Let me go

Let me go

Love that once hung on the wall
Used to mean something, but now it means nothing...

I looked at all the pictures that I took with him. We were laughing, hugging or kissing. I can't believe he did this to me. How could he? I though he loved me. Well I guess I was wrong... How could he steal my heart so easily and shatter it in half a second? I wish I could forget that horrible day...

The echoes are gone in the hall
But I still remember, the pain of December...

I wanted to suprise him for his birthday. So I planned a little candelight dinner and even baked him a cake... Ok so I tried to bake the cake, but hey, that bakery sells awesome cakes! But back to the point, I planned a romantic night for the two us. Dinner followed by dessert, then a movie, presents, cuddling, kissing and more cuddling and falling asleep while cuddling.

I heard his car but then I hearrd talking. I see through the window and saw him talking with agirl. Who was she? A collegue? A friend? But then I saw them kissing. Kissing? How could he? All I know is that I  felt tears on my eyes and that I ran out and slapped him. He was surprised and I yelled at him "I hate you" and left running... and crying?

Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say
I'm sorry it's too late...

"Taemin!" I heard him yelled. I just kept running.

"Taemin!" I crossed the street and I lost him.

I'm breaking free from theese memories
Gotta let it go, just let it go
I've said goodbye
Set it all on fire
Gotta let it go, just let it go...

I still cry thinking of that day. How long has  it been? A week? I have like a thousand calls, texts and e-mails from him. Since then I decided to let it go. I need to move on from that cheating frog-eyed bastard. Even though he broke my heart, I hope he founded his true love... He was my first and true love. Stupid Minho! Why did you did this to me? Now I'm crying for the thousand time today. But don't worry, I'll let you go... someday...

You came back to find I was gone
And that place is empty, like the whole that was left on me
Like we were nothing at all
It's not what you meant to me
Though we were ment to be...

Key-hyung and Onew-hyung told me that he came to visist today. I was sleeping. Key said that he would have killed him if Onew hadn't have stopped him. Why was he here? He broke my heart, did he wanted to see me heartbroken so he could just laugh? My heart has a hole as big as a two-story building. Odly, Onew-hyung was quiet, to quiet, like he knew something...

Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say
I'm sorry it's to late...

"He was caught off guard you know" Onew said to me one day. "She was stalkig him for days"

If only he said that earlier....

I'm breaking free from theese memories
Gotta let it go, just let it go
I've said goodbye
Set it all on fire
Gotta let it go, just let it go...
 

Stalker? Onew knew and I didn't? Maybe he didn't want me to worry... But I though he could trust me? Couldn't he trust me? I'm sorry Minho but if you won't trust me, then I'll just need to go and forget everything about you. You will be just a dream turned nightmare and I will continue my life. I'll let you go. But for that to happen, I'll leave this heartbreaking city... forever...

I let it go (and now I know)
A brand new life (is down this road)
And when it's right (you always know)
So this time (I won't let go)

I print my flight ticket and look at it for a long time... Why does it feel so righ but so wrong at the same time? Can I really let go? Well maybe you'll let me go. Heck, you already let me go I bet. I'll miss my friends but is for the best, I want to think but is difficult. I can't let go.

There's only one thing left to say
Love's never to late

"Taemin-ah! Where are you? I need to see you. Please is all a misunderstandment! Please listen to me babe! Mianhe Taeminnie! Mianhe! Please I'm a mess! I need you Tae, I need you! Please listeen to me babe! Saranghae! I love you! Please babe, listen to me!" I heard a message from him in my voice mail. Maybe I did overreact, but no, I promised myself to let it go.

I've broken free from those memories
I've let it go, iI've let it go
And two good-byes, let to this new life
Don't let me go, don't let me go

Saying good-bye to Key-hyung and Onew-hyung was the worst part. I cried. They cried. But I know that Onew-hyung was crying for two people... When they left, I waited for my flight. I though of Minho the entire time. Does he know I'm here? Does he know I can't let go of him?

Don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go...

They mention my flight. I feel tears in my eyes. I don't want to go. I want to stay. I don't want Minho to let me go. I want Minho. Minho wants my forgiveness. But I realized it to late when I sat on the plane. Mianhe Minho, Mianhe...

Won't let you go, don't let me go
Won't let you go, don't let me go
Won't let you go, don't let me go
Won't let you go, don't let me go

I didn't realized a tear slipped down my eye. I miss him already. I'm ann idiot. One day Minho, maybe we'll meet again, but please don't let me go... I feel someone sitting next to me but I don't bother to look, I'm too deppresed.

"Where do you think you're going Taeminnie?" I heard a low-husky whisper. "You can't get rid of me that easily..."

And right there I knew you wouldn't let me go for a long time...

Don't let me go....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorrt if it ... I just got inspired...

Hope you like it!