' t e a s e r 1.

iBe1 (new yg ent. girl band) [APPLY CLOSED]


' t e a s e r 1.

The new catchy beats in the studio, made Jiyong, the leader of BIGBANG, nodding his head to the rhythm. He raised his head as the door of the studio opened. A smile formed on his lips when he saw his best friend entering.

Youngbae, the main vocal of the band, sat down on the cough and removed the earphones from his ears.  "How's the mini album for the girls?" he asked and leant back slightly as he listened to the beats with Jiyong.  After the music ended, Jiyong turned to him and grinned. "They are really cool. I think it will be a great debut, Bae."


m e a n w h i l e


A sigh escaped Amelia's lips as she walked in the dorm and looked around. 'So here I will be living now,' she thought and looked around the small living room.

She walked around and saw that she was the first one here. "It seems that they aren't here yet" she mumbled and put her luggages on a bed and began to unpack.

A frown formed on her forehead when she heard some noises.

Her eyes became wide and quickly she grabbed her baseball bat as she cautiously opened the door of the bedroom and went towards the noises.

Just when she wanted to attack the possible thief or whatever, she heard a scream and a loud sound of something falling on the ground.

"Nanda?"

With big eyes she looked at the little girl who was looking at her as if she saw a ghost. .

"Kuso! My baby!" she screamed as she knelt pouting and took her iPhone that fell on the ground.

"Ah, sorry, I .. .. I'm really sorry," said Lia and grabbed her bag from the ground and gave it to her. 

"I'd  never wish we met like this, sorry. Anyway, I am Amelia" she said.

The little girl looked at her frowning, but smiled and bit her lip.
"Hey, I'm ..." 




Ha ha ha! ! ! 
Guess who?! xD


tumblr_lp63n1BFfX1qieti2o2_500.gif