Love Potion

Love Potion

He stood in front of the mirror fixing his gryffindor scarf, it was the start of their fifth year in hogwarts and in fifteen minutes he was going to his first class of defense against dark arts he was pretty excited for this class, he heard lots of stories about their teacher. But he wasn't just excited about that, he was finally going to see the love of his life. He smiled, fixed his brownish locks a bit and got out of his room. He found his best friend kyuhyun waiting for him at the common room and then they headed together to class. "What are you smiling about?" kyuhyun smirked "nothing" "yeah right" they arrived at class where they met a beautiful girl "hey vic-" and he froze. There he was Lee Hyukjae donghae's crush since he arrived at hogwarts his slytherin tie loose around his neck the first buttons of his shirt open revealing his milky white skin and his y collarbone and his pants were tight around his non existing "donghae... Donghae you're drooling " "huh what? What? Did you see his hair? It's red red RED ! Bloody hell I’m gonna pass out" "I read in a book this morning in the library that-" "bloody hell you were in the library this morning? We didn't even start classes yet!" " kyuhyun ther-"victoria was cut off again when their teacher entered the class room.

 


***********

 


like every start of new school year in hogwarts, donghae would spend his first weeks drooling over hyukjae. he knew everything about him, the food he likes, the music he listens to, the spells he knows, he knew him like the back of his hand, but there's one thing donghae never seemed to understand about hyukjae, that he never seemed to be interested in any girl, neither a guy, even though he receives love confessions everyday but he kindly refuses them, he would say "i already have someone». But donghae knows there's no one . 
One day during a boring class of divination, donghae was drooling like always over how perfect hyukjae is and kyuhyun snapped "that's it! i've had enough ! "donghae was taken aback by the sudden outburt of his friend but he never got time to question him because the bell rang and kyuhyun was out of sight dragging victoria with him . "kyuhyun what the hell are you doing? where are yu taking me?" "to the library" kyuhyun said casually "you're kidding right?""no i'm not" . 
"look i'm inng tired of donghae drooling over that jerk what's his face and i want it to end and i want it to end now!" "okay what do you want me to do?" "i want you to create a love potion" "WHAT?"victoria screamed earning a nasty glare from the librarian "but he's already in love with him" she whispered " not for donghae! it's for hyukjae" "oh""yeah".
Hyukjae woke up the next morning feeling a bit weird he guessed it was because of the chocolate frogs he received from one of his friends at the common room yesterday he shrugged and went to get dressed. he got to class looking for someone and as soon as he laid eyes on him he walked straight to him with his eyes focused on his beautiful features . "did it hurt?" donghae raised his head to find non other than lee hyukjae standing above him looking down to him with lovey dovey eyes "w-w-what-t-t?" "Did it hurt? you know falling from heaven, because angels like you don’t come around here often" he winked at him and donghae was like a statue "so are you a dementor?" "H-h-huh?' "Well bacuse you definitely took my breath away" and then suddenly hyukjae sat beside him and grabbed the frozen brunette and put him on his lap donghae was still frozen "its okay sugar you don't have to answer me now". when the teacher got into the class donghae woke up from his daze, with a loud gasp he got out of hyukjae's hold around his waist and stumbled to his seat next to the red head he took out his book feeling a stare on his head following all his moves " can you stop staring at me like that you're gonna burn a hole through my skull" " hey baby don't get mad i just can't help it that you're gorgeous" donghae pouted "stop being cute" and donghae's face colored to a dark shade of red " oh my god I just want to eat you!" hyukjae said while squeezing donghae's cheeks. So they spent the the next two weeks between victoria preparing love potions and hyukjae following donghae everywhere while saying his cheesy pick-up lines and donghae blushing and falling in love with hyukjae even more. "my friend in the slytherin house who’s been giving hyukjae the chocolate frogs that I put the love potion in said he didn't want to eat them he didn’t even want to take them from her " victoria said with a terrified tone in her voice "what? No this is bad... This so bad" kyuhyun replied just then donghae walked into the classroom waving to his friends and heading over to his place next to hyukjae "the has hit the fan" kyuhyun said through gritted teeth while smiling and waving back to donghae. " hey hyukjae" hyukjae's eyes widened " H-h-hi" donghae was a bit taken aback by the other's behavior he usually greeted more enthusiastically than this,"hyukjae are you okay?" he asked but the older just nodded and lowered his head pretending to read his book . As soon as class ended hyukjae ran out heading to the toilets. He stood in front of the mirror looking at himself, face dripping droplets of water. He kept thinking about the recent events with donghae and the realization hit him. He ran out and headed to the grounds of the castle searching for donghae when he found him he grabbed him the hand and dragged to a secluded place "did you put me on a love potion?" «What" " I said did you put me on a love potion?" «I don’t know what you're talking about" «yeah right!" " I really don’t know what you're talking about” They stared at each other for a few minutes, not a saying a word until donghae broke the silence " you're telling me that you've been on a love potion the past days?" he said disappointment evident in his voice " yeah... You really didn't have to put me on a love potion since I’ve been in love with from the start and since you're the most oblivious person I’ve ever seen you didn't notice" hyukjae blurted out» I’m telling the truth! I'm not the one who- wait WHAT? " " you're the most oblivious person in the-" «no not that! Before that" "oh that it's nothing never mind" " no i do mind please repeat it" " you didn't have to put me on the potion since ... I’ve been... In love with you since the start" “but you can’t be …. You can’t be in love with…. Me you’re Lee hyukjae?!!!” “donghae I’ve been in love with you since we first came here . With your huge glasses covering half of your face and you’re your long hair covering the other half, the way you stumble in the hallways the way your tongue peeks out when you’re concentrating in class “donghae blushed a dark shaded of red and fell speechless .

