— Chapter 01

Night Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 0 1 ;

Meet & Greet

 

 

"I'm really sorry about your loss Mr.Xi, do you have any family that you can stay with?" The doctor said, looking at me sadly.

"I can manage living alone," I fiddled with my fingers, devastated.

"I don't think the police will let a 16-year-old teenager live alone," the doctor said, knitted eyebrows forming on his wide forehead. 

"I have no family left though, my aunts and uncles are all dead, and I've never heard about my grandma so I assume she's dead too," Luhan shook his head.

"Wait... it says here," the doctor turned the page at the clipboard, "that you have a grandmother living in Olanaville."

I widened my eyes at the statement, "what? How is that possible?"

The doctor showed me the clipboard, "look for yourself."

I scrunched my eyebrows at the page, how can this be possible? My mom and dad never told me I had a grandma, it stayed like this for years. I felt really confused at that moment.

"Mr.Xi, it's final. You'll be heading to Olanaville to stay with your grandma."

"What?"

 

 

"But Lu, you can't leave," Dongwan looked at me pouting.

"I'm sorry, it's not in my hands. I wish I could stay though," I looked at my open suitcase sadly, putting the last t-shirt in.

Dongwan came forward and hugged me, "I'll miss you so much."

Trying to stop the tears that are willing to spill any moment, I hugged him back, "don't worry. The place where I'll be staying at is only 3 hours away from Seoul."

After saying goodbye to Dongwan , I hopped in the black car taken to Olanaville, or should I say my new home. I've always thought I'll forever live in Seoul, but from this experience I learned that anything could happen, starting with my parents' death. They both died from a car accident, and the crash was pretty severe. My dad could've been saved but sadly he wasn't strong enough through the surgery. 

I've always been a quiet and obedient child. I've never smoked like the other kids or did anything bad. I was always with my own little circle consisting of me and Dongwan. I didn't have too many friends-the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter