You Are Impossible To Forget

Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ 5 6 7 8. Great job! We are done for today.” The dance teacher picked up her bag and left the studio.

 

Phew! Today was another long day.  4 hours of vocal training and 5 hours of dancing lessons. You were glad that it was over and done for. You reached for your towel and wiped the sweat off your flushed face.

 

 

“____________ ah! Wanna have a drink together?” A fellow trainee asked.

 

“Thanks for the offer, but I don’t think I am in the mood for a drink today. You guys have fun!” You replied and gave a small wave as you watched her leave the room.

 

You sighed, picking up your bag pack and headed for home. It’s been 3 years since you became a trainee at Woolim Entertainment. Over the years, you watched your fellow trainees debuted while you however, remained behind.  When would you ever debut? How long would it take till then? All these questions kept repeating in your head.

 

Deep in your thoughts, you walked aimlessly on the streets of Seoul when a huge signboard caught your attention. You stopped in front of it and stared. It was a promotion signboard for Infinite sunbae’s Over the top album.  Your eyes lingered on a particular member on the signboard.  Even though it was only a picture, his face never fails to make your heart beat faster.

 

“Myungsoo ah.” You whispered, eyes still unable to move away from his perfect face.

 

Flashback 3 years ago:

Standing in front of Woolim Entertainment Company Building, you still couldn’t believe your luck that you actually managed to pass the audition.

 

You were looking at the building in awe when a voice interrupted your treads of thought, “Eh. Excuse me. Can you daydream somewhere else?”

 

Annoyed, you turned towards the voice and opened your mouth, preparing to give this rude person a scolding. However, it didn’t turned out as you expected. Once you saw his face, you completely forgot what you wanted to say. You have never seen such a handsome and cool person.

 

“Excuse me? You deaf?” That handsome boy spoke again.

 

“Huh? O-h! So-rry!” You bowed and moved away for him to pass through.

 

-End of flashback-

 

 

“You called me?” A voice came from beside you. You jumped and turned sideways, only to be startled by the source of that voice.  And there he was, standing in front of you. It was as if he answered your calling for him.

 

“Op-pa!” You replied, still in a state of shock.

 

He chuckles, “The expression on your face was seriously daebak! You should have seen it!”

 

You blushed and looked away from him, “Well y-ou scared me. And what are you doing here, Oppa?”

 

“Why? I can’t be here?” he teased, moving his perfect face closer to yours.

 

“N-ooo, it’s not th-at…” You stumbled.

 

He laughed, reaching for your wrist and pulled you away from the signboard.

 

“Wh-ere are we going?” You asked, flustered by his sudden touch.

He smiled in response but did not say anything as he led you down the street and entered a small café hidden behind several tall buildings.

 

You guys settled down in a hidden corner of the café. He then went off to order the drinks. You watched him as he strode towards the counter and began to order with his deep voice.

 

FLASHBACK CONTINUED

 

The training was hard. Harder than you expected. You had bruises all over your body; muscles hurting at every move you take. You finally broke down after an especially trying day. You kept getting a simple dance move wrong. Depressed, you ran to the rooftop and cried your heart out. Suddenly, you were enveloped in a warm embrace. You looked up and saw him looking at you with concern.

 

“You alright?” You furrowed your brows at his question. Why is he here? How did he know that you were here? Questions after questions entered your head.

 

“Hey. You deaf?” He asked again, nudging you.

 

 Feeling especially vulnerable, you got se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter