Mommy & Daddy

Mommy & Daddy

“Not now Dannie…” Jonghyun groaned in his sleep as he flipped onto his side. “…give a guy a…break.” He rolled over again and this time he landed on the cold wooden floor. He shot up quickly and gripped the blankets wrapped around his body, eyes wide. He peeked over the edge of the bed to check if he had woken his yeobo, rising to his feet when Daniel was nowhere in sight, and ran out of the room at full speed.

 

Where could Daniel have gone at this time of night?

 

Why would he get up at this time?

 

What if he was kidnapped from their bed?!

 

Where was-the kitchen light was on…

 

Silently, Jonghyun crept toward the kitchen and stood around the corner. If there was a thief, they were still in this house, the honey brunette could hear them shuffling around in the kitchen. Releasing a battle cry, he jumped into the doorway, prepared to fight who could’ve possibly taken his lover!

 

But there, sitting on the kitchen table, was none other than Daniel with a pickle smothered in peanut butter in one hand as the other hand his distended belly. “Oh! You scared me, Jongie!” he huffed around a mouthful of the odd combination.

 

“What the-? What are you doing in here,” Jonghyun glanced at the clock. “2:46 in the morning? You should be cuddling with me.” He pouted at the end.

 

“Shin got hungry and wouldn’t stop kicking me until I got up.” As Daniel spoke, Jonghyun come closer and stood between his legs, taking the pickle and sticking it inside the peanut butter jar.

 

“Come to bed.” He murmured. “I promise to make you a huge breakfast in the morning.”

 

Daniel looked thoughtful for a moment. “Only if you carry us.”

 

Chuckling, Jonghyun stepped back before quickly scooping Daniel in his arms bridal style and walking back to their room, forcing Daniel to leave his other lover, the pickle, on the table. The honey brunette thought this was pretty romantic, with the whole ‘carrying his wife who had a five month baby bump dressed in an oversized t-shirt’.

 

Soon he and his yeobo were curled up under the covers with their unborn child resting between them, Jonghyun began to drift to sleep until he heard Daniel gasp. Quickly assuming something was wrong, Jonghyun sat up quickly and began asking questions. “What’s wrong? Are you hungry again? Is Shin hungry? Are you in pain? Did your water break? It’s too early!” he was shushed by a hand covering his mouth.

 

“Shin decided he’s going to keep me up all night.” Daniel responded soothingly. He could feel the fluttering in his stomach and it delighted and kept him exhausted. He couldn’t wait to give birth to their child so he could shower him with love and affection. But he barely got any sleep now because the child would love to kick the crap out of him in the middle of the morning.

 

Jonghyun nodded but gulped as he looked down at the bulging belly. Clearly he wanted touch it but he feared that he would be too rough and hurt his baby. What if he pressed to hard? What if he made the baby pop out like the kid it that weird movie Dance Flick?!

 

“Here.” Daniel, as if reading his mind, took his hand and placed it on his stomach, frowning slightly when Shin stopped kicking.

 

“Um, i-it’s alright Ni-“ there it was, a soft kick to his palm followed by a few more. Jonghyun could help but grin in excitement and he gave Daniel a chaste kiss before scooting down and resting his head on Daniel’s stomach, arms wrapped around his waist. “Daddy’s here Shin. You be keeping mommy up tonight to will you? He needs his sleep to ya know.”

 

Daniel frowned at the younger man. He was beginning to feel tired once more and Jonghyun’s soft voice made him feel better. “Babo. I’m not a mommy. Go to sleep.”
 

Jonghyun smiled and glanced up at him. “Yes you are. I’m the daddy, he’s the mommy, and you’re the baby. We’re gonna be a happy family once you break out of there.” He placed a kiss on Daniel’s stomach. “You go to sleep, ok? I’m gonna stay up and talk to him a little longer.”

 

“Mmph, fine. Goodnight, Jonghyun.”

 

“Goodnight, yeobo. Saranghae.”

 

Saranghae mommy and daddy. I love you!

 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 

I was inspired by the little boy I babysit.

He became 5 months old not even a month ago. He’s a cutie, he can be mean though QAQ he yanked out some of my pink dye~! I love the kid though.

I hope you liked this one-shot!

I guess you can say it’s like a future version of A Knight & His Angel if Changjo wins the poll.

I’ll try to come up with one for L.Joe next!

And a pickle smothered in peanut butter does taste very good.

Thank you for reading!

Have a nice evening!

P.S. - Do you think I should made a multi-chapter story like this? Mum, Dad & child in the everyday life of....life?