Party

Your Scent

“Yah Min Jung!” Yoseob screams at you.

You are frozen and Yoseob’s scream bring you back to the world. You bent down and check on the person.  You are shock to find that person is DongWoon and he is unconscious.

“I told you that this is not a good idea” you heard DooJoon’s voice and look at him.

“What idea?” you asked him. “Actually we want to make housewarming party for you and this dork wants to scare you. That why he knock on your door hardly and puts on his hoodie.” He takes a deep breath and ask Gikwang, Hyunseung and Yoseob to lift Dongwoon.

“Argh hyung! He is so heavy. Can’t we just leave him here” Yoseob complaint.

“We agree” Gikwang and Hyunseung agreed. “Okay, if you guys say so. We leave him here” DooJoon comes inside your kitchen and put three plastic bags on the counter. He starts to take the drinks and food out from the plastic bag.

“Wait. Are you guys really going to leave him here?” you look at them and frowned.

“Yes!” they said simultaneously. “What the hell!” you scream at them.

Then you hear DongWoon’s voice in pain. He put his hand on his head and rubbing it.

“DongWoon-ah, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to knock your head” you apologised. “Oh! It’s okay. I’m the one who supposed to say sorry because I scared you” he stands up.

“Yah maknae! Don’t be so cheesy to Min Jung. She hates cheesy stuff” Yoseob yells from the kitchen.

“Min Jung, can I use your bathroom?” “Sure Gikwang, it’s next to my room.” You made your way to the kitchen to help DooJoon and Yoseob to serve the food. There are fried chickens, four bottles of coke, some junk food and two bottles of Soju.

“Yah! Alcohols are not allowed in this house” you said to Yoseob and DooJoon. “Oh come on Min Jung, we are above 19 so we are legal to drink alcohol. Plus if there is no alcohol then it is no fun.” Yoseob grab the bottles and put it on the dining table. You sigh because you don’t drink alcohol.

“I see that you and I have something in common”

“What?” you look at DooJoon. Before DooJoon could speak then Yoseob interfere. “Hyung is a worse drinker that I ever seen. He couldn’t finish one cup of soju. If he succeed, then his face and ears will redden until the next morning” you chuckled when you see DooJoon face. “Yah! Why did you tell her?” then he slapped Yoseob’s head. Yoseob scream in pain and you laugh before left the kitchen.

“I’m sorry because the dining table is small”

“Emmm… It’s okay” HyunSeung said while playing with his phone.

“Min Jung-ah, your bathroom is so clean. I bet if Junhyung is here then he will like to see your house. It’s very clean and organised”

"Well, Thank you Gikwang"  then you realised that Junhyung is not here.

“Where is he?” 

 “Who?” Gikwang frowned.

“Junhyung” you said.

“Oh that hyung is writing lyrics at home. He just breaks up with his girlfriend” DongWoon said and take two pieces of fried chicken. You just nod your head.

‘That’s why he cried earlier' suddenly you remembered about earlier's incident.

 

 

 


 

 

I'm sorry for this boring chapter.

And ..... *drumrole please*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Birthday Junhyung Oppa.... *Yeay*

 

 

 

 

Edit by me..