First Time Meeting BEAST.

My Sister is BEAST's Coordi-Noona

Somi’s POV

‘I’m gonna kill this little girl.’  “__________! HURRY UP!” ___________ then slowly walked out.

“Neee?”

“Why is there marker all over my face, may I ask?”

“I think you should know me by now unnie” ________ sarcastically snickered. ‘Oh now I’m gonna kill her.’

NO ONES POV

“DOOJOON MOVE YOUR HUGE . I WANNA MEET OUR NEW CORDI-NOONA TOO!”

“Oh shut up Kikwang. You know you’re secretly in love with my luscious .” Doo Joon replied back. All of BEAST stumbled into the president’s office. 

“Ahn nyeong ha se yo!” BEAST all said together. “Is our new cordi-noona here yet?” Junhyung asked

“She’s here, she just excused herself for a minute.” The president replied back. Then they all heard things falling and screaming.

“AAAAAH! UNNNIE! MIANHE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!”

“SHUT UP YOU LITTLE FUCCCK! GET BACK HERE!” you guys screamed in English

“What are they saying?” Hyungseung asked Dongwoon

 

“How am I supposed to know? I’m the Arab Prince, not American Prince.” Dongwoon coifing his hair.

__________’s POV

Somi started running after me, I ran away as fast as I could, soon I was knocking things over, everyone was staring at us. “UNNIE! MIANHE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!” I yelled to try to make her stop.

“SHUT UP YOU LITTLE FUCCCK!” ‘Dammit.. She must be really mad.’  I soon came to a dead end. I turned around, Somi was glaring at me with those scary i’m-so-gonna-kill-you eyes. I had no choice; I grabbed onto her leg and begged for mercy.

“Unnie, I’m sorry. Please don’t kill me, if you kill me. The world will end because all of the hotness in the world has gone away!” ‘what the hell did I just say? That was such a weak excuse to let me live.. oh well. That will work for now.’

“You’re so lucky I need to get this off and meet BEAST right now or you’d be so dead right now.” ‘Thank god for BEAST’ I rushed Somi to the restroom and tried to scrub the marker off her face.

“Oh my gosh, this is on pretty hard. Lay back down on the floor.” I demanded

“On the floor? What the-“

“GET ON THE FLOOR. BEAST IS WAITING FOR ME!”  She got on the floor; she knew how I can become a crazy-fan girl when it comes to BEAST. Well… Kpop in general. I was scrubbing her face super hard, but at least it was coming off.

“OUCH! THAT HURTS!” I finally got it off, and Somi’s whole face was red. “LET’S GO! BEAST IS WAITING!”

NO ONE’s POV

Everyone was waiting for Somi, wondering if she’d be hot or ugly, skinny or more on the chubby side, tall or short. Somi then walked in, “Ahn nyeong ha se yo. Somi imnida”

“Woahhh-ho-ho. Hello there Somi” Junhyung quietly spoke out loud.

“Down boy, your dating Hara remember?” Yoseob nudged him

 

"Hello, we’re BEAST. Well you knew that." Hyungseung spoke first. Than one after another they introduced themselves.

“I almost forgot, I have someone to introduce to you guys!” Somi said out loud, but before she could finish

 

“HELLLLLO MY LOVELYS!” you said while slipping into the office.

“Who is that?” BEAST asked each other.

“That’s Somi’s younger sister _____________” the president spoke “She came to Korea with Somi, so treat her well.”

“Neeeh” they all said together.
__________’s POV

I saw BEAST, OMG. I want to scream, pull out my hair, run around the whole building for goodness sake! But I had to play it cool. But instead my stupidity got to me “HELLO. MY LOVELYS!” ‘what the hell _____________ out of all the things you can say you say that??!” I’m so stupid. I wanted to slap myself, but I just bowed and smiled “Ahn nyeong ha se yo! ___________ imnida!”

Kikwang’s POV

Woahhhh. She looks like a younger version of Somi, except her first impression was… a little, bizarre.. Oh well, she’s cute, I like her, she shall be my little teddy bear. I walked over to her and hugged her; she was warm, and small. It was nice hugging her.

___________’s POV

‘OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. KIKWANG IS HUGGING ME! I could feel his chocolate abs, OMG. Somebody hold me, wait. Kikwang is.’I smirked a little. I couldn’t help myself. I felt his abs, OH MY. Someone pull me away before I stay here forever.