A New Chapter

Will There Be "The One" For Me?

Its a calm morning for Yuri who will be starting her first day at college. She puts her past behind and decided to start a new fresh chapter in her live. Yuri is now living alone at her big house as her uncle had left to America for a couple of months to manage her dad's company. She woke up early and went for a jog at the park.

She grow to be a beautiful lady with a nice figure that will make any guys melt and makes any women envy upon seeing her. She took a bath and put on a nice outfit and left to her university. She is so excited to make new friends and to starts her first class. She took a business studies that she believe will help her with her father business later on after graduating.

At the college/university. In the class

Lecturer : Good morning everyone. I am your lecturer for this subject. My name is Sam and as a start, i would for all of you to 

                 introduce yourself to everyone in class.

(one by one starts introducing themselves. Yuri seat next to a beautiful young girl about her age.  It was their turn to introduce themselves.)    

Sooyoung : Hello everyone, my name is Sooyoung. Nice to meet all of you. (with a smile)

( Then its Yuri's turn )

Yuri    : Hi...I am Kwon Yuri and you can call me Yuri. It's nice meting all of you. It's our first day and i hope we can all be close friends.

An hour after that the class end.

Sooyoung : Hi..Yuri. I hope we can be friends as we are in the same class as we are taking the same course.

Yuri             : Yeah sure. I would love to.

Months after that first introduction to each other they became inseparable and became the hottest and the most popular girls in the college and they have made a lot of friends not just their classmates but with the seniors too. Boys are often looking at them. They would go everywhere together, Yuri also joins a lot of club to fill her schedule so she wont be spending much of her time alone at home with the maid and other workers as her uncle had to extent his stay in America.

She is no longer alone. She made lots of friends. She is no longer the same Yuri back in high school. She also has forgotten about her past (Yoona and Jang Geun Suk)

 

Everyday is a good day for Yuri. Things just got better and better for her. Guys are always after her. Besides Sooyoung, there were others which is Jessica, Seohyun, Tiffany, and other. She also gets to know more guys than when she was in high school.

Today there is a photo shoot for their university year magazine, and Sooyoung and Yuri are chosen to take a couple photos for the magazine page and she was ask to buy a flower before coming to the photo shoot. As she plan, she wear a simple pink skirt with a white blouse as later she will change to what the photographer wants her to wear and stop by at the flower shop to get the flowers they need for the photo shoot.

         

 

She loves the smells of fresh flowers. She was mesmerize by the beauty of the flower and the fragrance of them. Siwon is the owner of the shop.While she wandering around the shop to find the perfect flower , Siwon approached to ask her what she want and how she wants her flower to be decorated. Siwon was surprise by he beauty and approached right away.     

Siwon : Helloe, you are so beautiful even more beautiful than the flowers i have here in my shop.

Yuri      : Huh??.. Thank you (with a smile)

Siwon : I am sorry. I am the owner of the shop. How may I help you ?? Which flower do you plan to get and how do you want it to be.

Yuri      : Ahh....Ermm (Siwon cut her speech)

Siwon : By the way my name is Siwon and you are very beautiful. I mean it. Here..let me help you. BTW what is your name pretty

             lady?

Yuri      : Yuri. My name is Yuri, and I wanna get a flowers for a photo shoot. Which do you suggest.

Siwon : What a love name, suits the person. For a beautiful lady like you, maybe this one. Let me do the flowers and you may wait

             for a while while i finish it.

(Yuri waited for Siwon to finished packing the flower. After 10 minutes Siwon gave the flower. It was really nice and I was happy with the final touch and was smiling really big to show my satisfaction )   

Yuri      : Wow, it's lovely. Really nice. My friends would definitely will be happy with this. Thank you.

Siwon : Anything for you.

Yuri paid for the flower and left as she is in a hurry for the photo shoot. Siwon didn't manage to ask for her number and ask if she will ever come again. He regret for did not asking her sooner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S : There is more to come. Wait for my next updates :)