The end ?

Christmas change

 

 You broke up with Tao because you were really sick and it could be your death and you didn't want him to know so you just lied that you did not had feelings anymore , it was the best for him you didn't want him to feel sad and alone .
He  was crying but he didn't wanna loose you so he made the time stop and then turn back to see what actually happend , what made you happen to break up with him?
 
He saw you walking to the hospital and followed you without you knowing , he saw you talking to the doctor and heard everything .
You needed money for the operation , he waited so you would leave and then went to the docter and gave him the money for you and went back to his time .
 
At that moment that you wanted to break up with him changed into a kiss on his lips and you told him that you loved him , he then told you what he did that he went to past and got the money for your oparation , you were shoked and happy at the same time and hugged him tightly and he held you in his warm arms and wispered in your ears ' I love you don't ever break up with me because you are my life '
 
You looked in his eyes and tears feld down from you're eyes and noded 
He was right you just had to tell him and he could help you like he did .
 
It is amazing to have a boyfriend like Tao , you both made you're way to home .
 
2 years later...
 
You and Tao were at the Hospital
But not for you and not only Tao but for you both because you had a baby , a babyboy you gave that day birth .
 
You held your baby in you arms and Tao with you looking at you and his little babyboy he kissed your forehead and told you ' this is the best day of my life ' and tears feld down .
 
~End~
 
I hope you liked this story sorry the end was not that good :s 
please comment if you like it then i can make more one shots but this time longer :D 

love you!!