First Glance

What Will I Do to Save You?

Sitting quietly while checking his phone was SHINee's leader Onew. He sat waiting for his other members to finish talking. They finally all finished and sat down together while talking about their performance. Smiling and laughing as they discussed how it went. Suddenly, the lights slowly flickered. On. Off. On. Off.

"What was that?" Minho asked them all.

Key searched around the room and said, "Is that...a-"

"AHH!" Taemin screamed out, "Something cold just touched me!"

The SHINee boys were in chaos trying to find out what was going on. 

"Is there a hidden camera?" Jonghyun suggested. They all checked...nothing. 

"Oppa!" A girl's voice was heard.

The five boys looked around and asked who was that. Onew told them to calm down and at that moment, a figure dressed in white appeared.

"Who-oo are you?" Jonghyun asked.

"You don't know?" The figure responded while laughing quietly.

Minho stared intently while he felt the room becoming colder, "Who are you?"

The figure jerked her head in his direction and stared. "I'm a future ghost."

Simple answer, but it sure did scare the boys. They tried opening the door, banging on the doors with their hands, and all other methods of escaping. Nothing worked. But as strangely as the girl figure appeaered, she disappeared with a soft "Saranghae"

After minutes of sitting in shock, they slowly looked at one another.

"You saw that..right?" Key asked them.

They all answered with, "Yes."