Don't Know What To Say 1 [feat. BoA & Taemin]

BoA Stories [Editing]

Summary: A man and a woman who turned to dancing, playing piano and singing to help them cope up from the sadness they've been through cross paths with each other


"I love dancing, I talk through my dance, dancing is how I cope and communicate..." ~ boy

"I play the piano, singing along when I feel like it, I spreak through the music I play, music helps me communicate..." ~ girl


"Only singing and the piano gives me the reason to smile each day," thought Boa as she sighs while sitting herself in front of the piano in her house, "everything's been taken from me."

Flashback

Three years ago, Boa was still 24 years old, she and her second older brother were riding in her oppa's card after hanging out after finally having a free time since Boa was a university student majoring in music for piano and singing and the other one is dancing while her oppa was a music director of Metaoloz and CEO of a popular jewelry line called Ramee with Boa helping in designing and promoting it. Things were going so well for the two of them, but unfortunately, on their way home, they had a car accident, hitting their car head on with a mini truck.

 

The car accident caused Boa's oppa to sustain an eye injury, some of the glasses went to both of his eyes but with the immediate response of the rescue team and the doctors, all of the glasses were removed, but he was advised to wear specialized glasses to make him see clearly since the glass that were once in his eyes still managed to damage his eyes.