1983

Chains of Death

Year 1983.

 

3 students of School of Performing Arts Seoul, namely Jung YunHo, Choi Sooyoung and Seo JooHyun, kept glaring at a girl sitting in front of them.

 

 

 

After school, the three went to do their "job".

Want to know what job it is? Well, you have to read more to find out.

Park Sandara. That was a name Sooyoung hated the most.

SooYoung has a crush on DongHae, Dara's boyfriend.

 

 

 

As the three walked down the empty hallway(s), they spotted Dara in her locker.

SooYoung motioned for YunHo and SeoHyun to do their job. the two pulled Dara and locked her up in the janitor's closet, of course with SooYoung in there.

 

 

There were only just the four of them in the campus, or so they think.

 

 

Wanna know what they did?

 

 

Simple.

 

 

They ...

 

 

killed her...

 

 

After their little session, they stepped out of the janitor's closet, leaving Dara's dead body only to become face to face with the poker faced geek, Lim Yoona.

 

 

"Tell anyone, and we kill you. This is a warning. Don't come near us ever again. Or else." SooYoung stated bluntly while walking awa with her two peasants following her, leaving Yoona, still poker faced.

 

 


 

 

 

It's another day and the three killed another person again.

 

 

And again, Yoona witnessed it.

 

 

"I thought I told you to stay away?" SooYoung said and swang her knife and sliced Yoona's cheek. Yoona didn't react though. She's still poker faced.

 

 

"Here" SeoHyun said as she handed her knife to Yoona. "If you could stab her just once," she pointed at the dead body "then we won't kill you." she continued.

 

 

But suddenly, Yoona screamed.

 

 

Unfortunately , the principal was still there.

 

 

The three murderers threw away their killing tools. But Seohyun's knife was still in Yoona's hand.

 

 

Fortunately for the three and unfortunately for Yoona, the principal thought Yoona was the killer, so the school tried to observe her the next day.

 

 

They locked her up in a small room, thinking that she's going crazy.

 

 

The principal thought Yoona was friends with the three, so he asked them to watch Yoona overnight.

 

 

And now the school is left empty except for the four.

 

The three grabbed Yoona and took her to an abandoned warehouse in the school.

 

 

And I'm sure by now you wouldn't be so surprised when I tell you they killed her.

 

 

Plus YunHo her.

 

 

After their job, they threw Yoona's body somewhere in the warehouse where they made sure no would see her.

 

 

A few dyas later, the school finds out and gets alarmed.

 

 

With police and professional investigators, they suspected the three (A/N: It's too tiring to write their names over and over again -.- xD)

 

 

But the three had lawyers though.

 

 

But they couldn't arrest them.

 

 

They needed more info and they needed Yoona's body.\

 

 

Until they find Yoona's body, the case will never close and the three could still live their normal lives.

 

 

No matter how long it will take, the case will always be open.


HEYYAH PEOPLE~~!! ^_^

Wae u no subscribe? T^T xDD haha just kidding.

To Rikka and Icy: TA-DA!! XDD

 

 

Btw, credits to Cheesecake Graphic Shop for the poster and background ^_^ I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! *0*

 

 

#Kbye xD