Introduction

Please Don't Go Away

"Miko! Miko!" yelled Yumi. Her twin sister was dazing off.. staring. But what could it be she was staring at? That's right, the Jo Twins. "Omo.. MIKO!" yelled Yumi while poking her sister's forehead. "Aish! MIKO!" yelled Yumi for the 3rd time. Finally Miko responded with a shocked expression, "Wae? Did something happen? What did I miss?" "Uhm.. you were STARING at the those overly-looking pretty twin Princes." said Yumi while rolling her eyes. "Eotokke? I was?" said the shocked Miko. "Yes you were.. well, we better get going.. class is about to start soon." replied Yumi heading to her 1st class.

It was the 1st day for the twins (Miko and Yumi), Yumi didn't bother to pay attention to the Jo Twins.. she wasn't interested nor was she in the mood too, but somehow shy Miko was. Miko caught up to her sister and head in class, the bell rang a couple minutes later.

"Everyone take your seats! We have new students from Taiwan." yelled the teacher to the noisy students. As the students sat down, Miko went up first to introduce herself. Since Miko was very shy, everything was awkward for her. She bowed and look down, she was nervous already. "Annyeonghasesyo, Miko Imnida." softy said Miko. Then the teacher pointed to her seat, it was next to Kwang Min. Now it was time for Yumi's introduction. "Annyeong, Yumi Imnida." said Yumi with a bubbly expression on her face. She bowed like Miko then sat down, her seat was next to Young Min. 75% of the time Miko tried her best not to pay attention to the pretty boy, Kwang Min. She felt an awkward presence, something distant.. as if Kwang Min didn't like her or didn't want her around him. She looked down on her table 75% of the time and just did her work. Kwang Min was careless, but mysterious. He didn't seem to pay attention to these kind of things, but somehow he felt as if he was making Miko feel strange. He whispered to her, "I'm sorry if I'm making you feel awkward due to my presence, don't mind." Miko felt relived that he wasn't making him feel weird, "I'm glad.." as she whispered with a smile on her face. First period was nearly ending. As the 10 minutes passed..

It was time for break, Yumi stayed in class for a bit to talk to Young Min. "Oh gosh! What the heck? Your hair is such an unusual color. You're a blond?" said the fascinated Yumi. "Yeah.. wae?" Awkwardly said Young Min. "Oh, nothing. Didn't mean to creep you out or anything. Just an unusual and interesting color." smiled Yumi. "Well, you're new here right? I think I should show you around the school." said Young Min as he started walking. "Uhm.. sure." replied Yumi. They were both walking until they ran into a girl who had a -face, as if she was directly glaring at Yumi.. as if she did something wrong. Yumi already felt a cold presence.. but she didn't even care, she knew that she couldn't let anyone ruin her day. She kept walking with Young Min, she was curious but no questions were needed to be asked.. until the girl walked up and.. slapped Yumi..?

*I know it isn't interesting. xD Well, I hope the next chapters are. >.> I ran out of ideas at this point. I'm trying to come up with plots and such. =3=