Nerd boy

clumsy nerd
theres a boy i know who walks these halls, in this school of bangtan high. who unlike most of the male population of this school is not very liked, he gets bullied by both the guys and girls whenever they wanted food, money and work done. you name it and with persuation which often was there venom like words or worse there fists, he would nod along and like its instinct go and do the request with no complaint.
 
and now because of him i lost all my friends and became a bullying target to the student body, all because i had sympathy for the poor guy, before 2 days ago he was going to get a beat down from my close friend jane. however fortunatly for him, i saved him. since i never tolerated bullying and even if she was my friend, she was way out of line for her own good.
 
he wore our uniform to the strictest form, all buttons done up; tie tight and formal along with his hair flat and lifeless and those misted circle glasses,covering most of his face in the misted lense, resembling a even dorkier version of harry potter if thats possible, but he managed to achieve it.
" Sohee! Choi S-s-sohee!" i turned to his soft voice, which wasnt as deep as most guys in my year.
 
but as he reached me, he managed to trip over his own two feet. i forgot to mention, he was a clutz who could manage to trip over thin air and had a powerful stutter he couldnt control at the best of times. he rolled into me causing us to pile on the floor making the student body uproar in laughter.
 
he apologised immensly under me, " what am i going to do with you Park jimin?" i questioned both myself and him. he only smiled that goofy grin of his. his pearly whites were more white compared to his skin, somehow even though as far as i know, he either goes to library or stays home, his skin was surprisngly a sunkissed tan shade.
 
he chuckled getting up to walk by my side.
since i saved him that day. hes stuck to me like glue, which i didnt mind honestly he was a kind and gentle person with and bright bubbly personality. infront of me that is, but as soon as he speaks to other people he shrinks and becomes very docile.
but he loved the schools library that no one but him visisted on a daily basis. but he was a smart guy, nobody goes here so this is his only safe haven where he wpuldnt be bullied or bothered.
 
" want to come in?" he smirked. it was as if he was inviting me into his home.
 
i entered the very old library, it was suprisingly big, smelling of the dust emitting from the pages of the older generation of books. the candelbra hung from the ceiling, illuminating the room with a golden bright glow.
" yeppah" i exclaimed at the beauty.
" i-i know." jimin paused. "sohee?" my gaze locked with jimins misted glasses.
"de?" he twiddled his thumbs as he spoke. " mianhae, its all my fault you're being outcasted like this." he pouted slightly, he seemed very guilt stricken.
stepping towards jimin, i placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. another odd fact about this nerd was unlike most guys in my year, he didnt tower over me. he was taller than me but not by much.
 
" aniyo, i chose to save you. no one deserves to be bullied jimin-ssi."
the corners of his lips lifted into a smile.
" you're so nice sohee." he approached me arms open, he wants a hug?
before it could happen my phone blew up with the new rookie group BTS no more dream.
" you like Bts?!" jimin neally shouted out. i nodded cancelling the call since it was a unknown number.
" de, they are very good rookie group, i dont know there names, all i've heard is there debut single no more dream on the radio, i havent seen the music video or seen them live yet, but i'd really love to." jimin oddly blushed red.
" wae?" i questioned,  he shaked his head. " n-n-nothing."
" you can be a weird guy sometimes." he became docile again after i said that.
" oh no i didnt mean it, in a bad way. i meant in a friend to friend comment." i patted his back.
" we're f-f-friends?" he beamed, i nodded giving him a confused expression. " we aren't?"
he pulled me into a tight hug, surprising me with his strength. his arms were like soft steel wrapped around me. " of course."
" oh and here." he passed me a homemade lunch box, making me become very humble to say the least.
" oh no jimin-ssi, i really couldnt. what would you ea-" i got cut off by jimin pulling out a bento box for himself.
glancing over to jimin in disbelief i couldnt help but giggle.
 
" pabo, you didnt need to make me one." i nudged his arm playfully, and with my other hand scruffing up his chocolate hair. Jimins cheeks turned a shade of rose pink.
after we generously ate jimins bento boxes, he shuffeled next to me and cuddled in close to me. " whats wrong jimin-ssi?" he snuggled his head into my shoulder. " sleepy..."
knocking jimin till he fell down, i argued. " yah lunch ends in 20 minutes, how can you sleep for with so little time." he shrugged and got up.
" here." he placed a ticket in my hand.
examinating the paper i noticed the enscribed ' VIP backstage pass, front row ticket to BTS at show champion.
" how did you get this?! all tickets sold out with 2 days."
he smirked and cooed as he left. " its a secret~"
I stood there until the bell rang.
i was very happy to hold a v.i.p ticket to finally see Bts i've listened to their album and love there RnB rap style, its so unique and vocal wise all there members sound amazing.
 
***
at the concert hall.
i was at the front, standing not far from the show champion stage, there were screaming fangirls everywhere and the rare fanboys but when the lights dimmed. as the m.c spoke loud.
" first up we have troublemaker with there recent hit now."
the crowd roared loud.
the song was great but a little too ual for my liking especially in public. im all for public affection if its cute, but when it becomes sensual, it should between those two people alone.
i was neally thankful the song ended.
" next up the new rookie group, from bighit that is shaking up the kpop industry. B.T.S" the m.c , hollared.
even i began to cheer words of encouragement. they introduced themselves. " rapmonster" the guy with the shades announced, "jin" the older one with the pretty boy face and big lips, "jimin." he and the nerd boy share the same name however my eyes glanced over to the sunkissed bagel. baby faced, angel. he was captivating to the eyes, but my heart clenched when our eyes locked gazes. he smiled brightly, his eyes turning in the shape of a heart-throbbing cresent moons. was he looking at me? i pulled away becoming shy under his gaze. " V " odd name for a boy. " j-hope" he shouted with enthusiam. " suga" he smiled happily, but most of the girls roared when the golden maknae jumps in.
" jungkook"
thats when the cello strings and the beat begins.
"yamma ni kkumeun mwoni,
yamma ni kkumeun mwoni,
yamma ni kkumeun mwoni.
ni kkumeun gyeou geugeoni" a guy with dark shades began the deep raspy voice i recognised...rapmonster.
 
***
 
the whole crowd jumped in glee and melodic rhythm to the song, thats when the girls scremed at once.
my head shot up at the wrong time, the bagel was at the tip of the stage just 2 ft away from me. top lifted revealing neally his whole torso. even i shrieked, seeing a boy topless for the first time. he was well toned like chocolate abs.
he looked down, and he winked. mouthing, " meet me backstage" as he turned in his shirtless twirl, none of the fans questioned the mouthing of words as they they mistook it for lip-syncing.
 
Swallowing down my saliva caused by my female hormones i nodded. 
*** after the concert.
with my back-stage pass the other jimin provided me, i proceeded to the back of the stage. surprisingly it wasnt as well lit as i hoped. it was neally black, it was late aswell that didnt help.
" a-a-annyeonghaseyo, are you here?" that familiar voice... jimin?
" jimin-ssi? from school?" i heard him gasp. " you recognise m-my voice?" i couldnt help but laugh.
" of course, you're voice is soft and gentle and not very deep." i complimented.
i wonder how i didnt see jimin at the concert? i pondered when he replied.
" how did you like my singing voice?" huh?
" what you sang? when?" I frowned slightly puzzled.
" you're slow." jimin gripped my wrist pulling me into a room.
hearing a ruffling of clothes, he switched on the lights.
revealing the boy i know, wearing a jersey sweater, dark jeans and those circle lensed glasses.
but he was drenched with sweat.
 
" are you okay?" i rushed towards him. sweat beading off his hair, his lips curved into a smile.
" just a bit...exhausted." he breathed heavy as he spoke.
from my bag, i pulled out my personal handerkerchief. i then began to wipe his face to get rid of the sweat, i noticed his cheeks became reddened and his breathing hitched...was i too close?
" you're got very pretty e-eyes." jimin stammered, i smiled sweetly at the compliment.
" kamsahamnida." my cheeks pinkened slightly.
" ah!" jimin yelled out, " whats wrong?" i cupped his face checking for injuries. " you didnt get beat up again?" my voiced laced with concern.
" aniyo..." he chuckled, " sweat in my eye."
oh. i gripped his glasses ready to dab his eyes, when his surprisingly strong hand gripped my wrist.
" you'll know who i am. if you remove my glasses." he warned playfully, huh?
even though i was warned i pulled off his glasses.
i felt like i lost the air in my lungs as i gasped, now i recognised him. those almond eyes...
the bagel boy from BTS. park jimin, it all made perfect sense. the ticket, the strength... i felt so stupid they had the same name and he asked how his singing voice was.
" hi." he playfully teased. " do you get it now?" he smirked.
blushing red i nodded.
he ruffeled my hair. " come on, lets go meet the guys."
he grabbed my hand with his, treading me behind him as i was dragged to Bts personal quarters.
" annyeong~ guys." jimin yelled cheerfully, causing all eyes to fall on me.
" oh jimin-hyung, is this sohee noona?" jungkook cooed, causing Jimin-ssi to become rather flustered.
he nodded turning red. " de jungkook, this-s-s is...s-s-sohee. hyungs do you have anything to say?"
" shes pretty." suga winked my way, causing me to blush.
" yah, hyung~ i meant saying hello not to flirt with her." jimin whined.
" de,de we know jimin-ssi. shes yours and yours alon-" V was interupted by rapmonsters fist coming in contact with his head with a full swing.
" Ow namjoon hyung~" V held on to his head. 
flushing red at what i heard V say. ' i am jimins and jimin's alone.'
my feet carried me away from the group as they argued.
" ummm...hyung?" they all shouted. " what?!"
"Sohee noona ran away~" jungook sadly announced to the group.
" what?!" jimin ran.
i was out of breath as jimin caught up. " wait!" he called after me.
my breating hitched. " jimin, what did V mean by i'm yours and yours alone?" 
 
he sighed and approached me, until we were face to face. my heart slowly began to race to closer the proximaty became between us.
" he meant this." he placed one hand on my shoulder and his other cupped the right side of my cheek. "j-j-jimin?" i stuttered,he hushed me and lent in catching my lips with his, in a tender loving kiss. after some time my hands fell over his neck, i was starting to enjoy this kiss.
but he pulled away. " woah."  we shared a blushing moment as Jimin lent in again.
this time jimin began to mesh his lips with mine, messaging our lips together with a romantic passion. he smiled against my lips. pulling away. i couldnt help but smile gazing upon him.
 
*** a few days later.
 
i walked along the corridor carrying my books when. " Sohee!" i turned to see jimin running towards me, causing a smile to grow on my face. however yet again jimin tripped on his feet and landed in front of me.
" hi." he chuckled on the floor as passerbys snickered.
he was very nonchalant as he stood up and walked by my side. he lent his head on my shoulder, as we headed towards the library. he managed to sneek his hand to intertwine with mine.
" our little secret." he grinned pulling me into our library. 
he took off his glasses and ran his fingers though his hair, teasing it to perfection. he undid his tie and the top two buttons of his shirt. he pulled slightly at the collar.
 
" i can breathe again." he smirked and pulled me close to his chest in a lovely embrace.
smiling, i wrapped my arms around his waist. 
" my jagiya." he lent in planting his lips on mine, when he pulled away. i spoke " you do know you'll have to tell everyone about you're secret identity and that you're my boyfriend." I frowned slightly.
" well...we only have a year left of highschool, is there really any point?" he whined, nuzzling into my crook of my neck.
" jimin." i warned. he sat down as i did the same, he placed the misted frames back on and layed his head on my lap.
" my nerd of a boyfriend."  grinning like a lovestruck idiot, he puckered his lips and placed his arms, hooking my neck down.
my hands caressed his cheeks as i pulled off the glasses.
 
" you're an idiot." he grinned, his eyes turning into cresents. " but i'm your idiot."
leaning down catching his lips, he cupped my my face. pushing his face into mine, meshing his lips into mine.
" i love you." he mumbled against my lips.
" i love you too."
and thats how the boy, who hid in the shadows to the solitudes of being a nerd. met me and how i fell for the idiot who hides his identity in public, but reveals his true self to me and me alone. his girlfriend.
 
' side note' i finally finished this oneshot took me a while and it may not be great but...oh well enjoy :)