D.O

Drabbles

"Jagi~ I'm home~!", Kyungsoo hollered as he walked through his and Jieun shared apartment. He dropped his things onto the floor and tiredly walked through the hallways of their apartment.

"Jagi~!", Kyungsoo shouted with his melodious voice but it seems that his girlfriend of two years didnt heard him. With a weird feeling, Kyungsoo walked to their living room smiled as he seeing that the place has been tidied neatly, but the figure of his lover that he eagerly want to see seems not in the room. Well, that dissapointed him a little bit.

"Na eureurong, eureurong, eureurong dae~", Kyungsoo alerted after hearing the soft and sweet melodious voice. He smiles recognizing the voice that he loves so much and grinned mischievously, knowing where his girlfriend is. For a several weeks, Jieun seems to spend her time alone in the kitchen and sometimes Kyungsoo have been so worried about Jieun, afraid that the kitchen utensils especially knives will hurt her delicate fingers.

Dont get him wrong, Jieun love to cook eventhough her cooking skills is way below than Kyungsoo, she still have a passion in cooking. She always try to upgrade her cooking skills for Kyungsoo because she felt like a burdened when seeing Kyungsoo trying to cook a delicious meals for her. But for Kyungsoo, cooking for her is one of the most favourite things he always love to do. Kyungsoo is a man who is hard to express his love toward his girlfriend by skinship so to solve his problem, he express it through his cooking skills.

Kyungsoo head towards the well-designed kitchen and unconciously found himself staring adoredly at Jieun's backview. Kyungsoo had this sudden urged to backhugging his girlfriend but quickly changed his mind. His girlfriend dislike it when Kyungsoo appeared with wet and sweaty body eventhough he looks really y when his wet shirt clings to his frame. The young man quickly run to the bathroom for a quick shower, feeling impatient to reunite with his girlfriend.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Jieun is still focusing on the cooking. She really want to impress her cooking skills to Kyungsoo since she really love it when Kyungsoo praised her cooking because it makes her feel loved. Jieun is so immersed to her soon-to-be-meal that she didnt even notice that Kyungsoo is behind her all the time.

While Jieun is still busying herself with cooking, Kyungsoo finally finished dressing up witha fresh white t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpant and not to forget, a sprayed of minty-aroma cologne. He dashed out from their shared master bedroom and going straight to the kitchen.

An aroma of spaghetti filled his nose, he smiles and praised his girlfriend for being a natural cook. He walked lazily to Jieun, dragging his feet like a cute puppy, and wrap his slight muscly arm around Jieun's slender waist tightly. Jieun gasped and accidently fropped the cooking utensil from her hand.

Kyungsoo smile at his adorable girlfriend and give butterfly kisses to her neck making the blushed girl giggles from the ticklish feeling.

"Soo Oppa.. stop~ Its tickles", .Jieun tried to avoid herself from her boyfriend kisses. Kyungsoo ignored her pleading and tightened his grip around her waist firmly, not letting the said girl go. The practissing that he had at the studio makes him missing his lover so much so he really want to spend more time with her rather than practising.

"Jagi, stay still. I just want to hold you a little longer. Let's stay like this for a moment, okay? I just miss you and your affection towards me so much right now", Kyungsoo smiles and kiss her soft chubby cheeks.

Jieun pouted but stopped her cooking for a moment so Kyungsoo can do his own thing. She absentmindedly turn around facing Kyungsoo and started to caress both of his cheeks lightly.

"My squishy Soo Oppa ...", She muttered and smiled, suddenly feeling lucky to have him as her first love. "I'm so glad and happy to have you as my firs love", she continued.

"Nado... I love you so much, my fluffy Jieun", Kyungsoo replied.

"I love you too, Soo Oppa", she whispered.