His promise

You're my Fate (Sequel: Wake me up when summer ends)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I couldn't move at first. Shocked at the mention of Jaejoong's name. The stranger's eyes held mine, realization dawned on me.

 

He is Jaejoong's family. He knew my Jaejoong!!

 

The man moved towards me and reached his arm out to me, with my letters on his hand.

 

"Sorry I read them without permission."

My eyes darted to the letters. My anger suddenly rose. How dare this guy!!

 

"You should be!!" I hissed snatching the letters harshly "How disrespectful of you to invade one's privacy!!"

 

"I know and I'm truly sorry. I just got curious and couldn't stop myself after the first one. I'm just glad that my cousin isn't forgotten yet. He was like a brother to me, you know. Thank you for always remembering my hyung!" he smiled at me

 

The more I look at him, the more I see Jaejoong in him. 

Hearing the guy's voice comforts me and makes me uncomfortable at the same time. 

 

"A-aren't you angry at me? I'm the reason he's dead" my heart was thumping so loudly that it made my chest hurt

 

He smiled again before crouching down and sat on the grass. His hand tapped the space beside him like he was asking me to sit too. I didn't move an inch. I stayed where I was rooted. There's no way I'd go that near. He reminds me so much of Jaejoong! And it hurts me.

 

"It was an accident. Don't torture yourself. You didn't ask for it. No one wanted it to happen"

 

I grimaced. My hand curling up to a fist. Trying to stop a tear to drop.

 

"I asked for it! I even prayed for it! Do you even know why we crashed?! Its because of me, do you understand that!"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter