BubbleTea

YOU'RE SO DEAD!

 

 

“Okay class I’m sorry to interrupt you but this is actually needed. I have tickets here for a mini concert of EXO this coming Monday. Don’t worry this concert will be a cause. The money that we get from this will be donated to charity. And you will be excuse to- “The teacher cut off by the students.

 

“WE.ARE.GOING.MA’AM!!! Whatever the beneficial keep it we are going!!” all of the students are chatting and shouting chorus. They are all excited to see their idols slash love of their lives.

 

 

“MiEun are you okay? You look sick.” SeongMi said while tapping your back.

 

 

“Ah yes! I’m fine, I think I’m tired. I need to go home alone instead.” She then grabs her bag and leaves the classroom.

 

 

In your way home, you can feel someone was following you, but every time you look at your back there is nothing. You feel scared so you walked rapidly. When you we’re about to enter your house someone hold your arms and spun you around pin you to the wall and cover your mouth to stop you from screaming.

 

 

“Shh it’s me. Can I come in?” he ask and you just nod.

When he releases you from his grip, MiEun hit him on his arms.

 

 

“Aw--” he said walking straight to the door.

“You scared the hell out of me.!” You said while pouting. You live your shoes at the shoe rack ready to open the door when he holds your arm.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you were going home? I’m waiting for you at the park.” He said in his poker face.

“Psssh. I’m sorry I’m busy and I know you’re busy practicing on your concert.” You said open the door and lead him the way.

“This is the first time you leave without texting me, is there any problem?” he said frowning.

“Nothing. What do you want to eat?” you said try to change the topic.

“I don’t want to eat let’s talk first.”

“Sehun there is nothing to talk about, I’m tired and I’m hungry. My mom and dad was not here, do you want to stay and eat or just go?”

“Stay.” He said shortly and follows you to the kitchen and helps you prepare dinner.

 

 

“Wait here for a while, I’ll just go and change.” You said leaving him there cooking.

When you go down and go to the kitchen the table was prepared and neat.

 

“Come on princess let’s eat.” He said accompany you to your chair.

“Thank you.” You just said. Feel so touch.

 

After you ate dinner, he helped you wash the dishes. And after that you sit at the couch watch some movie, Sehun still there and still accompanying you.

 

“Sehun-ah it’s late I think you need to go.”

“Yeah, but tell me first why didn’t text me.”

“I told you I’m busy. And I know you are busy practicing too.”

“I can’t accept that, you know. Even though you are busy you still find time to text me and say you’re going home. It’s so confusing that you make that as an alibi now.” You look at him and you knew he was not going to accept you’re alibi.

“So will you please tell what the reason was?” he said looking directly in your eyes.

“Sehun-”

“Oh and please I want the truth.”

“I-”

“And don’t you even dare try to tell me you like someone.”

“SEHUN! WILL YOU PLEASE TRY TO KEEP QUIET FOR A WHILE? I WILL GOING TO EXPLAIN!” she said standing in front of Sehun.

 

“Ok I will listen very carefully.”

 

 

“Ok. There will be an upcoming concert next week. And I know you’re busy, yes that was just my alibi. The truth is…..” she said pause for a while then sits beside Sehun.

 

“I don’t like it. It’s not that I don’t like to go but I know there are l… lots of girls there, again trying to catch your attention, and you know I hate it.” She said as if she was talking to herself.

 

Sehun then stand and kneel in front of her. “Baby, how many times do I need to tell you not to jealous with them? They are trying to catch my attention, yes. But you see I will not let them, yes I smile, but its part of the show. You are the only one. Please keep that in your heart, bear that in mind.” He said while trying to put his hand where my heart locates. Then kiss me in my forehead.

 

“Please, every time you feel something’s bothering you, tell me. I will help you find the answer. I don’t like it when you hide something to me. Anyway I have to go it’s getting late, lock the door when I leave, make sure it’s safe. Ok?” he said while walk his way to the door. Before he opens the door he turn around that makes me stumbles in his chest.

