Only You

Only You

“What time will we go to MCountdown today, Hyung?” Jonghyun asks to Onew. His one hand’s on Onew’s head which is laying down on his lap.

There are only Onew and Jonghyun in the dorm now. The other three members are busy with their own schedules. Key is practicing for his drama musical, Taemin is on his way back from Jaeju Island after finished filming for WGM, while Minho is filming for his drama.

“Hmmm… by the time Minho, Key, and Taemin come back to the dorm, we’ll go there.,” Onew answers. His eyes are closed, enjoying the younger’s hand on his hair. His free hand pulls the lead singer’s hand off of his arms and puts it on his waist and puts his own hand on it.

“Are you sleepy?” Jonghyun whispers to Onew’s ear.

Onew smiles hearing the way Jonghyun asks and then turns his body facing Jonghyun. “Awake enough to …” Onew doesn’t finish his words. He pulls the lead singer’s face closer to him so he can press jonghyun’s lips to his own lips. Momentarily, Onew can feel Jonghyun’s tongue tries to sneak into his mouth. He opens his lip a little and feels Jonghyun’s tongue entering his mouth. Onew can’t help but lifts himself up and sits on Jonghyun’s lap, leaning forward to deepen their kiss. Soon, they’re both panting from the intensity of their kiss. Onew’s hands find their way to the back of Jonghyun’s head and grasp handful of his hair when…

Ting tong …

The doorbell is ringing. Panting, Onew and Jonghyun separate their lips. Onew moves from jonghyun’s lap and sit on the couch. “Whoever they are, they come on the right and wrong time,” Onew murmurs. Jonghyun laughs hearing his boyfriend.

-<3-

“Let me see your hand,” Jonghyun says and reaches out for Onew’s hand and puts it on his lap. “Is it hurt? You do the windmill movement every day. That makes me worried about you and your hand.” He lifts his head up to stare at Onew.

They’re done performing Everybody on MCountdown and now resting in waiting room. Minho and Taemin are busy playing games on their own phones, while Key is gathering with his friends.

“No,” Onew answers and smiles to his boyfriend.

Jonghyun kisses Onew’s back hand and press it to his cheek.

“Hyung, come on. We need to go back to the stage. They will announce the winner,” Key suddenly appears and shouts to the members.

 

“Today’s winner is … IU-cci!!!” the MC announces.

After congratulating IU, SHINee and the other artist get down of the stage. Halfway, Onew realizes that Jonghyun isn’t with them. He looks back at the stage and there, Jonghyun is still on the center of the stage, with IU, scattering the confetti over IU, and laughing.

-<3-

“Open your mouth,” Jonghyun says and tries feeding Onew with a spoon of topokki.

SHINee, minus Key,  are having dinner now in their dorm.

Onew turns away and avoids Jonghyun’s spoon. “I can feed myself,” he says coldly.

Taemin and Minho stare at Onew after listening the leader’s answer. They aren’t unknown to the relationship between the two oldest members. It’s unusual to see Onew avoiding Jonghyun.

“Are you okay, Jinki Hyung? Is there something wrong?” Taemin asked naïvely.

Onew smiles to the maknae. “I’m okay, Taeminnie. There’s nothing wrong.” A few minutes later, Onew stands up from his seat. “I wanna sleep. Good night,” he says to s and leaves the dining room and heads to his room.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with Jinki Hyung? Are you two fighting?” Minho glares to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun lifts his shoulder up. “I don’t know. He acts like that since we came back from MCountdown.”

-<3-

“Minho Hyung, let’s play some games,” Taemin invites Minho after they finish their dinner. Both of them end up sitting in the living room and play the games Taemin recommends. After a few minutes, Jonghyun leaves the two youngest members and heads to Onew’s room.

When he opens the door, he sees Onew sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the window. He turns around and stares at Jonghyun for a second before facing the window again.

Jonghyun sits next to Onew. Onew doesn’t move, as if he doesn’t care with Jonghyun’s presence. Jonghyun puts his arms around Onew’s waist and rests his head on Onew’s shoulders. “Hyung,” he whispers.

“Let go of me,” Onew says as he tries to free himself from Jonghyun. “Don’t touch me!”

Jonghyun is startled by his respond. “What happen to you?” he says. He grabs both of Onew’s arms and turns him around so the leader is now facing him. Now, they’re facing each other. “Why do you act strangely like this to me?” He tightens his grip around Onew’s arms.

“I’m the one who should ask,” Onew yells.

Jonghyun is confused hearing the answer. “What?”

“Why can’t you stop flirting to the girls around you? Your bad habit hasn’t ever changed. Isn’t it enough just with me?” Onew shouts.

Jonghyun still doesn’t get Onew’s point.

“IU-cci. Yesterday, after Show Champion ended, you approached her. And so on today’s MCountdown. Lately, you often meet up with her, too.”

Jonghyun can’t believe what he hears. Now, he understands what his leader means. “IU-cci? We don’t have any personal relationship, Hyung. She is my partner. You know, Hyung, I have a song to sing with her, Depression Clock. The fact that I meet up with her lately is nothing but for the sake of our jobs. What I did on the music shows is nothing more than to show my support for my partner. Hyung, you know I’m professional.” Jonghyun tries to explain.

“I know you’re professional. But, I know too how your habit is to the girls around you.”

“Hyung, that is in the past. That was before I chose you. That habit has gone for long time.” Jonghyun lowers his hands and takes both of Onew’s hands in his. “You can have my words. Now, there is no one else but you, Hyung. Only you.” Jonghyun says as he gazes right into Onew’s eyes. Onew stares back, trying to search for sincerity on the lead singer’s eyes.

“Promise?” Onew’s voice is softer.

“For anything and anyone in this world, with all of my heart,I say it’s only you, Hyung.” Jonghyun kisses Onew’s hands and there is no avoidance this time.

“Yaaaaahhh… you two have made up,” Taemin’s voice is suddenly heard. Jonghyun and Onew turn around and find Minho and Taemin standing  shyly by the door, whom soon receiving glares from the olders.

“Yaaaa…. Lee Taemin, Choi Minho!!!” Jonghyun yells to them.

Onew grins and shakes his head.[]

 

 

 

 

 

Hiii guys... i'm newbie here..

This is my first fic

I wish i don't ruin their characters >.<

But, i'll try to be better in the next fic

I know, i make many grammar mistakes as english is not my first language.

Sorry *bow apologetically*

So... what's your comment? Let me know your opinion, so i can make up my mistakes and create better story next time..

Don't forget leave your comments :)

Love youuuuuuu :*