f i n a l e .

OFFICIALLY DELUSIONAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jiyong, have you saw the headline news today?” manager hyung asked him.

 

“What again, hyung?” Jiyong went straight to the recording room after he woke up from his short sleep from Incheon to Seoul.

 

“Go and read the headlines on all over websites.” Then Jiyong opened some websites he knows… and DAMN! He knows it will happen..AGAIN and AGAIN. If it’s not Teddy’s iMac…. He will break it into pieces.

 

 

 

 

G-DRAGON IS OFFICIALLY DATING A JAPANESE MODEL, KIKO MIZUHARA.

 

 

 

 

 

“HYUNG! I really can’t hold it no more! They keep making nonsense rumors! I don’t date her! Ugh. You know I have Dara! One and Only!” GD shouted as he keeps reading delusional rumors!

 

“I know, we’re about to make an official statement for the…. 15th times? Your fans are amazing!” manager hyung clapped his hands.

 

“No! Delusional people like them aren’t my fans! What kind of fans that let their idol’s rumoured. And.. can they even find someone better at least? Not a b.tch like her!”

 

“Oh, Ji.. watch out. Maybe there’s a delusional intern here. That update all your activities based on their delusional’s mind.” Teddy added. Before Jiyong added, Seungri and TOP went in.

 

“Ji, maybe this is a sign..”

 

“Of what, hyung?”

 

“Kiko is a hyper.”

 

“Hah?”

 

“This, I really think that it’s impossible that Japan’s medias will make such a rumors that they haven’t confirm yet to you as a headline.” TOP try to explained it.

 

“Hyung, what Seunghyun Hyung means, I read the article from a Japan’s website. And… it’s said that Kiko stated that she and you have been dating since 2010. And planning on going serious. That’s why you denied it to protect her.”

 

“Fck.” Jiyong cursed under his breath.

 

“Seungri, you have sources in Japan, right?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Yeah, hyung.”

 

“I need you to contact them….” Then they arranged the mission.

 

 

 

 

“Eonni, have you read naver’s headline?”

 

“What is it, Chaerin-ah? We went to headline section?”

 

“Nooo, here, read this, eonni,” Chaerin gives her iPad to Dara.

 

“Officialy? Jiyong stated so?” Dara’s voice a bit cracked as she can’t contain it any more. Too much for her. It’s like… the nth times she heard this kind of rumors…

 

“Dara, we’ll by your side. If Jiyong is that sick,let’s kill him together!” the girls agreed to Bom. Jiyong really should treat Dara better. She’s his longest girlfriend for Pete’s sake!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Bae?”

 

“Ah! Ji.. I phoned you just to say that we can’t come back to Seoul today. Too many reporters here. They’re all asking us about you and Kiko. And I got a text from Bom that she will kill you if she meet you tomorrow.”

 

“Oh. Fck!”

 

“That’s it Ji. I need to hang up. Bye, man.”

 

“Yo’! thanks Bae!”

 

 

 

 

“Who is it, Hyung?”

 

“Youngbae.”

 

“What did he say?”

 

“He can’t go back to Seoul tonight with Daesung. The crowd of reporters and fans are too much for our security to handle.”

 

“I bet many applers there.”

 

“Agree.” TOP jumped in.

 

“Idem.” Teddy added.

 

“By the way, have you called Dara?”

 

“Oh sh.t! I forgot about her!”

 

“Well, it’s quite obvious why Bom texted all Big Bang members except you that she will kill you alive with her bare han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter