Square One

Hooked Like This

 

 

 

Inside the airplane, the Wonder Girls is on their way to Korea after finally wrapping their US Debut.

Everyone was sleeping except for a person..

 

" Haaaaa i can't sleep. It has been awhile since i last come to Korea. I wonder if anything changes after 2 years we left for US "

Sohee mumbled.

 

She switch on the small screen in front of her to check anything interesting that can get rid her uneasy mood.

While scrolling on the Korean Show section she come across this one particular thing..

 

" WONDERBANG Collaboration "

* click *

 

She watched the MBC Gayo Daejun. Sunmi & Taeyang, Yoobin & Seungri, and then comes the part.

The part that she never thought she will misses..

 

 

I adore you more than anyone does

My heart is always about my girl

Can't deny 

I really like it

 

 

She pause and stared at the screen.

" I was smiling. I was happy and loved back then. Why i can't feel those emotions nowadays." She thought.

Then her view was changed to that one figure with a radiant smile. 

" How are you doing ? It has been 2 years since that day. The day we bid our goodbye. The day we become strangers. " 

 

 

" what are you watching ? " Sunmi asked coming from behind.

" Huh ? nothing. i'm choosing musics to listen to " Sohee quickly changed the channel while smiling at her bestfriend.

 

Sunmi sits beside Sohee and look at her while holding both of Sohee's hands.

" I am your bestfriend Sohee, you can never hide anything from me.

Don't worry, you will be okay the moment you step your feet at Korea. 

There are so many handsome idols nowadays you just have to choose one.

So stop thinking about him and start a new happy life okay " 

 

Sohee smiled, " You always know what to say. But Yah ! I was really listening to musics " 

 

" Whatever, im going to continue sleeping. HERE. In case someone starts to cry "

Sunmi pointing at the seat she's seating and closed her eyes.

 

" What would i do without you " Sohee smiled, looking at her same-aged bestfriend.

She looks at her watch. " One and a half hours more till we reached Korea. I better force myself to sleep right now " 

 

slowly she begins to sleep.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Hi everyone ! Newbie here ! Thank you for those who subscribed, voted and comment ! Really appreciate it ^^

sorry for the late update. I hope uguys like it :)

Oh and i finally knows how to insert picture / gif . Haha

Till then ~