Movement

The Nightfall

Absolute perfection never existed.

Since her height still wasn’t reached the limit of an adult foot, Ahn Cheonsa had been already taught about it. She was well aware, perhaps people thought she was too inferior to any imperfections that she had. She lived in that belief.

Oh. No. She mean, she lived in the coercion to believe.

In fact, she always thought that absolute perfection does existed. Although maybe ―just maybe― there was only one absolute perfection in the world. At least she thought it was only one, and she knew all her life she would only consider only one perfection in the world.

And she ―for the nth time in her life― saw that perfection this morning. Again.

Sometimes she hated to admit how The Heirs’ drama scenario looked like the script writer wanted to .

This morning, the car (if the white stuff with four wheel that spent three and a half billion won for bought it could indeed be called as a vehicle, then yes. It was indeed a car) glide smoothly on Seoul’s asphalt again. The vehicle yesterday was black in colour. Different models although obviously the price was still around with  nine-digits number that followed in its wake. But it was also clear the contents remained the same.

This morning, the car was re-draw the attention of the whole Daewon Foreign Language High School again. If then that came to mind after heard the name of this is: This is a school with multi-language system containing geniuses’ and rich family’s children in Korea. So the answer is: Yes. If that then arises is: This is a school with 14% of students kontributor of Ivy League Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Chicago, Duke, etc―. So the answer, again, is: Yes.

And if then that arises is: This is the place of the most handsome male student with all his perfection. Ahn Cheonsa would answer: Yes.

Because the human being in the four-wheeled objects with the deafening sound of wheels that had just entered the parking lot proofed it.

Cheonsa justified the location of her reading glasses, while her elbow was resting on the safety margin’s bar in the fifth floor with a flat face. She glanced at the clock in class right behind her, tapped her fingers while counting down the bars where she propped his elbow witregular rhythm. The calculus book which she had held just lying around, and she wasn’t going to deny if she didn’t glance a bit to the book of yesteryear, anyway.

The parking lot was located at the end of the school, adjacent to the new school basketball court that just builded last month. Cheonsa tapped his finger three times, stared at the scenery as far as one hundred fifty feet away with her flat sight. Right at the third knock, the girl finally stopped her activities.

It was the time.

Throughout her life, Ahn Cheonsa always thought that morning as the best time for her. She drowned in that assumption. Although in the morning, she was always having to go through the school’s lobby, letting people stripped her through their cynical sight. She was the last rank in this elite school. What did she expect from the attitude of the people to her? Act sweetly?

Still. Morning is the best time. Now, she’s proving it.

The figure extricating himself from the car right when the third knock had been ended. His skin was tanned, sunburned by California’s sunray when he spent his holiday there last summer. He held his neck, loosened the tie that looked like it extremely bothered him, while the other hand hang his bag carelessly on one shoulder. His hair neatly up, showed the same beautiful brown forehead.

Ahn Cheonsa again asked herself: What if Aphrodite tangible as a man then she’ll manifest like a human being that stood 150 meters away from her right now?

The same question every day, and until now she still hadn’t found the answer.

The girl began to count in her mind.

One. He grabbed his car keys, pressed it until the vehicle doors locked automatically. Two. The man looked at his watch in his hand, then half sighed a second later. Three. He began to put step, along the surface of the parking lot with a flat stare that seemed bored at the surrounding views. Four. He would stop, just eleven steps after he stepped. His right hand will be lifted into the back of his neck, wiped it gently. Five. He will be looked up. Right to the fifth floor.

Ahn Cheonsa quickly grabbed her calculus book when she finally finished counting the five in her brain. Her lips wrinkled a little at the corner, held a wide smile that forced to be appeared on her flat face. She backed her body, took a position against the wall right six steps behind her that made even her shadow would not be seen anymore from downside there. And this time she actually smiled.

And as usual. As it should: She was ready to live a day longer. She had got her favorite five seconds in the morning and this time she just needed to add one more step.

The girl closed her eyes, put a seret smile in her heart while she was busy thinking about the man’s sketch she'd seen in her mind. She held her calculus book more tightly while the corner of her lips started to wrinkle a little when the sketch finally formed in her mind.

Good morning, Kim Jongin.

Done.

***

Good morning, Kim Jongin .

Oh great. That voice again.

Jongin cursed inwardly, cursed all the things that made his mood extremely deteriorated today. His eyes seemed like panda’s eyes, something he extremely didn’t like. Not because it made he looked like a beggar, not at all. He was very upset when he considered how the eye bags could be formed. These days his sleeping time was reduced very drastic. He hated it, considered to the fact that he needed more energy to stay in school for fifteen hours a day.