“aw.” She said while caressing her forehead.

“Oh, mian. I just want to say ahm……..”

“What?”

“Ahm I love you.” He said then leaves. Without even letting me talk.

 

 

MONDAY

 

Everyone was busy trying to find the best outfit for the mini concert. And me? I was just busy watching them as they are busy spazzing.

 

“Hey MiEun, why don’t you join us picking some clothes for later?” YoonSoo one of my evil classmates ask me.

“Why do I need to buy new clothes? Is the mini concert a PARTY?” I ask a little bit annoyed.

She looks so shock when I said that. “It’s not a party but it’s important you know! No wonder, no one’s try to give even a single eye for you. You are so plain, so simple. And you’re not even pretty.” YoonSoo said then leave you with your Best friend SeongMi.

 

“Aish she is really an EVIL! Don’t listen to her; she is nothing but a . Aish how I hate her!” SeongMi said trying to comfort you.

“It’s ok, I do understand.” MiEun said.

“Ah SeongMi-ah is Jonghun going to the mini concert?” MiEun said while giving her best friend a puppy eyes.

“Ah I don’t know, but I remember he ask me yesterday if you are going to the concert.”

“And told him that I am going?”

“Ah yeah.”

 “Cool, I’m going to call him now.” You said while trying to search for your phone and dial his number.

“Hi Jonghun oppa, it’s MiEun. I just want to ask if you are going to the mini concert later?” you said in a soft voice.

“Ah ok then see you there.” You said then drop the call.

 

“I thought you don’t like him? Why on earth you want to go with him?” SeongMi said.

“I just want to prove something.” You said. You know Sehun hates him. He was jealous over Jonghun, Jonghun was your friend since elementary. Until one day you avoid him when you found out he likes you and that time Sehun was your boyfriend. Every time Sehun sees you with Jonghun he will start a fight with you because he was jealous, but he denied it every time.

 

AT THE CONCERT

 

You texted Sehun telling him you are inside the University stadium, he didn’t answer, you know he is busy, you just want to let him know you’re there. You choose the sit it third row in middle part. Make sure Sehun will going to see you. At the 4th row, you saw YoonSoo and friends grab that part and sit.

 

“Ow look, the old fashioned was here she even choose the middle part, is she really think that someone might give an eye to her? And she even brought a friend with her.” YoonSoo said louder beside your ear.

 

“Just ignore her.” Jonghun said while whispering to your ears. You didn’t notice the pair of eyes watching you from the distance.

 

You felt your phone vibrated. And checked it.

 

 

“Nice. Continue flirting with your friend I like it. >:/” from: bubbletea. <3

“What?” I texted back. But he didn’t reply.

 

The concert begins with some unknown people singing and playing instrument until the lights are off and the intro of the song rolled.

 

“Is it the wolf? From their previous album?” I heard SeongMi whispering.

“Yeah.” I simply replied.

 

They start like a tree of life then it ended with that two handsome faces running and posing like a wolf. I saw Sehun’s face. His usual poker face his wearing. Their next in line was the growl. When it was his turn, I wasn’t prepared for the next thing Jonghun do. He laid his head in my shoulder. Sehun was directly looking to us. I saw his face from poker face to mad. I even saw his moves it change he somehow dance first or late. I heard YoonSoo whispered.

 

“What happen to Sehun?” she said to one of her friends.

 

I know it was my plan to make him jealous but I didn’t know that this will affect him that much. Oh God! I’m so DEAD! >.<

When the show ended. I stood up ready to leave until I saw presence I want to see least by now. I saw Sehun’s dark aura walking where I was located. Then I felt Jonghun grab my hand and lead me the way. I heard YoonSoo talk.

 

“Wait girl! I think Sehun was going to our way! Oh my God I think he likes me!” she said shouting a bit.

I was still following Jonghun. Until someone grab my arm. His hard grip makes me flinch. It hurts like it was going to bleed anytime. Jonghun then stop when he feels that I stop walking.

