Chapter 1

Baby bun {semi-hiatus}

Minseok woke up as the alarm rang. He stood up and walked to the bathroom as he always do every morning. He walked out from the bathroom and wore his new school shirt. He took his school bag and glance at his wrist watch.

"OH MY GOD I'm late to school today" he screamed loudly and ran to the staircase. Suddenly he tripped down the stairs.

"What happened to you, baby bun?" ask Mrs Kim to his beloved son.

"Ahh! Mom my knee hurts" Minseok whines to his mother. "I'm late for school!!"

"Its okay, baby bun. I'll tell your teacher that you will be late to school today. Its okay since this is your first time here after such a long time in China"

"But I don't want to be late on my first day school" Minseok pouts.

"Okay, baby bun but don't forget to take your lunch pack. It's fortunate that your school is only a few blocks away from our house. says Mrs Kim to his baby.

"Okay mom" Minseok just nodded his head and waddled cutely to their kitchen.

"Mom! What is this!! Why is my lunch packed in a pink lunch box!!" Minseok groaned in displeasure.

"I'm sorry baby bun.. That is the only lunch box I found in this house. I promise after your school ends, we will go shopping some school stuffs and groceries"

"Whatever mom.. I'm going now! See you after school! Bye, love ya" replied Minseok as he walks out his house. He checks his watch and freaked out when he sees what the time is. He has only 10 minutes more before the school starts. He inhaled deeply and ran off as fast as his legs can manage.

"I don't wanna be late for school!" he thought to himself. He reached his school exactly when the bell rings.

"Phew, I'm lucky that I'm not late for the first day" he sighed happily. He starts walking around the school without knowing where he was going. He just wondered around like a lost puppy and hoping that someone would help him.

"Where the heck is this school office!" he huffed. Finally after a few turns around the school, he managed to find the school office. He went inside and was greeted by the principal. Mines ok submitted hid forms and received his class schedules. He smiled and thanked the principal before heading out.

His first class which is Social studies. Minseok grinned from ear to ear because social studies was one of his favourite subjects. It really matches his bubbly personality. He walks to the class with a big smile. He really likes to meet new friends and the subject of course.

"Oh, you must be the new student right?" asked the teacher as he walks in the class.

Minseok nodded and replied a soft 'yes'.

"Please introduce yourself!" the teacher grinned.

"Hi! My name is Kim Minseok! Nice to meet you!" said the bubbly bun and shows his gummy smiles to the whole class.

"Okay, Minseok you can sit beside Baekhyun." said the teacher as she points to an empty seat beside a red-haired guy. He bows to the teacher and walked to the empty seat. he places his bag on the seat and sat down.

-Baekhyun P.O.V-

I watched the new student as he walked in my class as I fix my eyeliner.Chanyeol suddenly nudge my elbow.

"That boy is hella hot... I think I have fallen in love with a certain bun." he whispered.

"Hell no Chanyeol!! He's mine" I thought myself, not caring on what the teacher is saying and just stare at how attractive the new student was while he was introducing himself.

"Kim Minseok...He shall be my next obsession after eyeliner" I mumbled and played with my eyeliner. 

As I play with my eyeliner, I felt a presence of someone beside me.

"Who the hell is sitting beside me." Baekhyun mumbles. He really dislike when someone he don't know sitting beside him. He turns his head to see who's sitting beside him and he was very shocked. Minseok was sitting beside him like heck he's really happy and feels his heart beats faster.

-End of Baek P.O.V-

"Hi! You don't mind if I sit here, don't you?" Minseok asked as he sat beside Baekhyun.

"Well yes.. I don't mind at all." Baekhyun replied with a smile.

"What is your name?" Minseok asked, grinning at Baekhyun

"My name is Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol cutted Baekhyun off and offers shake hand to Minseok.

'OMG!! His hand so soft, almost like baby skin!' Chanyeol thought in his head. 

"Yah!! Park Chanyeol! He asked me and not you!" Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol.

"Can I call you Minnie~?" Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun and asked Minseok.

"Ahh.. Okay.." Minseok grinned.

"So this is Byun Baekhyun and I'm Park Chanyeol" 

"Oh nice to meet you Baekhyun and Chanyeol" Minseok smiled sweetly. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol almost let out a girlish squeal. Almost.

So far, Minseok's first half day of school started very well and he already manage to get some new friends. He felt very happy. Baekhyun and Chanyeol invited Minseok to have lunch with them and their friends.

Minseok almost said 'yes' to their invitation but suddenly he remembers his pink lunch box so he decided to refuse their invitation and eat alone. Baekhyun and Chanyeol convince him more but he just kept refusing.

After a few more of 'please' and 'no thank you's, Baekhyun and Chanyeol gave up and waved a goodbye to Minseok as they disappear from the classroom. Minseok could only sighed lightly. He took out his lunch box carefully and hid in underneath his shirt, deciding it's better if no one saw him.

As Minseok walk alone to his new school garden, he saw a few seniors. He didn't know who they were and just walked away, hoping  none of them saw him coming through. One of them saw him and nudge his other friends, pointing towards Minseok's direction.

They started to follow him. Minseok noticed their presence, so he decided to run and hide somewhere in the school compound and eat his lunch there. Unfortunately they found Minseok and .

"Hey! What a nice pink lunch box you have there." one of them seized for Minseok's lunch box.

"Give me back my lunch box!" Minseok shouted at that tall boy and tried to take his lunch box back. Unfortunately, he failed due of  his height. The others just kept teasing him. Minseok's eyes was watery and he had the sudden urge to cry.

When suddenly, a voice was heard.

"Hey! Give him back his lunch box!" the boy shouted and punched the bully who took Minseok's lunch box.

 


 A/N 

Woahhhhh 1st chapter already 45 subbies... I did'nt expect that ^ O ^ btw im sowwy that I lied to you guys.. (that im gonna update this few days ago)sowwy~~!!

btw this chapter was edited by forgetful_person :)

Comment and gimme lots of love <3 <3

Buhbye!! o/