Chapter 4

Please Give Me Love

 

 

 

As the morning light slowly starts to make its way through the poorly closed curtains, Kyungsoo starts to stir in his sleep. What he notices first is that it’s way too hot under his blankets so he tries his best to peel them off of him. Unfortunately for him though, that he isn’t able to do so since something is holding him in place.

 

He softly groans and in his half asleep state decides to get away from the source to his right that makes everything even hotter. Again he is prevented to do what he wishes and slowly opens his eyes with a low huff.

 

As soon as he opens his eyes he has to close them again as the light seeps through a small creak between the poorly closed curtains. Kyungsoo is quick to wake up when he realizes that he isn’t alone in his bed. Evidences are the light snoring and the soft breath that tickles his nape.

 

Panic rises in him as he is afraid that a certain someone had found him. He bravely turns his head to face the intruder only to relax as he sees the peaceful sleeping face of the hybrid he rescued yesterday. A smile forms on Kyungsoo’s face. He looks so comfortable. Kyungsoo muses to himself.

 

He carefully removes Kai’s hand that is placed on his waist and makes his way out of the bed. When he reaches the bathroom he releases a shaky breath. “Thank god that it was just Kai.” He mumbles to himself as he places his face in his shaking hands.

 

As Kyungsoo regained his composure again he undresses himself and steps into the shower. He lets the water gently glide down his body which is still decorated with bruises. The sound of the water hitting the shower ground calming his strained nerves.

 

5 minutes later he steps out of the shower and dries himself with a towel. When he remembers that he forgot to bring a new set of clothes he slaps his forehead. “Stupid.” He sighs to himself and makes his way back to his room.

 

He is surprised to find a somewhat-awake Kai sitting on the bed and cutely rubbing his eyes. “Good morning.” Kyungsoo decides to greet. “Morning” Kai mumbles back. “Care to explain why you decided to come here and not stay in your room to sleep?” “Hmm… it was too lonely by myself, figured out you let me cuddle with you.” A way-too-tired Kai mumbles and Kyungsoo has to chuckle. “Did your shyness disappear completely?” “I guess… You're squishy I like that.”

 

Kyungsoo has to blush. How can he say that without looking anywhere near embarrassed? Was his shyness just a façade?

 

He sighs. “Okay but next time warn me before you sleep next to me. I don’t really like surprises like that.” “Got you.” Kai smiles, happy that he wasn’t yelled at for what he did. “Now, get ready I will cook breakfast and after that we should go out shopping some things for you.” Kyungsoo smiles kindly at Kai. “Yes mum.” Kai says snickering while running to the bathroom.

 

“Wow he is totally a brat, never saw this one coming.” Kyungsoo grins and walks to his kitchen.

 

After everything is prepared to eat breakfast and Kai joins him they have a quick breakfast which is filled with small talk. As they finish breakfast they get ready to leave for shopping.

 

It turns out that both get along quite well and Kai’s shy-manner is long forgotten. He is a really outgoing person, Kyungsoo notes but only to people he knows. In front of strangers he is shy and quite unconfident which he can totally understand since he himself isn’t really the most confident guy on earth. However, around Kai he doesn’t have the feeling to hold back, to be less him or else the other would run away from him.

 

Sure, Kyungsoo has friends that he cherishes dearly but this didn’t happen from one day to the other (like Kai’s and his relationship). He knew Suho since elementary school and he is the closest friend he will ever have but even their beginning was hard for Kyungsoo. He was the typical nerdy, small, not muscular at all guy. He was constantly picked on by his peers and even Suho was one of them.

 

However, one day it was too much for little Kyungsoo who didn’t have someone to rely on. After another conflict with one of his classmates he ran out of the classroom, he was crying. It was at this moment that little Suho realized that all things had consequences. He who followed the flow and joined the bullying caused a crying Kyungsoo which looked horrible to him. This was his resolution that he would protect Kyungsoo from anyone who would dare to harm him and be his best friend. He stayed true to his word.

 

He and Kyungsoo are best friends for already 20 years. Unfortunately, there was a time in which not even Suho could protect his dear friend, guilt still lingering in his heart.

 

Back to the present days, Kyungsoo bought Kai a lot of new clothes which Kai tried to prevent him to do so but to no avail. Kyungsoo would just smile at him and say that he has enough money to buy them or else the money would just be at his account.

 

Kyungsoo really thinks that Kai needs all these stuff that’s way he doesn’t hesitate at all to buy them for him. With at least 10 bags of clothes they make their way back to Kyungsoo’s apartment, it is already early noon and Kai is whining about how he is oh so hungry.

 

Kyungsoo is distracted on watching the people around them and humming to himself that he doesn’t notice that Kai isn’t following anymore. Some seconds later though he somehow feels that the other is missing and turns around, with panic his eyes wander from one person to another when he spots familiar dark-brownish cat-ears attached to messily styled hair.

 

He quickly makes his way back to Kai only to stop in track when he sees at what Kai is looking at. It is a shop for hybrid accessories and Kai isn’t really discretely staring at a certain black collar with a locket pendant on it. Kyungsoo gulps. He slowly makes his way beside Kai. “You want it?” Kyungsoo silently mumbles not sure if the other has heard him.

 

Surprised Kai looks up at him and he shakes his head. “I’m not good enough for anyone, especially for you.” A sad smile forming on his lips as he continues his way to his new home. Kyungsoo feels his heart painfully clenching. He didn’t know that hybrids had such feelings. Do they need someone in their life that they can follow? Does this make them happy? Does having a 'master' make them happy? He just couldn’t understand a thing.

 

 

 


Again it took me a while to update... Sorry everyone >.<

I hope you enjoy the update though ^^

love you all <3