Surprise

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He really shouldn't have let her go. 

 

He really was stupid. 

 

She obviously wasn't going to come back. 

 

Yet he still stared at the door everytime in hopes that she would and his phone would always be locked onto her contact info when he would finally have enough courage to contact her. 

 

"Ah, Kang Minhyuk, why are you such a babo..." He lightly hit his forhead. 

 

Sooner or later he would have to face the fact that she was gone and she wasn't going to come back. And it was his fault for not stopping her. But recently, he's been thinking about her a lot. Or actually, more than a lot. In fact, he can't stop thinking about her. It was bittersweet that he only now realized just how much he missed her. 

 

Even though they barely talked when they were in the same room and they only exchanged brief conversations, at least she was there. Now that she's not here, the loneliness begins to kick in. And now he's finally sick of this and he's got his finger just about ready to click call on his phone. But his finger hesitates until finally giving up. 

 

What right did he have to ask her to come back? He let her leave so that she could be happy and calling her would only prove how selfish he is. He carefully slid his phone back into his pocket and laid on his bed. 

 

He really was stupid. 

 

"Yah, Kang Minhyuk." 

 

Did he just hear... His eyes widened with surprise. It couldn't be... He must be dreaming. It must have been his imagination. No, he wouldn't look, it'd only give him false hope. He quickly closed his eyes shut. 

 

"Yah, aren't you going to greet me?" 

 

He slowly peeked one eye open. There it was again. If this was a dream, she was still as extremely persistent. He ignored the voice again and turned to his side. She couldn't be back. He was hallucinating because he missed her so much. 

 

He heard quick footsteps getting closer until they landed directly in front of his face. And then he was suddenly being pulled up by someone. 

 

"Yah, are you crazy?" 

 

He finally opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter