Snow Hyuk and the Charmed Apple

A Twist To Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Snow Hyuk and the Charmed Apple

A/N – I don’t know what I’m doing. FML!

 

 

Princess-like Prince Hyukjae was almost perfect. He had hair as dark as midnight, smooth milky skin, pale as fresh snow and dark red lips, delicious as ripened strawberries. It didn’t help that his lips actually did look like a big fat juicy strawberry either and there were many knights in the kingdom who would have loved to take a taste of it, if it weren’t for their dictator like queen, the almighty Heechul.

 

It all seemed like a fairytale no? He even came with seven adorable dorks….uh…I mean dwarfs, Leeteuk, Donghae, Kangin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Zhoumi, Henry. Leeteuk was the oldest and the most sniveling one who went around pleasing everyone…no, not in the ual way you erts. It was more of a kiss- way that was very kiss--y but everyone found surprisingly angelic...go figure

 

Donghae was the hyper one, who always somehow got himself into trouble and just easily got himself out of it by unleashing his big watery eyes and adorable pouts (he was in the midst of teaching Hyukjae the right way to harness the powers of the pout at the moment) Truly, when he did use it, it would put a stray puppy to shame.

 

Kangin would try to teach Prince Hyukjae to wrestle but there was only so much a meter high raccoon like man-dwarf could teach a human sized princess…uh…prince. Ryeowook had been told to teach Hyukjae how to cook but after having the royal kitchen blown up for the third time, Queen Heechul decided that Hyukjae didn’t really need to learn how to handle the duties of the kitchen when he could easily get himself a maid and a chef once he marries.

 

Yesung was a weird one…always humming random songs and playing with turtles to the point of obsession and as for Zhoumi and Henry…well they kept mostly to themselves seeing as they were unconditionally in love with each other and thus drowned in the presence of the other on a minute basis…ignoring the whole world and the princess - prince in the process.

 

Anyways, back to Hyukjae. He was almost perfect. Almost because he knew that he was perfect and he was extremely proud of it – a narcissistic royal! How Heechul wished that Hyukjae would at least be a little more modest, not that he thinks, thinking of oneself as gorgeous, a bad quality – he himself thinks that of his own perfectness – but he wasn’t as vain as to carry around a mirror and ask it every hour, “Who was the cutest of them all?”

 

Yes that’s right…Hyukjae had a magic mirror. In it, he would gaze and while admiring the perfection that was him, as he was doing right at this moment.

 

“Oh mirror, mirror in my perfect hand, who is the cutest of all in the Land of Beautiful Moons” and the mirror (again imagine Siwon – I like giving him such roles…it’s a lot of fun) would promptly scoff, rolls its eyes, “like seriously, didn’t you like ask me that question like just an hour ago? Like I need my beauty sleep like you know!”

 

“Just answer me you stupid mirror or I will break you into little pieces and grind you into sand,” Hyukjae snapped at the ing mirror, before regaining his calm exterior while playing with his hair.

 

“Gosh you are such a narcissist, it’s like such a pain in the I like don’t even have.”

 

“Siwon,” Hyukjae said warningly and the mirror almost looked as if it were throwing up it imaginary arms in defeat as it rolls its eyes up to the heavens and sighs dramatically, “you are your majesty. You are the cutest of them all. There! Are you like happy now?”

 

Hyukjae grinned, showing gums pink as the shadows of the setting sun and teeth as brilliant as the bleached linen. “Yes. Yes I am Siwonnie.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter