3 hearts

3 Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for wrong grammars.

 

 

“tell him, to wake up.. And open his eyes, to find his true love”

 

 

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

 

 

“please, tell him.. “

She scoffs. “no”. The words just escaped from her lips lightly. “I don’t want to”. Jiyoung tried to sound bold, while helplessly thinking the word ‘no’ was quite harsh to that girl.

Was her wrong?

But she realizes, there’s no turning back in everything, when all revolved around ‘wish’ thing. A simple thing like that, everybody will understand. So, acting bold wasn’t a crime.

Right?

But, deep inside, she knew.. she was lost. Because she couldn’t keep her composure, even to think about her wishes.

That girl escapes deep breath. Heavier each seconds. And it caught Jiyoung’s attention.

“Jiyoung”. She begins, softly tone. “You know, I can’t come, or going back into his life anymore”.

 

 

 

Jiyoung bids good byes to Ilhoon, flashing the brightest smile she could show to him. Her black leather jacket tightened once more, she’s sure the snows will be raining heavily and she needs to prepare before she get drenched due to her careless.

 To her dismay, he couldn’t throw back simple kisses, likely as they always did and shown to each other. A simple gesture to show their friendship..

No, nothing more left since the day.

No more.

Because, Ilhoon was like a dying person, living in his dark world. Alone.

 

 

 

“he starts torturing his own life, because I can’t come up with the promise anymore”. She turns to Jiyoung , giving a small curve flashing a simple smile from her lips, before taking both her arms on her knees. “It was hard decision, actually”.

Jiyoung blows air to her hands, keeping her hands warm. She gathers another strength just enough to put her heart at calm. 

"hard.. I couldn't turn it back". was the words she uttered to Jiyoung. 

“then, why did you let it to happen? Why can’t you grab his hands and fight for him anymore?”Jiyoung asked nonchalantly.

Ilhoon.. he suffered through pain, and she has seen what he’s been through all these while. He never shows, but his eyes told everything.

She took a glance to Jiyoung. “I can’t. Because, I know somebody will come to and give him a hand to keep him alive”. Her smile looks pure, honestly Jiyoung thought she would shrieke or maybe cynically giving those words.. but no.

She just.. so honest. And true.

Jiyoung feels dry. It was like waiting for somebody to give punishment to her because of her wrongdoings.

“Jiyoung.. Ilhoon should know, he always has you, in every moment of his life”. She told simply, and she had a smile on her lips, same as her eyes. 

Jiyoung scoffs. She was pretending. "You were wrong. And still, it's wrong". She tried to breath calmly. "I'm not waiting for him. I don’t”. She denied, smirk all over her beautiful face despite of how shivering was her body upon listening to the truth.

It was silence, eating the moments as both had nothing to say. Or maybe, she was thinking another word to reassure Jiyoung. Because for her, Jiyoung.. simply saying is hard to deal with.

Jiyoung suddenly found her eyes, full of calmness. Serene. She wakes up, standing still with both her feet. She looks beautiful, always. And Jiyoung admires her beauty.

“I am a girl, Jiyoung”. As brushed off dusts of her dress, she spoke up. “your eyes tell everything”. Confidently, no doubts.

“but still you couldn’t take it that way!”. She shriekes. “Ilhoon never loves anyone—“

“he can”. She cuts off, as soft as her eyes. She has beauty, inner and outer. “He can, because he used to love you”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter