Choi Minho POV

Times Change

Pardon me for the grammar & spelling error

 

This is choi minho speaking, the only person that never planned to hurt someone else but he did. I’ve made the happiest girl in the world sad, angry, and hurt..

 

She always ignore me now, sometimes i couldn’t understand why she do that. But i was a guy who never asked a things like that. I was a shy guy who never revealed what i’ve actually feel.. yeah i’m that stupid.

 

First, yes i’ve liked her for a while. When i meet her in the beautiful dress, i fall for her. since that time i keep sending her a text. I didn’t know that she will fall for me, times change she back into a girl i used to know and the feels i feel just gone. But she not, she still care and showing her loves for me like made me a food, giving me a gift on my birthday while i’m not giving her anything on her birthday. She is the first person who saying happy birthday while i’m the last guys who saying it to her.

she always can give me whatever i need, when i’m sick she totally the only person who told me about all the homework that i miss. She even becoming my private teacher to teach me the lesson i miss when i’m sick. But i was the one who hurt her the most..

 

When i received her text, my heart was beating fast. “What she want ? Did she want to push me to be her boy ?” but i need to come because i’m afraid that she will stay on the park and her parents will kill me if they know yuri arrghh my fantasy was too high..

I was so surprised when i saw her sitting on the park with a mess bun hair, a smudge make up, wearing a dress who flooded by her tears. What make me shock the most is when she revealed what she actually feels and it’s all about me..

About me and hanna, it just nothing. Her friends is the one who caused the rumor, i keep quiet because i though it would be make yuri’s forget about her feels about me. But i’m wrong, she still stand her loves for me.

 

 

 

“choi minho, here’s you book”yoona said and giving my text book back.

“thanks, but do you know where is yuri ?”i suddenly asked her that

“huh ? she went home already.”yoona said

“oh”i nodded

After that times, yuri always get home whenever our classes over. It’s not usual for her to do that, she usually come to play with yoona and the other girls in the super junior dorm.

 

 

Yoona was pouting

“wae ?”

“I want to tell you something..”she said

“about what ?”

“it may not important to you but yuri is back to nichkhun”yoona said

“oh”i just nodded

 

With that i know that yuri has been moving on..

 

===

 

Time flew, the old yuri has back. She treat me just like we use to be, her smile is back, the happiness yuri is here with me and the others. But she is not 100% yuri i know

 

“see you next week guys”teacher said

“so yuri, will you join us today ?”kyuhyun hyung asked while we walked outside the class

“not today oppa”yuri smiled

 

That’s what i mean, she never joining us stay at super junior’s dormitory for wasting time like before. We barely meet her in classes. Yoona said she was busy with nichkhun and stuff..

 

===

 

After exam we all had 2 weeks holiday, me and the other decided to make a trip to jeju island, yoona invited yuri to comes but she said she cant joining.

 

“maybe she afraid of nichkhun”i blurted out

“or maybe she just busy”yoona added

 

For somehow i think i miss her, i mean i miss her as a friend.

 

===

 

1 day before my holiday over i went to mall with my high school friends, they said there is an event who included my favorite band. So i think i should go..

“before we watch EXO performance, i will deserve you an opening scene. Please welcome, KYH”the mc announced

“who the hell is KYH ?!”i said

The light went off, then womanizer songs played. One girl appeared, then the other girl who looks older, then another one who look likes yuri.  WAIT, IS THAT YURI ?!

Yes it was her, i was so fascinating to see her like that. Her outfit is simple not glamour like the other girls beside her but she stole my attention. Yuri’s dance and sing perfectly, she changed into a y lady.

“wow, that girl who wear a simple outfit was so HOT bro”junho said to me pointed at yuri

“believe or not she is my friend”i said proud

Yuri’s stage was over 2 minutes not enough for me to see her, i decided to surprise her at backstage but the crew not allowed me.

 

Last night, my fantasy is about yuri. I even dream about her, i couldn’t help but blushing whenever i remember her on stage before.

“yah minho !!”sooyoung wake me up from my day dreaming

“oh, you.. is yuri already arrived ?”i asked her

“why suddenly yuri ? aigo~ dont say that you--”

“no..no.. it just i--”

“anyeong all”yoona said loud

“huft, i though you are yuri”i blurted out

“bwoh ? she always late minho, did you forget ?”i get startled and nodded awkwardly

Just then sooyoung whispered something to yoona and they start putting a smirk face to me.

“stop it  !!”i said get annoyed

 

===

 

4 days, no sight from yuri. I have been thinking about her many times. Even yoona her best buddy worried because she can’t find yuri anywhere. Her phone is dead, no message, the last thing yoona do is asking her mom and her mom just like “She went practice with nichkhun or something..”

 

My mom asked me to accompany her to grocery, she has been yelled to me when i refuse to accompany her so i have no choice because she wouldn’t stop until i get up and help her.

 

“minho yah ! take that one !”my mom order me to take the tomato pasta who placed in the top

“arasso..arasso..”i said

“could you please bring me one too”one girl said

“oh yeah”i said

“thank you..”she said and leaving

 

I got ghoosebumps when i saw her, it was yuri.. but i’m not sure because she looks hotter than usual. But why she couldn’t recognize me ? because i’m wearing this hoodie ??

 

===

 

How a gloomy day, 10 days without yuri. I should be okay but this brain can’t stop thinking about her. Yoona’s smile has been back after yuri send her a text that she was okay. But not with me, i think i’m starting to liking her again.

 

“i’m sorry i’m late, can i come in ?”

All the attention goes into a girl in front the door, she look amazing and she is YURI.

“yeah, just get in mrs.kwon”the teacher said

 

All the attention went to her, yuri was sit in the front because that’s the only empty chair. She flashed her hair and it’s make my heart pumped hard.

“is that yuri ?”kyuhyun asked me

“i think so”i said

 

 

 

“kwon yuri~”yoona called her awkwardly after the class over

“ne, im yoona yah ~”yuri said to her and smiled

Yoona hugged her tight

“omo i miss you so badly”yoona said

I just can smile.

 

 

 

“so tell us yuri, where have you been these passed 10 days”donghae hyung asked her

“yeah, you just disappear then back turned into a y yuri~”jonghyun said

“pshh, because i wear this kind of outfit ?”yuri complaining

“just tell us where have you been”sooyoung added

“i’ve entered SM”she said

“what was that ?”key asked

“like a talent Agent  ”

“OMAYGOSH so you will be returned an idol yuri ?!”sooyoung said with a maniac face

“not that sooyoung”yuri said and all laughing

 

So that’s why she dissapeard, she busy to prepared a big event in seoul. She is part of the girls generation. I’m proud of her, i smiled whenever she take a look on me.

 

===

 

Yuri has been stole my heart, day by day my feeling fall for her. She always joining us whenever she had a time. We all even invited to see her performance sometimes.

 

“minho”yoona called me

“i know that you liked yuri”she added

 

“dont tell anyone”i said to her

And she nodded.

 

===

 

“i will left you two here, go get you change minho. Fighting !!”yoona whispered

Here i am in the seoul park again with yuri who facing the lake with a wide smile.

 

“minho..”

“yuri..”

 

We both calling each other in the same time

 

“you first..”

“nah, you first minho”yuri said

 

“okay then..”i take a deep breath and sit beside her

“i have saw your performance before”i said to her

“you do, so the others”she said without looking at me

“i mean i’m the first one who see your performance before the other does”i said

“really ? when ?”

“at Gangnam Mall, you are on trio called KYJ or something..”

“it’s KYH minho,, so you saw it ? haha why you never told me ? actually that was my very first performance”yuri said and laughing

“and i saw you in the grocery, you ask me to take a tomato pasta but seems you didn’t realize it was me”i added

“really ? i’m sorry for that.. i cound’t remembered it was you all the time minho haha”she said and splashed her hair back, i could smell her strawberry scent from here.

 

“and yurii..”

“huh ?”she looked at me

 

*DIG..DUG..

 

My heart was pouding hard, i have to tell her that i liked her like yoona’s said. But i don’t think i could do that.

“nothing”i said

 

“minho yaa~~...”she called me in the cute way

“ne~ ?”

“just dont said it”she said

“what ?”

“your feelings towards me, just don’t say it. It was not you if you revealed what you feel..”yuri suddenly makes me shocked

“i know that you liked me..”she said straight

“how did you--”

“it’s a girls instings minho, the way you keep looking at me. By staring at your awkward message to me. It was obvious that you liked me..”she smiled

“i just wondering, if i back to the old yuri who likes you with my old style.. will you still liked me ? or maybe you will ignore me like before.. on this park i’ve tell you everything right ?”

I nodded, i’m frozzen with all yuri’s words. It’s stabbing me somehow,,

 

“you may want to know about my feelings to you right now.. want you ?”she asked

“if you.. don’t mind”

 

“well, you still have a place in my heart”she smiled

I feel like in heaven for now when she said that.

“i still want you until now, but i forced my feels toward nichkhun”

Another stab right into my heart now.

“w-why ?”

 

“because it was he all the time who keep stuck with me even i love you. He could accept me even how moody i am, he loves me whenever i return to be..”

“..not wanting you to broke like me but i have to tell you the truth, that i want to be with nichkhun even i’m still want you in my life.. because i feel like you love me because i’ve changed..”

“times changed minho, so let the time flow.. don’t regret what happen today, because maybe in another life i will be your girl..”she stand up and patted my shoulder

“or maybe next time..”she winked before she leave..

 

She left a very deep hole in my heart, but her decision is right. How if this feeling disapeard again ? but she wrong about i love her when she has changes, i’ve been missing her when she suddenly changed and pretend that nothing happen between us.

Times change, now i could feel what she feels when she likes me.. i’m sorry for what i did yuri..

 

 

*TO BE CONTINUED

 

author note :

it's not over yet, kinda wait for the next sequel updates (if only anyone read this story ofc). anyway i'm sorry if this story crap also cheesy like "eww" because actually I made this sequel a year ago hahaha so yeah hope you understand. thanks for reading and leaving track XOXOXO