Fin

Chaerin wonders

Chaerin Wonders

“Fin”

CL fixed her sunglasses once she exits at the studio together  with her members following her from behind, She stop then frown seeing some blackjacks standing not so far from them waving a placard with a word ‘CHAERA <3’ written on it.

She tilts her head seeking for dara, “Where’s dara?” She asked with her oh-so charming tone.

Bom looked at minzy “I don’t know, I thought she’s tailing us” Said bom.

Minzy glance at her  wrist watch before replying to her unnie “Dara unnie said that we better get going now since she’s going to be late because she want to heard teddy oppa’s new composition”

CL let a small smile while nodding “Is that so, you guys should better get going” She said as she start to march back at their ent building, Bom and minzy give each other a comical look “Where are you going chae?”

CL didn’t stop walking but still she replied “I’m going to wait for dara” she scream, little did she not know, fans heard it causing them to squeal giggle in exaggeration and start chiming for

“CHAERA! CHAERA!CHAERA!”

Cl ignored the chime, fully not aware of what that word means, as she walk back to their building she didn’t forgot to wave and smile at some blackjacks and mouthing them a thank you and I love you’s.

After entering the recording studio, she smile once she saw dara sitting at the long and comfy black couch with her eyes close probably feeling the emotion of teddy oppa’s new composition. She slowly crept beside dara.

Feeling the couch sink, dara slowly open her eyes and gasp seeing CL staring at her cutely “What are you doing here chae?” Dara ask while rubbing her eyes in a complete innocent manner.

“I’m here to check you up” CL said coolly, Hearing the reason, dara can’t help to get puzzled, her brows furrowed “you don’t have to do that ch—“

“I insist” Chaerin cuts as she pinch dara’s cheeks. “you’re so cute unnie” She mumble making dara’s face flush.

“Yah, stop that CL-roo” Dara tease, playfully pushing chaerin away.

CL fake a hurt expression once she let go of dara’s puffy cheeks “don’t you want me anymore?” She ask.

And that did it. CL mentally kick herself realizing how wrong her sentence sounds. It was like a romantic movie lines. But then her nervousness wash away hearing dara’s cute laugh “hahaha, chae, you’re so funny”

CL look away trying hard to hide her tomato face. She pulled out her phone and start to scan her instagram. She was astonish from what she saw, her photo had so many comments and likes.

Scrolling down, she frown again seeing and reading the familiar word on the comment section.

‘ChaeRa is Love’

‘oh my god, chaera! Just marry each other’

“What the heck is chaera?” CL mumble to her breath. Dara notice chaerin’s expression start to get worry, so she move closer to CL and ask

“Are you okay?” she ask in concern, CL immediately fish back her phone to her pocket, and shook her head vigorously.

“I’m fine—I’m okay, Er..Can I barrow your phone?” CL ask with a tinge of embarrassment.

Dara look at chaerin and she know something is bothering chaerin, but being kind and all she decide to slip it away not wanting to push the topic to chaerin

“here” she said as she handed her phone to chaerin “Excuse me I’ll just go to the cafeteria okay” dara said before walking out the room. Leaving the curious cat a.k.a chaerin

As if she’s an secret agent, CL quickly open dara’s twitter, luckily she knew dara’s password, she click the search thing at the top side of dara’s twitter and type and chaera word on it

She impatiently tap her feet as it loads. And after a couple of minutes, the investigation begun.

Results for chaera

She scratch her head in annoyance, Once she saw some photos including her and dara,

“what is this?” she ask herself.

She was about to open a photo that had a caption says ‘chaera holding each other hands sweetly’ but stop when she saw dara came back from the cafeteria, she didn’t know why she’s acting like this but still, she immediately close the application and act as if nothing happens.

“Are you done chae?” Dara ask with a smile.

Cl look at dara “yup” she replied.

---

CL shift at her bed for the umpteenth time that night, she was really curious seeing some comments about chaera around her.

“Argh” she groan in frustration. Her curiosity kills her, so with a determine look, she walk out to her room and went to dara’s.

*knock*knock*

“come in”

After hearing the soft voice, cl slowly turn the knob and enter dara’s neat room, Cl smile purely seeing dara sitting at the white and small couch playing with her phone.

“What are you doing?” chaerin ask, as she decide to break the ice

“Minzy download a game for me, it’s zombie tsunami, it’s so addictive you should try this once chae” dara said as she encourage the leader without tearing her gaze at her phone.

CL let a long sigh, she still have some problems to solve, without second thought, she lay at dara’s queen size bed, she spread her arms as she close her eyes.

“chae, I’m concern about you, is there something wrong?” dara ask, the concern and gentleness of her voice never failed to make Cl shiver in delight.

CL let a long and frustrating sigh, “Dara”

“Yeah”

She close her eyes as she spoke “What does chaera means?” she ask lowering her voice but enough for dara to hear.

“It’s our pairing name” dara response right away.

CL’s eyes widen “what! Pairing name?”

Dara sigh when her zombie died, “Yeah, it’s our pairing name, dara plus chaerin equal ChaeRa” She said as if it doesn’t feel awkward at all.

Cl slowly sat up and look at dara lovingly “you mean, people ship us together I mean—being a couple and all?”

“Yeah” Dara said as she sat beside cl and teasingly wiggle her brows “that so gay right?”

CL look at dara in bewildered “are you not alarmed about it?”

“and why would i?”

“Because—I—they thought about us as a lesbian—a gay!” Chaerin explain

Dara laugh in amusement “US—I just want to clear something chae. It’s not us, It’s you!” dara said as she point chaerin

“what about me?”

“They thought that you’re the guy in our relationship” Dara said as she pat chaerin’s shoulder.

“they think of me as a lesbian?” CL ask at the free air

Dara frown “Aren’t you?” she ask before bursting out of laughter again. CL didn’t laugh at the joke instead she watch how dara’s laugh sound how sweet dara’s expression could be.

“Dara.Je t’ aime” cl confessed.

Dara stop laughing hearing cl’s foreign laugage “what did you say?” she ask not knowing what that words means.

CL shake her shoulders “I said je t’ aime” she repeat more serious and more caring this time.

“Sorry but I don’t understand” Dara said in curiosity.

CL move closer to dara, ignoring the fact that their face are only inch away “If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?”

That finally did it. Dara feel her face burning together with her  ears. her heartbeat  heavy realizing how close they are, to the point where she can feel cl’s breathe.

“some fans and blackjacks expect so much about us, and I really hate to disappoint them” Cl said seductively as she inch more closer making their temple and nose touch.

“Je t’ aime Ssandara park” CL said once more.

Dara’s face twitch in a playful manner once everything click in her mind, her flat lips turn into a smirk as she grab cl’s collar

“I don’t speak French but I kiss that way”

Dara said before pulling crushing her lips towards Cl’s.

Chaera isn’t lovely? You think wrong.CL think as she start to push dara’s body closer to her’s.

---

Obviously this is a fail one shot. hehehe. I'm planing to update this shot this upcoming Christmas but then again, i have so many things to do XD so please bare with me ^^