The First Chain (?)

Chains of Death

Year 2014, October

 

 

Airi's POV

 

 

I still cannot believe we're transfering schools! Ugh! I love my old school so much! Aish...why did my school have to burn down? Ugh...

 

 

I just hope that School of Performing Arts is as nicer as my old school.

 

 

Oh I forgot to introduce myself.

 

I'm Airi Suzuki. Japanese origin. Age 17. High School Senior.

 

 

Our school got burnt down and we have to transfer schools. I was assigned to School of Performing Arts Seoul. Great.

 

 

 

"Airi!" I heard someone shout my name.

 

 

"Yo Amber" i replied.

 

 

She's Amber Liu. My handsome tomboyish best friend. Yeah she's a girl.

 

 

"Hey you ready for school tomorrow?" Amber asked as we entered the mall.

 

 

"Yeah yeah I'm ready. New school, new annyoing faces, new annoying things. Yeah It's gonna be a blast." I said sarcastically making Amber chuckle.

 

 



-THE NEXT DAY -

 

 

Me and my gang went to our assigned classes. We had Korean Literature first and luckily for me all my friends are with me.

 

 

As we entered the classroom, the students stopped what they were doing and stared at us. Some even started whispering.

 

 

Uhm...Hello? We didn't kill anyone -_-

 

 

We went to our seats as the teacher entered.

 

 

"Hello class. I see new faces are here. Any absences?" he said as the "No" echoed throughout the room.

 

 

"OK for the new students. I'm Jung YunHo. I'm your adviser and Korean Literature instructor. I'm supposed to have 7 new students. Stephanie Tiffany Hwang, Choi Kyuhyun, Choi Siwon, Choi Jinri, Airi Suzuki, Amber Josephine Liu and Oh Sehun. Are you all here?" He asked as we replied.

 

 

Suddenly, Sehun tapped me from behind.

 

 

"What?" I asked.

 

 

"There's something really familiar about this guy." he said referring to YunHo.

 

 

"What do you mean?" I replied.

 

 

" There's just something..." he said.

 

 

"Ok class. What was our last-" YunHo was cut off when some girl...a nerdy girl...who walked in.

 

 

Notice how I don't use honorifics? Yeah I was born to be sarcastic an 'respectful'.

 

 

"Sorry I'm late Sir" she said lowly.

 

 

YunHo sighed " You're always late anyway, Jiyeon" he said. "Take your seat."

 

 

" Oh my gee! I am so sorry for being late!" Another girl...a rather fabulous girl...entered the room.

 

 

"Kyaaahhh!! Sehun is that you!? " she literally made me deaf. Ouch.

 

 

Wait...she knows Sehun? I turned to look at Sehun ....who was obviously hiding his face.

 

 

" Yah!!! Jessica!! Get off of me!!" Sehun yelled as Jessica practically strangled him.

 

 

Wait...Jessica? Jessica Jung? As in the girl Sehun says that has a massive crush on him in which he finds very very annoying? Heo. So that's her.

 

 

I felt someone seat beside me. It was Jiyeon.

 

 

"Hi Jiyeon. I'm Airi." I said trying to sound as friendly as possible with a small smile. But...is she glaring at Sehun.

 

 

"Airi...that's a nice name." Jiyeon said now looking at me.

 

 

"Uhh....thanks." I said.

 

 

" In case you were wondering, Sehun is a childhood friend of mine and neighbor." she said.

 

 

Ok....now I feel awkward...

 

 

This girl actually has a dark and cold aura, to be honest. It's making me feel uncomfortable.

 

 

Plus her poker face makes her a lot more scary.

 

 

"Ah right."she suddenly said and grabbed something from her bag. It looks like a jewelry box.

 

 

"Kyuhyun" she called Kyu. She knows him, too?

 

 

"Hmmm? Hey why didn't Luna come today? She said she'll meet me at the school entrance but..." Kyu said and pouted. Other people always say he's cute when he pouts, but to me, It's really disgusting.

 

 

Luna is Kyu's girlfriend. I forgot that she goes to this school. Maybe Jiyeon is a friend of hers?

 

 

" Don't worry. She just suddenly had a fever. And she wanted me to give you this. It's her anniversary gift for you. Happy 3rd year anniversary to the both of you bu the way." Jiyeon said as she gave Kyu's gift with a very unpleasing aura.

 

 

I think Kyu felt it too.

 

 

"Thanks..."Kyu muttered and softly faced back on the board.

 

 

" You know Luna?" I asked.

 

 

"Yeah. She's my sister." jiyeon said bluntly.

