ChanDara!

Miracles In Christmas

3 month ago...

 

"Hyung! Why are you so happy?"

"Kai, don't you know 2NE1 is going to MAMA?" I squealed. I always wished to go to MAMA with 2NE1. Last year, they did not get to go. But this year, they are confirmed to go!

"Kai, this kid always fanboy over Dara. Don't you remember?"

"Xiumin is always the best hyung~ I will choose to share room with you when we move dorm."

 

- 2 weeks before MAMA-

 

"Han! Luhan! Hyung is crying!"

"Omo! What happened?"

"He saw the news that YG decide not to let 2NE1 go to MAMA!"

"He is in good luck now. I have connection with YG! I am going to call him now."

"Be careful hyung! Better not let Chanyeol know."

"I know."

 

-Later that afternoon-

 

"YG sangjanim, can I ask for a request?"

"Luhan-ah, I told you that you could ask anything from me."

"Sajangnim, could you allow 2NE1 to attend MAMA? Please?"

"Why? Chanyeol... he is having a breakdown."

"Okay, suggest me something."

"Remember the girls recorded "Missing you"?"

"So..."

"Yes, that is what I mean."

"Okay I will arrange it for Chanyeol."

 

-1 week before MAMA-

 

Headline news: 2NE1 comeback stage on MAMA?

 

I woke up, reading the newspaper. It was the best news on earth! I fished out my phone from my pocet and wanted to call Xiumin hyung. But then, D.O came and stopped me. He told me something that I could never belive. My ears hurt. I rushed into Xiumin's room with D.O following me.

 

"How could you do this to me?!"
"What? About me telling Mi-"

"Shut up! Yes! Tell me why?!"

"All because of Girls Generation! I want them to win!"

"I tell you this. Luckily someone told YG to let them to attend MAMA."

"I.. ! Who the fu..." Before he finish his words, I punched him in the stomach. Luckily, Sehun and Kris came on time to stop them.

"Hyung it was Luhan which told YG!"

"Sehun! Why can you...how.."

"Kris hyung, you can't tell him!"

" you!" Just then, I took a chair and threw it at Xiumin's, but, it landed on D.O's legs! I stared into space blankly eyes facing on the injured D.O. I ran away and just could not think anymore.

 

-MAMA 2013-

 

It's been around a week. D.O's leg is still in the midst of curing. We finished walking the red carpet and went to the sitting area. I remembered something that D.O said. He told Xiumin and Luhan to let Chanyeol sit beside Dara. But there is something else, which I do not even know. Xiumin keeps smiling at the side.

 

It's time MAMA started. Dara who really sat beside me, did not talked to me at all! I was a bit upset but I can't help peeping at her. I justhope that we get to chat later. In a while, CL noona got the award for the best female performance. While she was saying her thank you speech, I could not help but see Dara showing a heart sign to the camera. I just hope that is was actually for me.

 

Now, it's the time of the Daesung award, Album of the year. We just prayed hard that we do not go home empty handed. But to my shock, we got the award! All 11 of us got teary eyes and went on stage to collect our award and say our thank you speech. Just then, Luhan came towards me and whispered something, not only shocking but also happy! We all finished our speech and went down the stage.

 

During Paris Hilton's stage, we were playing pillow fight with each other. I accidentally hit onto Dara noona. I kept bowing to her and apologising. Then, I heard from CL.

 

"Unnie, hurry confess to him."

"But I don't dare to. Somemore I don't know whether YG let me date."

"Come on. You got a crush. Now you go for it."

"Okay CL-roo..."

 

I was excited when I heard that. Then, we all head to the venue where we will have our after MAMA party.

 

I was holding a champhage and Dara noona was pushed to me by Bom noona and Minzy.

 

"Ahh... hoobae ah."

"Dara noona, I love you."

 

She had covered, all teary and whatever. I just realized that I succeded. I was hugged by all my hyungs and the little ones. I then asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted it. He just can't believe that. It was like a dream. But no! We both then hugged each other then we heard CL noona and Hyori noona say "Get a room together!" in unison. All the artist and groups all laughed at us. From now on, I will take care of her and make sure, she still have her baby face.

 

- End of Diary 2013, 22 November

------------------

 

A/N: All done. Now let me say something. There might be an epilouge. No sequel. I do not loe writing sequels. Thank you for reading and goodbye :)