Chapter 10

Penetrate The Time
bom looked jealous of couples who were walking through the park, bom from a distance can see ji yong tidy up princess chae rin's hair and scenes that make bom's face grew sad was when the princess's head leaning in ji yong's right shoulders, see the scene make bom's feeling being ed .

"It was bommi-a, let's say you're out of love. It's not the first time you breakup" said teddy

"I was being a breakup. Appa, this is the first time I cant get along with the person I love ....." complained bom sad

"You love each other?"

"Ne Appa, but .............................. I guess they are the one true mate" says bom while looking at ji yong and chae rin.

"Good if you are aware. Alright, forget kwon ji yong. Appa sure in 2013, many namja queuing to get your love."

" of course appa, I never chase namja love, namja's who always approached me ......" responsible bom proud

"that right that right... It's really my daughter ..... ha ha ha ha park bom fighting!" Teddy said energize bom and bom was laughing look at her appa behavior.

"There are interesting things you talk about?" asked ji yong is walking closer to them.

"Ani ....... why are you here? You leave her alone?" bom asked incredulously saw ji yong left princess chae rin with her ladies who still enjoy the beautiful flowers in the garden.

"I'm curious to see you both laughing like there are things that are very funny"

"MWO? YA! KWON JI YONG ARE U CRAZY?" shouted bom made everyone there looked at her surprised. they were very surprised to see bom shouted at the crown prince, a future king. Princess chae rin walks up to them

"See now, you make me look bad" whispered bom. not anger over bom acts just now, ji yong instead just smiled at bom, 'really cute' said ji yong in the heart.

"What happen this? Why Miss park bom shouted at the crown prince?" asked princess chae rin

"nothing, she simply just tired" defense ji yong

"Really? But she should not yell at your precious" protested princess chae rin still not happy to ji yong defend bom.

"It's okay" said Ji Yong smiled at princess chae rin

("Who is she? So brave she's screaming at the crown prince" said chae rin to herself)

Then princess chae rin ordered the palace ladies to bring guests resting.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"Come on, we just got here one day period should go home tomorrow?" asked bom incredulously in greeting ji yong just as they sat in the dining room, now there just have bom and ji yong and the guards.

"Ne, our goal here is to visit an ailing princess and now the princess was healed so we can go back home"

"......... You do not miss her?"

"............................"

"Oh come on, how long both of you not met, so you not miss her?" sneered bom

"Of course I miss her but I've seen her and was relieved she was okay" Ji Yong replied calmly. bom shift her sit closer make that namja getting nervous.

"You are strange namja" whispered bom and drag her chair into place to sit, Ji Yong looked at bom with not happy face but that gaze is busy staring at the guards.

"Hey, sorry too late. Earlier I overslept" said teddy newly arrived, not long after the kings and queens of Goryeo and princess chae rin came in and sat down. through their dinner conversation. Princess chae rin'd been glancing bom and ji yong that look unusual, princess chae rin never seen ji yong more cheerful like now when bom whispered something and Ji Yong laughed. Princess chae rin felt her chest feels hot and she became increasingly unhappy with park bom.

Park bom know princess chae rin was jealous of her that why she was approaching princess chae rin when dinner was over and replaced with a tea party

"princess chae rin, you really so beautiful" said bom open a conversation

" gamawo miss park bom-ssi"

"Ne............ ji yong and I are close but we are not going together" said bom

"What do you mean?"

"We have a close relationship because we often talk and joke together, but you dont need to worry, we will not be together"

"Why?"

"Because ........ I will go away and will not be back"

"You're going?"

"Very far away .........."

"............ Miss park bom I............." (cut by bom)

"Princess, if you want to make ji yong to love you, often the one talking and spending time with him" counsel bom

"are you sure it will work?"

"Of course, believe your unnie"

"Unnie? .................... Ne I believe in you unnie ^ ^"

° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

after visiting princess chae rin, the crown prince and group returned to the yong palace. travel days to make park bom and ji yong more familiar and teddy always remind them not to get too close because it will make them hurt.

