when love stumbled upon me~ [sequel from thank you for the (wrong) information]~

when love stumbled upon me~ [sequel from thank you for the (wrong) information]~

The kitchen was in a complete havoc. Donghyun, the group leader was trying his best to save something that remotely resembled a fried egg.

Kwangmin, the younger twin was concentrating hard on cutting the kimbab, which was already falling apart. Jungmin who volunteered to assist Kwangmin was stealing away pieces of ham and stuffing them into his mouth.

The elder twin, Youngmin, was in charge of cooking the rice. Scratching his head, he asked, “Sunho-yah, how much water do we need to cook the rice.”

“Hyung, follow your instinct. Following your instinct is more important than precise measurement.”

“Yah, do I look like an idiot to you?” Youngmin ticked off. “If you don’t know, then admit it.”

Sunho chuckled at his hyung’s annoyance. He then took the pot from Youngmin. “Watch the expert do it.”

He then skillfully washed the rice and placed the rice into the cooker. “There, it’s done.” He said dusting his palms.

“Wah, Sunho. You are the best.” Youngmin praised.

“I know.” Sunho replied, shrugging with pride. “Magnae, why are you not doing anything? Lazy bum.”

Minwoo snickered. “Hyung, I think it’s chaotic enough without me adding to it. So, I’ll just watch”

All of a sudden, clouds of black smoke started to fill their dorm.

“Kids, help me!” Donghyun screamed. “The egg is on fire!”

“You see what I mean.” Minwoo said shrewdly, with his eyebrows raised.


Minho, flipped opened his cell phone. Dialed Minwoo’s number then cancelled it. This was the 7th time he’s done the same thing.

Dialing and cancelling.

His mind was in a complete commotion. It feels like my brain is having 3rd world war, with all the ‘call him’ and ‘don’t call him’ confusions.

He wanted the images of Minwoo to stop popping into his head every time he blinked.

What’s wrong with me? I’ve seen that kid only twice in my life. Once in the salon where he barely spoke and second time today. Then why am I so hung up over him?

Yes, he’s cute and yes, has an adorable eye smile

 Unknowingly a smile appeared on his face.

“This is wonderful; the only sane person in this house has finally reached his 'destination' of becoming insane.” Key announced.

“What?” Minho asked, coming back to reality.

“Hyung, why are you smiling alone now? Every time someone starts smiling alone in this house I get so worried.”

“Why?” Minho asked, straightening up.

“Never mind that. But tell me why were you smiling, did you get a funny text message or something?”

“Yeah, got a massage from..” Minho paused, thinking of a name that will not raise Key’s suspicion. “From Donghae hyung.” He lied.

“Ahh..Donghae hyung..” Key repeated. He was satisfied with Minho’s answer. “What did he..” his question was cut off when his cell phone rang. A smile appeared on his face when he saw the name of the caller.

“Jonghyun hyung?” Minho asked.

Key nodded and picked up the call and within seconds was lost in the conversation.

It has been more than a year since they started dating openly.

Although he had never said it out loud before and quite certainly never will Minho felt proud each time he sees Jonghyun and Key together.

Their love for each other never lessened; in fact he knew it is growing stronger each day.

I too will find true love one day, he thought.

He didn't realize he already did.


Minwoo tossed in his bed. He has a habit of recalling and thinking about things that occurred each day before falling asleep.

Highlight of the day, he thought,bumping into Minho hyung. And meeting Shinee of course.

Minho hyung looks a bit like a frog with those big,big eyes. The image of Minho made him laugh a little.

He seems really quiet though. Serious. Mysterious. And he’s definitely flaming with charisma.

The first time I saw him in the salon, I was so nervous that all I did was greet him. I didn’t say another word.

I didn’t expect him to remember me.

The other hyungs were very friendly and funny. They made me laugh a lot today, in such a short meeting.

Hope I can meet them again. Especially Minho hyung. There’s something about him that makes me want to know him more.