Three || Miss Korea

Adventures With SNSD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica." Minhee repeats before awkward silence fills the dining room once again. 

"Jessica unnie." Minhee's voice echoes throughout the house, crickets could be heard in the background. 

"Yah, Jessica."

"What!?" The brunette girl turns around, glaring at the younger sharply, her breathing could be heard as her chest moves up and down rapidly. 

"I-I'm sorry!" The younger girl blurts out, her eyes b with tears, "I was just kidding..."

"Sica, calm down." Tiffany mumbles to her fellow American as she places her hand over Jessica's, "You know she was just kidding." 

  Jutting her bottom lip into a pout, Minhee nods her head as Tiffany speaks. She didn't mean to offend her unnie, she didn't know that Jessica would take her seriously, she was just kidding! 

"I don't care, she said she wouldn't vote for me if I were to compete for the title of Miss Korea!" Jessica whined before letting out little dolphin whimper. 

  Standing up aruptly, Taeyeon and Yuri both point at Jessica. "Yah!" They both scream at Jessica simutaniously before turning their heads to eachother and cracking a crooked grin. 

  Rolling their eyes at the pair, Sunny and Sooyoung both stand up and put their plates of unfinished food away before retreating to their shared room. 

"Oh mai gawd!" Taeyeon mumbles as both her and Yuri both plop down in their chairs with a sigh, "Let's just finish dinner, okay?" 

  The sane one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter