Flashback

I'll Be Your Prince Charming

{Flashback}

I was just walking around the school’s playground when I saw a girl, she was being bullied to be precise. I seem to recognize the tall & huge boys surrounding her, no, bullying her. It were my seniors, the 6th graders. The 6th graders are famous for their bullies and trouble-makers, i shouldn’t be surprised seeing them here, doing this.

She was on the ground, in the verge of tears while her bag are being snatched away and threw in the air like it was some kind of ball. Those tall & big boys were starting to dig in her bag and threw her books and things onto the ground while the little girl started crying. I was just about to walk away but then i remembered that my mother always told me to help others, and that moment i knew i needed to help her out.

"Hey! Stop!" i yelled at them. They glanced at me, and approached me, with a challenging sound, they said "And what are you going to do if we are not going to stop?"

"I... i'll call the teachers!"

"Oh really? Let's see what you're going to do about that," they said while pushing me onto the ground. "Hey! Stop what you're doing right now!" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around, it was actually Mr. Park, my teacher. I really thanked him for coming at the right timing, or else i won’t expect what they'll do to me.

"Are you alright?" the little girl asked me while offering me a hand. "Yes, i'm fine. Oh, and by the way, what's your name?" I said as I gripped her hand and stood up. I immediately helped her to tidy her things.

"I'm Chohee." 

"Nice to meet you, Chohee.I'm Hansol" I replied while offering my palm to shake hands. "Nice to meet you too, Hansol. And thanks for helping me." She said as she shook my hands.

"Let's talk somewhere else." I suggested while taking her to the swings in the playground. I sat next to her. "So.. how did that happened?" She sighed, "I don't know, i was just walking, then they started coming out of nowhere and well, that happened." "My books are probably gone by now if you haven't helped me then."

I just smiled at her, "My mother always told me to help others even if i do not know them." She answered, "Wow, you have an amazing mother!" "I haven't even met my mother.." her smile started to turn into a frown. "What happened?" I asked curiously. "She passed away giving birth to me..."she answered. "Oh.. I'm sorry I didn't meant to-" i replied panickly. "No, that's fine. You're lucky you could still meet your mother." she said.

{Flashback off}

I smiled recalling that moment. We were just in 5th grade at that time. Somehow, we become friends since that incident happened, and we just became best friends. Even now, even 6 years have went through. Now that we're in high school, she has changed, she's not the same girl I helped, she's stronger now, she's different, and maybe, just maybe, i have developed some feelings for her.