fall asleep. i toss and turn on the bed in the room with Chinen, Yuto and Kento, while the girls are in another room.
 
"yamachan~" Chinen called out softly.
"you haven't slept?" I asked.
"no, I can't sleep. you?"
 
"me too."
 
"Chinen, you're thinking about Miku right?" we're such close friends, I could tell what he's thinking without him saying.
 
"I... I don't know what to do now that I know her feelings..."
 
"what do you think of her then?"
 
"she's nice and easy-going. I like talking to her and feel comfortable with her"
 
"then, that's your answer..."
 
"but, I don't know her well enough. I scared I hurt her... unlike you and Umika, you guys know each other inside out."
 
"Chinen... me and Umika are different from you and Miku. we grew up together so of course we know each other inside out. so there's no need to compare. I think once you guys are together, you'll learn more about each other."
 
"really?"
 
"yeah,follow your heart chinen..."
 
"arigatou yamachan! you're the best, as always!"
 
"chinen, then let me ask you something.... you know, acting kind of kiss.... it's not real, it's just acting right... but we still feel nervous"
 
"yea... what are you trying to say..."
 
"but... instead of feeling nervous, what if you feel fluffy... you feel like you are floating"
 
"heh? i haven't felt that before.. but i thought you only feel that if you are with someone special to you, lover perhaps?"
 
LOVER?! No way, it can't be.
 
"that includes friends? am i right, Chinen?" i was feeling anxious, hoping that he says yes.
 
"i guess so...why did you ask?"
 
"ah nothing... (laughs) thank goodness"
"heh~"
 
"oyasumi Chinen" i pull the blanket over him. though we are same age, i always think he is like my little brother.
 
"where are you going?" 
 
"I'm going to get a drink. sleep early" I left the room and walked towards the girls' room to see if everything is alright.
 
I took a peep in and giggled when I see their sleeping faces.
 
"baka..." i said softly when I saw Mirai and Umika's blankets off position. I took a step in and pulled the blanket over them both.
 
"oyasumi" I whispered to myself.
 
but when i turned around to step out of their room, someone grabbed my leg.
 
"Ryosuke...." I turned back and saw Umika calling out for me.
she grabbed my arms and rushed me out of the room.
 
"nande?"
 
"i need to go to the toilet, but i don't dare..."
 
"ah. and i thought you are very brave" I laughed.
 
"accompany me please...." she pouted and shook my arm tightly.
 
the weird thing about this campsite is that the toilet is outside the house, among the trees, in the dark.
 
"okay okay" i took the lead and walked in front. She trailed behind me.
 
the wind blew and the howling sound creeps her out. She immediately pulled my shirt and stick her body close to me. it made me feel a little tense.
 
"Umika is a scaredy cat." I mocked at her again and of course she reacted with a slap on my arms.
 
"itai.. fine, i'll go off" i threatened to leave.
 
"eh, no no. gomene gomene"
 
I giggled. "call me niichan, and i'll stay"
 
"RYOSUKE, YOU" she growled.
 
"then i'll leave"
 
"okay okay. niichan, pleaseeee" i giggled.
 
I held her shoulder and walked towards the direction of the toilet.
 
"okay, go on, i'll wait for you outside."
 
she opened the door and peeped in.
 
"WAHHHHHHHH RYOSUKEEEEEE" she jumped on me.
 
"NANDE?!"
 
"there are so many snails and slugs... omg Ryosuke, go in with me"
 
"HEH?! it's just one cubicle dear... it's embarrassing for a guy"
 
"you can just face your back at me. i trust you. PLEASE..." she grabbed my arms and shook vigorously again.
 
"seriously~you really don't see me as a guy, do you?"
 
"you are not just any guy, you are my best friend. you won't leave me alone right."
 
"ahhhh. fine."
 
I entered the small and cramp cubicle with her. there's actually barely any place for 2 people.
 
"yewwww... quick Umika.! i can't stand staring at those snails crawling on the door."
 
"okay okay" i hear her pee sound and i unknowingly started giggling.
 
"Umika, er... just now,.... during the game.... why did you choose me?" i stammered. I really wanna ask out of curiosity.
 
"er... cause i can only trust you."
 
"Umika~" I am touched by her words.
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA cockroach" she screamed and jumped on me again, this time without her pants on.
 
"woah! UMIKA, wear your pants first" I turned to face her and blushed at the sight.
 
she's crying. she has always been very afraid of cockroaches. so afraid that she cant even be bothered about revealing herself to a guy. though honestly i felt relief that it wasnt any other guy, but me. 
 
I pulled her into my embrace and hugged her tightly.
 
"It's okay . I'm here. quickly dress up. i'll keep a look for you and not let the cockroach come near you." she looked at me  and nodded. 
 
i tried to distract myself while she got dressed. of course, it's impossible not to see anything, but i suppress any dirty thoughts i may have.
 
"done" and we both rushed out after she exclaimed.
 
we walked silently back to the cabin.
 
"oyasumi Umika. cover yourself with blanket. the night is freezing" i smiled to her.
 
"you too..." 
 
i turned my back against her and is about to return to the room when she called out to me again.
 
"arigatou Ryosuke."
 
i turned around and wiped away the remaining tears left in the corner of her eyes.
 
"thanks for trusting me too."
 
"there's no one else i trust more than you, Ryosuke."
 
"me too"