Yong Palace

"We're here, you must be tired, please rest. Tomorrow I will take you to palace heirloom" said Ji Yong

tomorrow .........

"Good morning mr.te li, park bom" ji yong cheerful greetings

"ne morning ji, are today we finished chamber heirloom?" Teddy asked impatiently.

"Of course"

After breakfast, ji ​​yong inviting them to visit the palace heirloom. teddy and bom looked amazed at the existing heirlooms in that room.

"Appa, so many heirloom. How to search it?" bom asked confused.

"We are looking for objects that exist only dragon carving" said Teddy then they split up looking for heirloom that can restore them to the future. after several hours of searching they both sat on the floor, exhausted.

"How is Appa, already tired of searching but nothing too" said bom, handing it a few objects carved dragon but of course it's not heirloom they are looking for.

"got it?" asked ji yong

"Haizzz, I'm thirsty. Ji, I want to drink ice water" pleaded bom

"What water? Ice?" ji yong asked confused

"Oh I mean cold water"

"Oh, but it's not good for your health, I would have ordered the servant to bring hot tea for you"

"Aish up to you"

evening ...........

"Appa ....... why stand alone here?" asked bom to her appa who sitting daydreaming nearer the open window. Bom carry both their backpack and put the clothes that have been washed into the bag.

"Appa miss your oemma" teddy responsibility

"I also miss oemma. Appa, how many days are we here?"

"Hmmmm, about 10 days"

"We miss haeomonni's birthday, they must panic search for us" said bom

"yup.........."

"Why are you so glum?" asked Ji Yong who came to join them.

"We miss home" teddy replied.

".......... I had a gift for you" said Ji Yong and give them a red cloth wrapped objects. teddy receive the object and open the cloth that covered the object was, at the time teddy opening the cloth roar in the sky began to sound, teddy and bom are now looking at objects that are in the teddy's hands , the object large palm-teddy, the object was made of jade-colored green, shaped like a flute with small holes in the side of premises ornate gold dragon wrapped around the entire body of the flute makes the object look very antique and expensive.

"Dragon Flute!" said bom and teddy simultaneously

"Instead. It is Not a flute, this is a whistle to summon the dragon. This objects is given by generations of ancestors to descendants who were born in the year of the dragon, I was the successor final whistle this dragon because now I give to you as a token of my gratitude for already accompany me for this few days. " ji yong clear length.

DUARRRR!!!!!

"Appa this is object as we seek, thunder sound and the weather was the same as what happened that night" says bom

"You right, bom"

DUARRR DUARR ..........!!! objects in the teddy's hands shines even brighter and brighter, bom know they will soon return to the future and bom immediately embraced ji yong

"We must part, ji ................. saranghae" said bom the she cry, ji yong smiling and wiping tears on both of bom's cheeks.

"Nado saranghae bom. Sometime, in the future, in the same year with you ....... I'm sure we'll meet and be together forever" ji yong said sure. Bom looked at ji yong's face and gently kissed his lips and let her forehead touching ji yong's forehead

"I'll wait for you kwon ji yong" said bom

"Bommi, palli! Light and its vibration is getting stronger," cried Teddy. Bom release her embrace and walk backwards until she stood beside teddy taking they's bags and holding teddy's arm. her eyes still looked ji yong as well as ji yong........ no tears again because this is in fact not a permanent separation, they both believe that one day they will meet and be together forever.

"Park bom, what is the name of your ancestor in this era?" ji yong asked abruptly

"Eh? Which Patriarchs ? Park or yoo?"

"Ancestor that holds the whistle dragon"

"Oh yoo family, Appa know?" asked bomb to her Appa

"Molla anyway family yooooooo .................."

the sound of thunder is getting stronger, the more light grow to cover teddy and bom body ...... thunder stopped replaced by the sound of rain that soaks the earth, the light disappeared as well as teddy and bom body.

whether park bom will be reunited with ji yong????