And that sound always appeared like it stayed in his mind and always tried to talk to him in this early morning.

Sometimes he suspected if his mind was sabotaged. Especially when he really felt the sound like it came from the fifth floor― Okay. Let’s just forget it.

His brain wasn’t at the stage of productivity and it just made ​​him thought of many strange things at the end.

He was clutching his bag then stepped back down to the school-field. He still cursed inwardly of course, regretted the fact that his father had just returned from a business trip from Germany and that only means he couldn’t find a reason for ditching today at all. And he still had millions of other reasons if anyone wanted to ask him why he hated this most disciplined school in Korea so much. He breathed, short and fast .

"Oppa, You okay, right ? "

This is one of them .

He shifted his pace slightly to the left, made the palm of the hand that had been leaned on his shoulder regardless granted. He didn’t even bother to glance to the side, he already knew who was stood next to him even just heard her voice.

Not that he liked this girl. It was just sometimes the brain itself would certainly react if in the recent three years, that high-pitched voice was always be the first to greet you at school. Almost like a reflex, and to be honest, when it came to Oh Hyojin even a good thing could be annoying one.

"I don’t want to play around, Hyojin.. Get out of my way right now."

The girl pursed her lips quickly, almost lost control to disguise her surprise. Jongin usually never behave like this, even though his attitude was actuallty pretty damn. Jongin aware of it, but today he wasn’t really in the mood to play around or flirting with the girls.

Jongin shrugged lightly when the next moment passed with Hyojin who eventually ran away from him after being given a light kiss on his left cheek. The girl shouted from a distance, almost made Jongin cursed loudly because the girl was again humiliated him by taking her lunch in the cafeteria later.

Well. That only means one thing: Oh Hyojin will force him to eat her homemade lunches that sometimes really made Jongin felt like he wanted to turn off the nerves of taste on his tongue.

The man stepped back this time. He only had about three minutes to reach the class and sat quietly in his chair in the corner of the class. If lucky maybe he could even steal a little time to sleep in Mr.Park’s lesson later. He ran to the west of the building, headed toward the nearest stairs and just be prepared to run if only something on the bulletin board located on the right wall past the lobby wasn’t caught his attention.

His friend, Oh Sehun ―well, right. That Oh Sehun. The brother of Oh Hyo Jin― had a chat that had been sent to his SNS account last night. He was cracked some jokes that Mrs. Pamela already missed him even when he was only out for two days. Jongin wasn’t responded the chat yesterday, and anyway he read the chat when it almost dawn, and Jongin knew Sehun already ventured in his own dream in an hour like that. Usually Sehun would tell something that happened at school, if by chance he didn’t attend, but yesterday Sehun was quiet. He told nothing.

So Jongin didn’t know if the class turned out to be moved .

He frowned, watched as the announcement  that plastered with big letters: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR CLASS 12-A looked very striking with its capital letters. He was traced the surface of the electronic board with his eyes, the frown was formed again when he finally reached the last paragraph of the announcement. The Head Master’s signature was around the corner adorn electronic display announcement, indicated the validity of the things written there .

"Oh my God! There you are!"

Jongin spun around, even though he had knew clearly if Sehun just emerged from the stairs with sweat on his white forehead. The man ran toward Jongin while he carried his shoulder bag in vain, this time his eyes focused directly at Jongin. Jongin sharpened his view when he realized that his friend 's face turned out to be pretty dark if he observed up as close as this. He seemed to bring bad news, Jongin was sure of that.

"I forgot to tell you yesterday.. Our class will be renovated.." Sehun stated loudly. Jongin frowned again, realized Sehun’s conversation which had stood in front of him right now. “Yesterday the projector in the classroom exploded. School decided to check the current electric system in our class .."

"Wha―"

Jongin shut his mouth quickly, allowed the school bell that just rang interrupted his conversation. He found Sehun quickly raised his finger towards his right. He seemed like didn’t want to hear the words that Jongin wanted to say because after a second the bell finally ended, he had re-issued his voice.

"Students in our class spread to five other classes because our reserved class is being used for Science Club’s experiments. Well, since you didn’t attend school at that moment, I couldn’t find you a seat in the B-class.. Sorry, bro, you must go to―"

"F-class?" Jongin interrupted quickly then groaned in disbelief when he found Sehun nodded. The man rolled his eyes, this time finally lost control that he shouldn’t swore at this early time.

". I should really not come in today."

***

 

 

 


 

Hy! This is the first chap.. How's it? I'm still finding a person that could fix my grammatical error.. Oh my.. I'm so hopeless -_____-"

Wouuld you please subscribe this story? :D I'll be extremely happy if you can do it :D