He turns around and looks directly to me as if asking me why I stop. He then noticed Sehun holding my arm.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Sehun said. While still gripping my arm so hard and I think he grips it more so hard now.

“D-do you know him?” Jonghun ask me. I still face him. I don’t want to look at Sehun I don’t want to welcome his angry feature I’m scared.

“Of course she knows me, I am her BOYFRIEND.” He really emphasizes the last word. For everyone to hear. I can feel that everyone including YoonSoo and friends and SeongMi are now watching us. Of course EXO knows about this already.

“Right Baby?” Sehun then spin me around makes me face him.

I just nod and bow my head, I am really shy. I heard one of YoonSoo’s friend talked.

 

“How come.?”

 

“Let’s go you have lots of explaining to do. Make sure you didn’t miss any single detail or else YOU’RE DEAD!” he holds my hand and pulls me, but I feel someone holds me.

 

Sehun then turn around and look to my hand which is now held by Jonghun.

 

“Will you please let her hand? And oh, don’t you ever try to go near her again. I own her from head to foot. Every single part of her was mine. And I don’t feel like someone trying to share what’s MINE.” He said then pulls me outside the stadium. He brought me to one of the room located at the back of the stage where they we’re performed early.

 

 

“Now what?” he said trying to compose himself. You can see he was preventing his anger. He was directly looking into your eyes.

 

“Sehun I-” you cut off.

“I want to hear what on earth was in your mind that makes you bring him in our concert. You know I hate it when he was near you.”

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to. It was just… I was… I…”

“You’re what?! Please explain very carefully and don’t make me angry! You know you hate it.”

 

“I WAS THINKING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS!!” you said shouting.

You can see eyes widened. He stiff. And you continue.

 

“Everyone thinks I’m plain and simple. And no one will going to like me. Sometimes I wonder why and what makes you to like me. Yes I’m not pretty I know, but it hurts you know. It hurts like hell. I know someday when you found someone who’s better than me, much pretty, and much perfectly fit for you, you will leave me. I’m scared for that time to come. Whenever I think of that time. I have nothing to do but to cry. I’m so selfish to think to make you jealous I was so naïve. I know it’s wrong but what can I do? I can’t help it! I want you for myself, I love you for heaven sake, I don’t want you to leave Me.” the tears you are holding back early was now streaming to your face. You feel like volcano that was going to explode anytime. You feel Sehun walking towards you. Then he hugs you, hug you like never before.

 

“Baby, I’m not going to leave. Never. You are plain and simple, that makes me fall in love with you. And correction. I don’t like you!” He said then you hit him on his chest.

 

But he held your hand and hugs you again.

“I don’t like you because I love you.” He holds your chin making you see him face to face. “Even though I encounter so many girls, it stills you. No one can give me the happiness and joy and love you gave me. Please don’t ever think of yourself like that! You are so beautiful the way you are. And I love it. I know for the mean time we have to still like this, but when the time comes, I will going to tell the world how much I love you. You are the only one I love. The only girl in my heart. And one thing. YOU.ARE.MINE. and mine only. Ok?! I am going to kill you if someone was going to take you away from me. Psssh my baby. You are so…”

 

 

“So what?” …

“So lovely. So I just want you to know that I love you that much. Not for ever. But only for tomorrow.” He smile and ready to kiss you but you stop him using your finger.

 

“Only tomorrow?” you said pouting.

“Baby is there an ending for tomorrow? I am so sure that there is no ending. Tomorrow and every day.”

 

He then kissed me so soft with love. Even though we kiss every time, this kiss was different, it was full of love, it’s not possessive, and it’s full of happiness that joy brings us to life. Words aren’t enough to say how much we love each other but actions are enough to makes us stronger and to see how much we love each other in every seconds of our life the way we do.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------<3<3<3<3<3<3-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Oh again thank you so  so much! KAMSA!! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah.. :*