 

 

Luna is one of the most popular students in this school. She's nice, sweet and very talented. Luna is not a nerd but Jiyeon is.

 

 

Suddenly, a bunch of crumpled papers fell onto our desk. Yeah. Me and Jiyeon share the same desk.

 

 

"Sorry that wasn't meant for you!" I heard someone shout. I looked back and saw a bunch of guys aiming crumpled papers at .....Jiyeon?

 

 

"It's OK. I'm used to this. Getting bullied." She said.

 

 

Getting bullied? Oh right. She's a nerd. But....she's actually very pretty. She just needs work with her hair.

 

 

I shifted my gaze over to Sehun, who was practically praying that Jessica would die soon.

 

 


 

 

 

- LUNCH -

 

 

At lunch, me and my gang sat at a table at the very end corner of the cafeteria.

 

 

Suddenly, 2 people came by.

 

 

" Hi! Can we join you?" a beautiful girl said.

 

 

"Uhh...sure..." Siwon said, feeling awkward.

 

 

"Hi! I'm Key Kim and this is my best friend Krystal Jung." the guy....or rather...gay?....said...

 

 

"So, how are you enjoying school so far? " Krystal asked.

 

 

"It's OK. " I replied.

 

 

" Well,...since you're all new here...there are some things you need to know." Krystal said suddenly serious.

 

 

"Have you heard about "Poker Face"?" Key asked.

 

 

""Poker Face"?" I asked, suddenly interested.

 

 

"You mean Lady Gaga's song?" Kyu asked, earning him stares and a head smack from Amber.

 

 

"What's this "Poker Face" thingy?" Sulli asked with a very annoying baby voice.

 

 

"Awww....you're so cute!" Key exclaimed while pinching Sulli's cheeks.

 

 

"Aw." Sulli mattered.

 

 

"Anyway, It's a rumor or a true fact that's been roaming around our school for ages. I don't believe in it though for now since I didn't experience it yet. It's aboout a girl who was killed in this school. No one knows where, why, how or who, but some say they see her roaming around the corridors at night." Krystal explained.

 

 

"Oh man. I'm getting goosebumps." Tiffany shivered.

 

 

" Don't worry. It's just a rumor. Unless you really see her." Key said.

 

 

"Eh." Sulli muttered.

 

 

"Don't worry giant baby~" Key cooed and pinched Sulli's cheeks. Again. It's kind of getting annoying. And what's with the nickname?

 

 

"Hey Jiyeon!" Krystal yelled and Jiyeon went to sit with us. Great. It's twice the coldness this winter season.

 

 

"How was detention?" Key asked.

 

 

"Ask me that question again and I'll cut your head off. Literally." Jiyeon said. I find her sarcasm pretty funny.

 

 

"Ah have you guys met Jiyeon?" Key asked.

 

 

"Yup."

 

 

I shifted my gaze at Jiyeon and caught her glaring at Jessica.

 

 

"Uhh...may I ask who's Jessica?" I asked as I pointed at Jessicaleaving the cafeteria.

 

 

" Ugh. Can you believe me almost became sisters!?" Krystal said as she stuffed on her smashed potatoes. Poor potato.

 

 

"She's the, as she claims herself, most popular in this school. Popular because she's a . She's a flirt. Ugh! I really hate her!" Key said distastefully.

 

 

Ok...

I probably shouldn't have asked.

 

 

"Hey I'm done. I'm gonna go to the library to study." Jiyeon said as she stood up and went away.

 

 

"Study study study. Tsk. That's the only thing she's best at." Krystal said.

 

 

Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon.

 

 

Why do I feel like there's something ...

 

 

...off with her?

 

 

After luncg, my gang, including KeyStal, went to our next class together. Our next class is Chesmistry and turns out we're all having that.

 

 

Suddenly we heard a scream.

 

 

" That sounded like...Jiyeon..." Krystal said, and before you know it, we've already arrived at the library.

 

 

As gasps of shock and whispers filled the room, I just stood there. It's not the first time I've seen a bloody body. My dad is in the CSI.

 

 

Actually, the bloody body belongs to...

 

 

...Jessica.

 

 

Jiyeon probably saw her and screamed in shock. I mean, who wouldn't?

 

 

But being a daughter of a professional detective, I have been forcefully taught about detective stuff.

 

 

So I can't help but wonder...

 

 

Why is Jiyeon covered in blood?

 


 

 

 

ANNYEONG~~~ ^_^

 

 

@Rikka and Icy: WAHAHAHA!! Sorry medyo pinalitan ko ung script xD

 

 

#kbye xDie