 


**************************

 


After a week of weird behaviors and shy looks hyukjae finally got the nerve to ask donghae out on a date.
Donghae was lying on the grass in the grounds of the castle basking in the sun with a blanket covering him up to his chest with his eyes closed, not noticing a certain red head approaching him “do you mind if I slyther-In ?” “haha very nice hyukjae”donghae replied to the older. Hyukjae sat next to him , they stayed silent for a few moments untile hyukjae brok it “sinceit’stheweekendandwegettogodowntownwouldyougoonadatewithme? “ “WHAT? Slown down hyukjae” “since it’s the weekend and we get to go down town would you go on a date with me?” hyukjae repeated himself “DATE?? OH MY GOD I’d love to!! “
The weekend arrived and they were finally seated at a cozy table at the three broomsticks. They drank their first butter beer and then the second and the third but who would get drunk on butter beer? No one right? But apparently hyukjae does. 
Hyukjae got drunk after his sixth drink and well things got a bit out of hand. “OH MY GOD ! I just realized that… DONGHAE means EAST SEA! Oh my god that’s such a beautiful name donghae it matches your beautiful face “ hyukjae practically screamed in the crowded pub earning a few glances from the customers “thanks” donghae replied a bit shyly . And then suddenly the red head leaned in trying to catch the brunettes thin lips but he missed them and almost spilled his butter beer on donghae’s lap “oops! “He said grinning “it’s just that your lips are really tempting and you’re really hot and I just wanna jump on you RIGHT NOW” donghae’s opened in shock at the other’s words and a few people hearing what hyukjae said laughed at them so donghae decided to call it a night and go home so he grabbed hyukjae by the arm helping him to stand up on his own and walked towards the door and he stooped he felt a spank n his and hyukjae saying loudly for everyone to hear “did you say wingardium leviosa? Because you sure got me rising baby! “And the whole place exploded with laughter donghae blushed so hard and ran out hyukjae right after him. As soon as the red head came out and the night’s cold breeze hit him he gained a bit consciousness and ran after donghae “hey donghae I’m really sorry it’s just that my alcohol resistance isn’t really that high””yeah I see” ”I’m really sorry” ”it’s okay hyukjae let’s just go home”

 


***************************

 


The arrived at the castle, they stood looking at each other for a minute until hyukjae broke the silence “I’m sorry for today I didn’t really plane it like this” ”it’s okay next time we go out we’ll cut off the beers “ “so there’s gonna be a next time? “of course there’s a next you red headed idiot” ”great “hyukjae said grinning like an idiot and they both giggled “so I guess I’ll see you tomorrow? “The older asked “yeah sure” “good night donghae” “good night hyukjae” the red head leaned forward his plump lips hovering over the brunette’s mouth “I love you” he whispered before pressing his plump lips to the others thin lips . It was a sweet, lip to lip kiss but I meant everything they wanted to say.
And they lived happily ever after with hyukjae’s cheesy pick-up lines and donghae blushing and spanking the older and telling him to stop it but hyukjae never does because he knows the brunette likes it .

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The End.

i dont know what this is but i hope you enjoyed reading it :))