Final

Just Acting?

“Ayo wassap Kris!!!”Tao slapped him on the back and Kris screamed in shock.

“Oh it’s you,don’t do that again,”Kris groaned.

“Do I look that horrible?”Tao asked checking the mirror.

“I’m going!”Kris threw his hands up in frustration.

“See you later hyung.Let’s get lunch okay?”

Kris waved his hand signaling it was okay before disappearing to his dressing room.He texted you to meet him at his dressing room.As he waited,he tapped his foot impatiently on the floor.

“Kris!”you flung the door open and Kris screamed yet again.

“Holy Krisus,”He muttered.

“Woah,chill Kris,”

“I-I-“Kris stuttered,”Ihavetotellyousomething”(I have to tell you something)

“Okay,me too,you go first...”

“Theressomeoneilike,”(There’s someone I like)Kris blurted out,looking at Ace,his soft toy Alpaca.

“Dude...speak slowly,”You tried to hide your disappointment,”Anyway,I gotta go.”

“Wait!!!”Kris hesitated,”That person is you,”

You slowly turned,”Really?”

“No I was telling that to Ace,”Kris gave you ‘Duh,I was talking to you look’.Something like this:

=_=

You blushed,”It’s so cliché”

“I know you like it,”Kris leaned down,looking into your eyes silently asking for permission.

Your lips were inches apart and finally,Kris’ soft lips met yours in a sweet kiss.Tao suddenly barged into your kiss.

“KRIS GE!!WHA-“Tao stood rooted on the spot and both of you broke apart.

“Sorry jie jie and ge ge,”Tao laughed nervously and shut the door.

“Stupid panda..”Kris muttered.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head on his chest,”He didn’t know,”

“Yeah...”He pulled away and grabbed Ace,”Ace,look ur mommy,”

You smacked his lightly,”We’re not even married,”Kris jus gave you a goofy smle.

“Scene 6!!”The PD called.

“Oh,got to go,see you later.Should we grab lunch?”

“Maybe dinner,I promised Tao lunch you know how he is when I break a promise,”

“Okay,bye.”You gave him a peck on the cheek.

Kris waited for you to go before spazzing to Ace.That smile was going to last for ages.